Oerdin Loves Andy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I cleared the cache and still can't see the subforum. I do know aidsman continues to suck dick though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I still can't see any subforum despite clearing cookies. I have to use a backdoor to get in. I suppose I could delete the app and try to reinstall or use a different device.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still can't see any subforum despite clearing cookies. I have to use a backdoor to get in.

That's your problem for now.

It's not in meltdown at all anymore.
xsdIJ6y.jpg

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmm, well, that maybe for the best. I still wish I could see it. I will delete my browser and reinstall.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing makes me happier. Just another fool taking it up the but for Fatso. I hope he rots in jail

At the end of the day, these people aren't really doing anything for people like Trump. Much like him they are malignant narcissists who want to make a name for themselves. They want their 15 minutes of fame, they want a bunch of thugs to follow them...makes them fell important.

Well, hopefully soon he'll be surrounded by thugs much like him if not more violent and pathological. He is going where he belongs.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
"I've listened to a lot of right wing radio and my understanding is that Joe and Hunter Biden secretly planned 1/6 with George Soros in 2015 as a way to start a Pizza Franchise with Hillary that would ultimately enrich Ukraine because Antifa wanted the Von Biden Family Singers Crime Empire to perform at the annual festival in Saltzburg. No gymnastics required. Clear as Morris Day and the Time"

well-duh-weird-man-tiynkeb2yqxy0zs6.gif