Anne Heche Dead @ 53

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, the retarded bint was looking for it and she found it

I'm just glad she didn't take anyone else with her

It's hard enough seeing people risking their own lives.

When you're in complete disregard for the lives of others too, it's better if you end yours and yours only.

That's rather harsh.

She seems to have had a tragic childhood. Why do we blame adults for being fucked up if their parents fucked them up so badly? What chance does a person have when the only people that should love them, damaged them?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

When you're in complete disregard for the lives of others too, it's better if you end yours and yours only.

That's rather harsh.

She seems to have had a tragic childhood. Why do we blame adults for being fucked up if their parents fucked them up so badly? What chance does a person have when the only people that should love them, damaged them?
She was doing 100 in residential areas, she almost hit a pedestrian, crashed and fled from the first accident. I'm just glad it didn't end up like the nurse in L.A. I'm not happy she's dead.

I suggest people living in the US to be very careful from now on, your justice system is freeing violent criminals without even bail.

The lack of accountability will increase the frequency of these crimes, just like it happened here.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have to admit her demise was dramatic and memorable. She didn't drift away like Myrna Loy or Helen Vinson.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's rather harsh.

She was doing 100 in residential areas, she almost hit a pedestrian, crashed and fled from the first accident. I'm just glad it didn't end up like the nurse in L.A. I'm not happy she's dead.

I suggest people living in the US to be very careful from now on, your justice system is freeing violent criminals without even bail.

The lack of accountability will increase the frequency of these crimes, just like it happened here.

I don't agree with driving under the influence. I never will. But, I think, in this case, she paid the ultimate price. I also believe that with many drug users, they are self-medicating...whether it's weed, meth, heroin, etc...it's all about "feeling".

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the way she popped up was freaky af, sooner or later a vid will surface showing a better vantage point

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

That's rather harsh.

I don't agree with driving under the influence. I never will. But, I think, in this case, she paid the ultimate price. I also believe that with many drug users, they are self-medicating...whether it's weed, meth, heroin, etc...it's all about "feeling".

You you wanna get that wasted, don't do it behind the wheel

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the way she popped up was freaky af, sooner or later a vid will surface showing a better vantage point

That's rather harsh.

You you wanna get that wasted, don't do it behind the wheel

Again, I agree with you. But human beings fuck up. She paid the price for her fuck up, didn't she?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I don't think she even knew what happen - - - - - - -
In any case >>> Nobody get's out alive <<< :TrainWreck:

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The guy that played "Froggie" in "Our Gang" films, Billy Laughlin, was killed in 1948 while delivering newspapers on his motor scooter.

He was sixteen years old.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The guy that played "Froggie" in "Our Gang" films, Billy Laughlin, was killed in 1948 while delivering newspapers on his motor scooter.

He was sixteen years old.
the whole cast was cursed, virtually all of them met bad early ends

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Carl Switzer (Alfalfa) was shot to death over a $50 reward for a missing hunting dog. Wheezer was killed in a WW2 flying accident, Scotty Becket was beaten to death in 1968, and Norman Chaney who played "Chubby" died at age eighteen due to obesity. Chaney was 4 foot 7 and weighed close to 400lbs at the time of his death.

Also, Robert Blake (Mickey) killed his wife and the first Pete the pup was intentional poisoned by a stagehand. :-)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
saddest of all, petey. who died 3x
MV5BMTMxNTc0MzY3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk4NjgwMw@@._V1_.jpg

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The original "George Tirebiter" was hit and killed by a car in 1950. He was believed to be around ten years old.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
gay as fuck, huh

Sorry, sincerely that was a mistake. I love that dog.
lol i was like, 'wait, wot?!'
he was a pitbul and the gentlest dog ever

I have an acquaintance that had a dog that was as close to looking at Pete that I'd ever seen. He even had the ring around his eye.
too bad the breed has been destroyed by asswipes - now unless u get a legit american staffordshire terrier with AKC papers, its russian roullette

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
gay as fuck, huh

I have an acquaintance that had a dog that was as close to looking at Pete that I'd ever seen. He even had the ring around his eye.
too bad the breed has been destroyed by asswipes - now unless u get a legit american staffordshire terrier with AKC papers, its russian roullette

I agree. I wouldn't want one around my family.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
gay as fuck, huh

I agree. I wouldn't want one around my family.
i got lucky with a rescued pup that was a pit but extra large so likely pit/american bulldog or bull mastiff mix

he was sweet and gentle with small animals, kids, etc