Anita Bryant an early Pioneer of Gay Hating, is mortified to announce the gay wedding of her gay Grand Daughter.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now who will be the first "closet case" to come in here and jizz up the place?

Anita Bryant was on the Wrong side of the direction where American Society was headed.

However...she may have been on the right side historical outcomes.

She warned the Gay Community what was coming:

....and soon afterwards the deadly AIDS Epidemic arrived in America.

Incidentally, the guy who threw that pie in her face, died of AIDS.

LOL@YUO show me some more concrete evidence of MS Orange Juice's expert Opines on the future aids epidemic.

You tried bro, good effort!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you were my son, I'd give you to president nigger for bath house doodie.

So you support the concept of American Imperialism?

But you did not serve in uniform, curIOuS?

I served by building your standard missiles, phalanx, and stingers, faggit. WTF does that have to do with the subject ITFP?

You never wore the uniform that put you in in the bomb sites, you limp wristed sand crab! Fuck off with your Military Industrial Combat cushy civ gig.

Sorry faggit, someone had to build your rocket powered dildos.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've told all my kids I'd disown em if they were faggit. I told my wife I'd expect it to be the end of our marriage too. I wont tolerate faggits for anyone.

^^^ spoken like a TRUE God fearing Christian with hatred and judgment in his heart.

You guys NEVER try to impose your values on anyone.
I impose God's views all the time. I'm supposed to. In fact, if you protested for faggit rights and I ran this country, youd be executed pronto. God says execute gays, Leviticus 20:13. Bet your whore ass that if the founders dealt with people wanting faggits raising kids, they'd have burned them degenerates like you at the stake!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anita Bryant was on the Wrong side of the direction where American Society was headed.

Being on God's side is always better.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do the Capital Police on perimeter security duty actually have the command authority to countermand The Orders of the Day regarding the Capital and its associated office buildings access?

Tee hee, funny, but not funny.

Pretty sure Pelosi(and others in charge of that) said not to take any extra security measures.

And no, it's not funny that you lot have become so hyperpartisan that you guys want to abolish democracy and turn America into a one party socailist shit hole where everyone is coerced into your cult at the threat of punishment.

I just dont understand that level of hate and selfishness. It's not going to matter to you what the truth actually is and no amount of evidence will make you pause in your dishonest mission to demonize other people because they dont want certain values imposed on them.
Read an actual account of the timeline you ridiculous little trollop. Listen to the testimonies of the frontline LEO's that were there. And fuck off with your Trumptard selective memory.

One story out of many.....you fucktards, is this actual video of this thin blue line guy fake?

I HAVE.

Its YOU that only listens to your one fucking narrative to the exclusion of everything else.

You'll run with whatever bullshit YOUR media fed hyperpartisan echo chamber says.

You literally said that officer was bludgeoned too death.....because you ONLY listen to what you WANT to believe.

The fact we have regular ass people who have been sitting in solitary confinement for months for trespassing and being called terrorists SHOULD tell you something. It doesnt though because you've already decided you are gonna support the ones who want to destroy the country and direct your hatred at regular Americans. Because they dont support YOUR political beliefs.

You and your "side" wont be happy until you've destroyed democracy and forced a one party government that no one is allowed to oppose without being branded a terrorist. Even other countries see what's happening.

And even then you guys still wont be happy because you guys thrive on hate. You'll just start eating eachother.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do the Capital Police on perimeter security duty actually have the command authority to countermand The Orders of the Day regarding the Capital and its associated office buildings access?

Pretty sure Pelosi(and others in charge of that) said not to take any extra security measures.

And no, it's not funny that you lot have become so hyperpartisan that you guys want to abolish democracy and turn America into a one party socailist shit hole where everyone is coerced into your cult at the threat of punishment.

I just dont understand that level of hate and selfishness. It's not going to matter to you what the truth actually is and no amount of evidence will make you pause in your dishonest mission to demonize other people because they dont want certain values imposed on them.
Read an actual account of the timeline you ridiculous little trollop. Listen to the testimonies of the frontline LEO's that were there. And fuck off with your Trumptard selective memory.

One story out of many.....you fucktards, is this actual video of this thin blue line guy fake?

Did you touch yourself while watching that video? Tell the truth you sissy fag retard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've told all my kids I'd disown em if they were faggit. I told my wife I'd expect it to be the end of our marriage too. I wont tolerate faggits for anyone.

^^^ spoken like a TRUE God fearing Christian with hatred and judgment in his heart.

You guys NEVER try to impose your values on anyone.
I impose God's views all the time. I'm supposed to. In fact, if you protested for faggit rights and I ran this country, youd be executed pronto. God says execute gays, Leviticus 20:13. Bet your whore ass that if the founders dealt with people wanting faggits raising kids, they'd have burned them degenerates like you at the stake!

No one has ever imposed their values onto others like the marxist left who viciously attacks, slanders and calls for violence against people who disagree with them.

There is not a single point in this countries history where anyone besides the left ever tried to make political dissent illegal. Woodrow Wilson....a vile racist democrat, started that with the Sedition Act.

We just need a full on succession. Let them have their authoritarian pit of misery and the rest of us can preserve authentic liberal democracy, restore our individual civil liberties and purge from the decades of horrible and harmful policies that have drove inner city poverty and crime.

Because these people are only interested in hate and destruction. NOT doing anything at all to actually help Americans.

I know you love trolling them but I want a divorce. The minute Jim Crow Joe won I wanted divorce. I KNEW the country was fucked.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dunno if She was or not, Lokmeer.

for a brief time after WWII, the West looked as if it had wiped out VD.

But of course, it came roaring back in some other form.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LOL@YUO show me some more concrete evidence of MS Orange Juice's expert Opines on the future aids epidemic.

You tried bro, good effort!

Had a lotta Navy buds play kick the can all the way down to Satan's doorstep because of AIDS huh?

Not surprised

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you gonna address the shit you were wrong about (like the cop being bludgeoned too death) and be honest about this situation or are you just gonna keep going from one falsehood to the next because you need to hate regular people?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are you gonna address the shit you were wrong about (like the cop being bludgeoned too death) and be honest about this situation or are you just gonna keep going from one falsehood to the next because you need to hate regular people?

He's going to choose the third option actually

which is

He'll continue to lovingly lick that cock that's in his mouth right now and act like you never made him look stupid for the 47,000 time

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’d shove them all down his throat

Dont you go threatening a Navy sissy with a good time now
Navy queers are nothing in this world. The faggot never saw a real situation in his whole life.
12 big dicks surrounding him in a shower doesn't classify as a "situation" ?
At the end of the day this clown generates the type of traffic that belongs on any other forum but Bastard Factory. The bloke is a clueless fucktard that makes it difficult to have a chuckle. And therein lies the difference.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Navy queers are nothing in this world. The faggot never saw a real situation in his whole life.
At the end of the day this clown generates the type of traffic that belongs on any other forum but Bastard Factory. The bloke is a clueless fucktard that makes it difficult to have a chuckle. And therein lies the difference.

And that's how the majority of them are. The others are screaming at and slandering people.

You know why he posted this here? Because he is brainwashed to believe we are all homophobic racists and his mind is too narrow to learn anything that contradicts his programming. That's all of them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And that's how the majority of them are. The others are screaming at and slandering people.
It just goes on every fucking day. I just want to come to my one forum, kick back and have a good ol’ chat and a laugh. It isn’t that hard to solve.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Read a Bible, josephine.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Read a Bible, josephine.

New or Old Testament? The Woke generation lean towards the New. Haha-fucking-harrrrrrrr

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Read a Bible, josephine.

Well you said you was an adulterer & ya fooled around on yer ex-wife usin' prostitutes, Lokmeer!

So how come God didn't strike you down with a thunderbolt or 2....Lokmeer!?

You're a Sinner.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Read a Bible, josephine.

Well you said you was an adulterer & ya fooled around on yer ex-wife usin' prostitutes, Lokmeer!

So how come God didn't strike you down with a thunderbolt or 2....Lokmeer!?

You're a Sinner.

Do you reckon God has stretched labia or what? I like a bit of feminine tender bits to roll around my tongue just quietly.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

U mad sis? Resorting to calling one of the most civilised members on the board a "trollop" because you've got a chapped ass is bad form, Sadmin.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter