Another kid, wtf?!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The vagina is not a clown car, fuuuuuuuck! I think she lives for the attention she gets from pushing them out...she needs to die in childbirth already.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and his wife Hilaria Baldwin are expecting their seventh baby together, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WOW! Thats pretty wild! IMO, children benefit from younger parents. Being that old and having kids means they are likely to lose at least one parent before adulthood.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WOW! Thats pretty wild! IMO, children benefit from younger parents. Being that old and having kids means they are likely to lose at least one parent before adulthood.

She will replace Baldwin, but regardless, so many children. I wonder if she's one of those women that only enjoys babies.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok, I take back everything I said! FUCKIN BITCH indeed! What a slut!

And there is nothing at all wrong with being Latina or Spanish. She's just ain't it.
So, she's basically doing the old Jewish trick by claiming she's anything but a Jew... They do this often, slip into other cultures and start changing it by infiltrating its core and only hiring their own...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And there is nothing at all wrong with being Latina or Spanish. She's just ain't it.
So, she's basically doing the old Jewish trick by claiming she's anything but a Jew... They do this often, slip into other cultures and start changing it by infiltrating its core and only hiring their own...

I think her parents moved Spain ages ago and she claims she loves the culture. I see her more like a Rachel Dolezal, another one of those crazy white people trying to be what they aren't.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I think her parents moved Spain ages ago and she claims she loves the culture. I see her more like a Rachel Dolezal, another one of those crazy white people trying to be what they aren't.
I just googled her kids' names LOL!!!!!!!!! That's sooo Jewish, as I said they sneak into cultures and start eroding it away... He's a Jew as well! They're as Latina as haggis!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck that dumb Latina-fishing bitch. Still acting like she didn’t get busted faking Hispanic heritage.

Latin women like ta pump out a Lotta babies @The Countess. Plus they marry & get pregnant so young like right outta high school. Guess they can't wait ta grow up way too soon eh.

Ever typed in 'the Girls of East LA'?

They're all mom's by 22.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck that dumb Latina-fishing bitch. Still acting like she didn’t get busted faking Hispanic heritage.

Latin women like ta pump out a Lotta babies @The Countess. Plus they marry & get pregnant so young like right outta high school. Guess they can't wait ta grow up way too soon eh.

Joe, STFU, quit your stereotyping.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I think Joe's funny without even realising it, he either trolls well or he doesn't actually realise when he's being a bit offensive lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where is the fuck you emoji? Joe, shut your bald ass up

But if makes ya feel better, they look really hot when they're young.

I like the dark eyes dark hair & white skin look. Super exotic looking like those photos you showed of yourself when they were young @The Countess. Some East Indian girls have those attributes too.

But like Latinas they aren't available long, get married & are mom's way too soon eh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think Joe's funny without even realising it, he either trolls well or he doesn't actually realise when he's being a bit offensive lol

LOL! I kinda thought it would offend em.

But a Lotta White Guys say those kinda things too in private.

If ya came to LA ya'd see all these beautiful Latin girls walking around. I remember all these White guys were whistling at these hot chick's but they never turned around or looked back.

I guess they they end up marrying some Latino guy by 18 or 19 and it's all biz after that

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

If ya came to LA ya'd see all these beautiful Latin girls walking around. I remember all these White guys were whistling at these hot chick's but they never turned around or looked back.

I guess they they end up marrying some Latino guy by 18 or 19 and it's all biz after that
I used to picture LA as a glamorous place but now all I think of is gun crime and tents... There's obviously a massive divide in that city between rich and poor with few in the middle...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think he's trolling. He'd have to be so freaking stupid not to know.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got married youngish. I was 23. But, I didn't have my 1st kid until I was 28. Second at 30 and then no more. I never wanted more than 2 kids.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I used to picture LA as a glamorous place but now all I think of is gun crime and tents... There's obviously a massive divide in that city between rich and poor with few in the middle...

It can still be glamorous. It's mostly a shit ton of smallish towns and cities one on top of the other.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yknow @SHAMPAIN I think that song Pretty Flamingo as it is sung by Bruce Springsteen is about a Latina girl he knew as a teen:

I saw him play that song live & he'd talk about this hot girl in his New Jersey neighborhood eh?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It can still be glamorous. It's mostly a shit ton of smallish towns and cities one on top of the other.
Yeah I know, I've seen videos of places like Beverly Hills etc and the eye-watering house prices but it's had bad press for years now and that paints a picture in peoples heads... It's like Scotland for example, I remember Casey saying to me "I'd love to see a picture of your homestead or farm, how much land have you got" lol thinking that all Scottish people live in little cottages by the farm when I live in an area with flats over the road and council houses nearby... Media paints pictures in peoples minds...