Another mass shooting -- St Paul

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not a mass shooting, but more typical Murican death by gun:

Phil Helsel
Wed, October 13, 2021, 3:11 AM

A Florida man was arrested Tuesday in the shooting death of a woman who was on a Zoom call when her 2-year-old fired a gun, officials said.

The man, Veondre Avery, 22, the child's father, faces charges of manslaughter and failure to securely store a firearm in the killing of Shamaya Lynn, 21, on Aug. 11, the state attorney's office said in a statement.

The toddler found the gun, which went off while Lynn was on a Zoom call with co-workers, in the couple's home in Altamonte Springs, officials said.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Dopey...taking guns away from American citizens isn’t the answer. What is the solution?

Link to me saying taking guns away was the solution. I will pay you to post an unedited link to me actually saying that.

CLEARLY, US policies and gun culture are not working. It's a horrible shit show. But nothing will change as long as the gun nuts cling to their right to have as many guns as they want, and refuse to consider any sort of sensible legislation.

Like I said, I think I agree with Switzerland's approach on some levels.
Lotus...what the hell do you think will happen in America if the 2nd amendment was taken away from honest citizens?

OMG. You are so ignorant.

Link to me saying the 2nd amendment should be "taken away." This is the second time I am challenging you to do this.
You’re alluding to the fact by simply posting mass shootings, riots and the like over this past year and the year before my challenged simpleton. It’s not rocket science for Christ sake!

I am doing no such thing. You need to go back to school and take a course in elementary logic, my IQ challenged friend.
Which school? I told you Clarence...I’m a lot smarter than you’ll ever be. Anytime you’re up for challenge, I’ll be waiting. I’ll even finance it. In the meantime, it’s buddy-byes for me. Go wash your fanny xx

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Phil Helsel

A Florida man was arrested Tuesday in the shooting death of a woman who was on a Zoom call when her 2-year-old fired a gun, officials said.

The man, Veondre Avery, 22, the child's father, faces charges of manslaughter and failure to securely store a firearm in the killing of Shamaya Lynn, 21, on Aug. 11, the state attorney's office said in a statement.

The toddler found the gun, which went off while Lynn was on a Zoom call with co-workers, in the couple's home in Altamonte Springs, officials said.

Dopey...taking guns away from American citizens isn’t the answer. What is the solution?

Link to me saying taking guns away was the solution. I will pay you to post an unedited link to me actually saying that.

CLEARLY, US policies and gun culture are not working. It's a horrible shit show. But nothing will change as long as the gun nuts cling to their right to have as many guns as they want, and refuse to consider any sort of sensible legislation.

Lotus...what the hell do you think will happen in America if the 2nd amendment was taken away from honest citizens?

Link to me saying the 2nd amendment should be "taken away." This is the second time I am challenging you to do this.
You’re alluding to the fact by simply posting mass shootings, riots and the like over this past year and the year before my challenged simpleton. It’s not rocket science for Christ sake!

I am doing no such thing. You need to go back to school and take a course in elementary logic, my IQ challenged friend.
Which school? I told you Clarence...I’m a lot smarter than you’ll ever be. Anytime you’re up for challenge, I’ll be waiting. I’ll even finance it. In the meantime, it’s buddy-byes for me. Go wash your fanny xx

Oh, you told me you're smarter than I'll ever be. That makes it true!

The challenge of making you see what a moron you are? It's hopeless. You're delusional.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A nation that puts up with this is a sick nation.

I think Joe may be right about Switzerland's approach.

i heard once u serve in the swiss military, the fully auto assault rifle is yours 2 keep for life and ur duty bound 2 use it when trouble happens

maybe thats what keeps their society polite

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Today's mass shooting: Post office, Memphis

Memphis is a nigger hell hole.
So West Memphis a hell hole, but much whiter. What is your point?
That area where the shooting was, is a nigger hell hole. PWN3D!
Has the topic changed from a Minneapolis shooting to a Memphis shooting? I think it did, from my reading. And if not, why are you talking about Memphis?

So if you're talking about Memphis and I'm talking about West Memphis, how the fuck is either of us pwnt?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So if you're talking about Memphis and I'm talking about West Memphis, how the fuck is either of us pwnt?

Allow me.

He has a nose and looks like a normal human being while your face looks like a Rolls Royce jet engine, you jerk off to images of little girls and Tijuana hookers despite their best efforts can't breathe life into your dead dick (according to you)

you're welcome

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Has the topic changed from a Minneapolis shooting to a Memphis shooting? I think it did, from my reading. And if not, why are you talking about Memphis?

Take your butthurt up with locust cunt, faggit ass.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Phil Helsel

The challenge of making you see what a moron you are? It's hopeless. You're delusional.
Try to converse with me when we’re both online, because I’ve lost the mood to make stellar points and yank your chain just this moment. You lack firsthand experience on a few political issues LotusBottom. And your search engines just don’t get to the bottom of the real truth.
You live over in greener pastures now anyway.
It is what it is...don’t get mad.

get-off-my-lawn-old-lady.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fuuuuuuuck...I just noticed that you’re pulling a goatsee in your avatar you foul packer of the fudge!

:Antagonize:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Take your butthurt up with locust cunt, faggit ass.

OOPSIE, now you ARE pwnt. :LOL3:

Fuuuuuuuck...I just noticed that you’re pulling a goatsee in your avatar you foul packer of the fudge!

:Antagonize:

Happy Halloween, meat head. :Awesomeness:

Allow me.

Nobody asked you nothin. Kindly fuck off and die.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Phil Helsel

Try to converse with me when we’re both online, because I’ve lost the mood to make stellar points and yank your chain just this moment. You lack firsthand experience on a few political issues LotusBottom. And your search engines just don’t get to the bottom of the real truth.

Try to converse with you when we're both online? Oh, gee, let me get out the list of posting restrictions you have doled out so I can add that to it.

Or, better yet, fuck off.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Phil Helsel

Try to converse with you when we're both online? Oh, gee, let me get out the list of posting restrictions you have doled out so I can add that to it.

What you do is wait until I’ve logged off, then reply and assume you’ve somehow won the “argument”. As I’ve said before, whatever political knowledge you’ve gleaned over the years is mostly distorted snippets of what actually happed. After-the-fact news is what you’re really all about. You don’t have enough political experience to be such a fucking bugle. Suck a cock instead and show some gratitude.

Again yoo fuck off...you’re essentially still a blow-in on my forum you half-arsed muppet!

images

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Phil Helsel

What you do is wait until I’ve logged off, then reply and assume you’ve somehow won the “argument”. As I’ve said before, whatever political knowledge you’ve gleaned over the years is mostly distorted snippets of what actually happed. After-the-fact news is what you’re really all about. You don’t have enough political experience to be such a fucking bugle. Suck a cock instead and show some gratitude.

Again yoo fuck off...you’re essentially still a blow-in on my forum you half-arsed muppet!

images

I don't wait, Mr Paranoia. I respond when and if I read your shit posts. The thing is, I don't read them that often. I am just reading that one ^^^^ now. See? Jesus H Christ.

And I know more about politics than 90% of the rest of you wankers. LMAO.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Phil Helsel

images

I don't wait, Mr Paranoia. I respond when and if I read your shit posts. The thing is, I don't read them that often. I am just reading that one ^^^^ now. See? Jesus H Christ.

Bitch, you know 100% more about living your life as a certified dumb ass!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Phil Helsel

images

You're bald tho, lol!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Phil Helsel

images

You're bald tho, lol!
LOL! Not a big deal. I suppose you feel the same way about your prolapsed asshole by now tho.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Phil Helsel

images

I can’t be bothered conversing with her anyway. It’s whine, whine, whine in my PM, and when you’re both online she’s play ignorant, then pipe up when she has her liberal audience and I’ve logged off. She’s like a festering grape on da ANUS!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Phil Helsel

images

I can’t be bothered conversing with her anyway. It’s whine, whine, whine in my PM, and when you’re both online she’s play ignorant, then pipe up when she has her liberal audience and I’ve logged off. She’s like a festering grape on da ANUS!

OMG. You are certifiably paranoid. I post when I post, it has literally nothing at all to do with you. Most of the time when I post, only Aryan and maybe Deport are here. Is that my liberal audience?

I haven't timed anyone's schedule. I'm just here when I'm here.

Whine, whine, whine in your PM? LMAO. Okay.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Phil Helsel

images

OMG. You are certifiably paranoid. I post when I post, it has literally nothing at all to do with you. Most of the time when I post, only Aryan and maybe Deport are here. Is that my liberal audience?

Time to quit while you’re...*ahem never ahead!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Phil Helsel

images

You're a paranoiac and a liar.

Go to bed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Phil Helsel

images

You're a paranoiac and a liar.

Go to bed.
I’m too astute to be a simple-minded paranoid schizophrenic...that I assure you. You need your audience where it suits, and when it suits you best. You deliver some of your best retorts when you have plentiful time and I’m offline. Adversely my quick-witted spontaneity is dynamically forthright and precise.
A what can I tell you...it’s a gift!

:Happy5:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You never have to wait too long for another mass shooting in the US! US is #1!!!!

Idaho this time. Mall shooting. 2 dead, 4 injured.