Another kid, wtf?!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck that dumb Latina-fishing bitch. Still acting like she didn’t get busted faking Hispanic heritage.

Latin women like ta pump out a Lotta babies @The Countess. Plus they marry & get pregnant so young like right outta high school. Guess they can't wait ta grow up way too soon eh.

Joe, STFU, quit your stereotyping.
I think Joe's funny without even realising it, he either trolls well or he doesn't actually realise when he's being a bit offensive lol

LOL! I kinda thought it would offend em.

But a Lotta White Guys say those kinda things too in private.

Oh hell, that reminds me of an article I read about Asian girls and white men that fetishize them.

"When I graduated from college, I moved to Taipei to teach ESL. One afternoon on the train, I overheard two white men discussing Asian women with an unfiltered openness achieved only under the guise of total privacy. They’d assumed no one around them could understand English.

The first man expressed his frustration about a recent date with a Taiwanese woman that didn’t result in sex. His friend gave him advice. “They use a code,” he said. “When I was living in Japan, I went out with this Japanese girl. The conversation sucked but at least she was nice to look at.” Though it wasn’t late, the girl kept saying how sleepy she was, he told his friend. “So I finally took her back to her place and well, she wasn’t sleepy, if you know what I mean.” The two men laughed. “See? They won’t actually tell you what they want.” The first man nodded seriously, his expression one of a child trying to memorize an important fact.

By this point, I’d arrived at my stop. I froze, caught between arriving to work on time or telling them off for describing Asian women like sex robots whose operative functions include codes. At the last minute, I jumped through the train doors. I regret it to this day.

I wasn’t a stranger to white male “expats”
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on Asian women. At the English school where I taught, all my white male co-workers exclusively dated or were married to Taiwanese women. In the teacher’s room, as we graded homework and prepped for classes, they never spoke about Asian women. At least, not in front of me. But after hearing the two men on the train, I realized I couldn’t assume anything about what they thought. After all, it’s my absence that makes all the difference. In my absence, they feel free."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck that dumb Latina-fishing bitch. Still acting like she didn’t get busted faking Hispanic heritage.

Latin women like ta pump out a Lotta babies @The Countess. Plus they marry & get pregnant so young like right outta high school. Guess they can't wait ta grow up way too soon eh.

Joe, STFU, quit your stereotyping.
I think Joe's funny without even realising it, he either trolls well or he doesn't actually realise when he's being a bit offensive lol

LOL! I kinda thought it would offend em.

But a Lotta White Guys say those kinda things too in private.

If ya came to LA ya'd see all these beautiful Latin girls walking around. I remember all these White guys were whistling at these hot chick's but they never turned around or looked back.

I guess they they end up marrying some Latino guy by 18 or 19 and it's all biz after that
I used to picture LA as a glamorous place but now all I think of is gun crime and tents... There's obviously a massive divide in that city between rich and poor with few in the middle...

It can still be glamorous. It's mostly a shit ton of smallish towns and cities one on top of the other.
Yeah I know, I've seen videos of places like Beverly Hills etc and the eye-watering house prices but it's had bad press for years now and that paints a picture in peoples heads... It's like Scotland for example, I remember Casey saying to me "I'd love to see a picture of your homestead or farm, how much land have you got" lol thinking that all Scottish people live in little cottages by the farm when I live in an area with flats over the road and council houses nearby... Media paints pictures in peoples minds...

Yes, they most certainly do. Just like any large metropolitan area, there are good and bad parts. Flea and Murdock can speak of it with much more knowledge than I have.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For some reason this intro always reminds me of @The Countess:

.....but the young bride featured in it is her mother & the child wearing the bib & bonnet is her....from 40 years ago. And those young 20 something men in it could be her dad. But now of course they're all 40 years older.

The show ran about 40 years ago.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That was one of my favorite songs of his.

Here's an EP Long Play version of it:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Where is the fuck you emoji? Joe, shut your bald ass up

@The Countess
VcaDDPX.gif

XzRX2XQ.gif

tpGjtL5.gif

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
If you've spent any time in big ticket retail sales, you have seen this, imfo Alec's goodest scene.