Anne Heche Dead @ 53

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am very sorry Anne Heche died. Miles too young.

I liked her.

RIP Anne!~

I feel sorry for her sons.

I don't know them at all. They aren't celebs here are they in the USA? I didn't even know she had kids.

I hope they have family support in any case. It was a shock to hear this.

I am sad about it. I am not sad about Olivia Newton John because we expected her death, in fact she lasted way longer than we thought she would....

I think death shocks like Annes hit the most. What do you think?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I liked her.

RIP Anne!~

I don't know them at all. They aren't celebs here are they in the USA? I didn't even know she had kids.

I am sad about it. I am not sad about Olivia Newton John because we expected her death, in fact she lasted way longer than we thought she would....

Her sons don't appear to be celebrities. It's just sad when a parent dies, period.

I think Anne's death was spectacularly dramatic and that's what makes it so newsworthy. She was also youngish, so it does sort of shock people to witness it, even if it's from the vantage point of consumer of "news".

DDT

Factory Bastard
Videos show her alive and unburnt being forced into an ambulance , reports say she talked to someone after the fire but was pronounced brain dead DOA .. things don't add up.. I've seen the helicopter footage and if that's her that's pretty fuckd up ..

Sources also say it's because she was involved in a movie (The Girl In Room 13) which may have triggered a response since it was about child sex trafficking and the elites..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Crazy stuff
I've been thinking about this also. She's totally wrapped up in the sheet like a dead person, but then sits up without a problem, only to be pushed back down. Not even her hair appears burnt in any way, and hair burns easily.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I liked her.

RIP Anne!~

Her sons don't appear to be celebrities. It's just sad when a parent dies, period.

I think Anne's death was spectacularly dramatic and that's what makes it so newsworthy. She was also youngish, so it does sort of shock people to witness it, even if it's from the vantage point of consumer of "news".

It was a shock alright.

Anyway.... just another bad news story for us and a tragedy for her poor children.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

MECA4YB_o.jpg

MECA4YA_o.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
So who had the most to gain out of this? You have me intrigued but I want some suspects... Alec Baldwin? they worked together on The Juror.. he is a murderer onscreen and off hmm. Perhaps Heche broke things off and Baldwin never forgave her for it. Possibly? yes yes. Who else though?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So who had the most to gain out of this? You have me intrigued but I want some suspects... Alec Baldwin? they worked together on The Juror.. he is a murderer onscreen and off hmm. Perhaps Heche broke things off and Baldwin never forgave her for it. Possibly? yes yes. Who else though?
she was releasing a whistle blower movie for child sex trafficking so I can only imagine

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
shit thats not really a Pandora's Box anybody wants to open up. brave of her but really fucking stupid at the same time. just wonder if anyone will do any actual digging/investigating this or will this all be forgotten about in say a month. someone should though.. just poke the bear a bit and see if anyone reacts

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
shit thats not really a Pandora's Box anybody wants to open up. brave of her but really fucking stupid at the same time. just wonder if anyone will do any actual digging/investigating this or will this all be forgotten about in say a month. someone should though.. just poke the bear a bit and see if anyone reacts
Movie company said they are releasing the film anyway as per Anne's request, but how this will play out is anyone's guess

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Videos show her alive and unburnt being forced into an ambulance , reports say she talked to someone after the fire but was pronounced brain dead DOA .. things don't add up.. I've seen the helicopter footage and if that's her that's pretty fuckd up ..

Sources also say it's because she was involved in a movie (The Girl In Room 13) which may have triggered a response since it was about child sex trafficking and the elites..

Crazy stuff
I've been thinking about this also. She's totally wrapped up in the sheet like a dead person, but then sits up without a problem, only to be pushed back down. Not even her hair appears burnt in any way, and hair burns easily.

The 'golden hour' rule of getting the patient in the ER within one hour of the accident is critical for trauma patient survival.

Did that matter in her case? She was in the car for an hour after the accident happened because it was wedged in there so tightly. The guy who got people out of the house said she was in the car surrounded by fire. He couldn't get her.

The white cloth is used for burn customs and is doused with some sort of liquid /salve that helps in the acute emergency stage of getting them to hospital. It was over her face as well because she had burns there as well.

Her sitting up on the stretcher, reaction to the pain and/or she was gasping for air, is likely the adrenaline coursing through her body. Her lungs were prob burned. If her lungs were so badly damaged that there was no oxygenation happening, buildup of mucus and soot in her longs most likely played a role in starving her brains of oxygen for nearly an hour.

She was still semi-conscious at that point on the stretcher. The brain injury happened a bit later on, as her lungs continued to swell and deteriorate from all the smoke damage... to the point where they could no longer oxygenate. She would have become unconscious at that point due to low or no oxygen and her brain began to die.

Lack of oxygen killed her and she was a meat puppet before they got her out, under duress.

There's nothing unusual here except perhaps for the fact that she survived long enough to be taken to the hospital.

DDT

Factory Bastard
The 'golden hour' rule of getting the patient in the ER within one hour of the accident is critical for trauma patient survival.

Did that matter in her case? She was in the car for an hour after the accident happened because it was wedged in there so tightly. The guy who got people out of the house said she was in the car surrounded by fire. He couldn't get her.

The white cloth is used for burn customs and is doused with some sort of liquid /salve that helps in the acute emergency stage of getting them to hospital. It was over her face as well because she had burns there as well.

Her sitting up on the stretcher, reaction to the pain and/or she was gasping for air, is likely the adrenaline coursing through her body. Her lungs were prob burned. If her lungs were so badly damaged that there was no oxygenation happening, buildup of mucus and soot in her longs most likely played a role in starving her brains of oxygen for nearly an hour.

She was still semi-conscious at that point on the stretcher. The brain injury happened a bit later on, as her lungs continued to swell and deteriorate from all the smoke damage... to the point where they could no longer oxygenate. She would have become unconscious at that point due to low or no oxygen and her brain began to die.

Lack of oxygen killed her and she was a meat puppet before they got her out, under duress.

There's nothing unusual here except perhaps for the fact that she survived long enough to be taken to the hospital.
Ya, I know with house fires it's usually not the flames that get you first, but the toxic fumes and smoke.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ya, I know with house fires it's usually not the flames that get you first, but the toxic fumes and smoke.
Ask Vivek. He has killed many as a career arsonist.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, the retarded bint was looking for it and she found it

I'm just glad she didn't take anyone else with her

It's hard enough seeing people risking their own lives.

When you're in complete disregard for the lives of others too, it's better if you end yours and yours only.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Creepy coincidence.

IF she wasn't pictured a few hours earlier with a vodka bottle driving alone @ 90 MPH down a residential in a clown car I'd think something up.

She lost control.
She was alone.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Creepy coincidence.

IF she wasn't pictured a few hours earlier with a vodka bottle driving alone @ 90 MPH down a residential in a clown car I'd think something up.

She lost control.
She was alone.
Would you believe that forces way beyond our current comprehension can influence and cause events like this one?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Vibes...... I know what you mean. "Think good thoughts, and good stuff happens"... ''Energy you put out into the universe comes back to you''? Karma, etc.

I like science. Facts.

"The sheriff's office initially said the other vehicle caused the crash. But on Thursday the department released another statement saying that "eyewitness and video evidence" confirmed that Walorski's vehicle "crossed the centerline for reasons that are unknown at this time and the two vehicles collided." Potts (an assistant) was driving, according to the department."

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember how mass shootings were happening almost daily in the US right before they wanted to pass that bill banning assault weapons and then they stopped happening so often suddenly?