Just another mass shooting. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
c94e824275d758b4.png

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Texas is near the bottom of the list in resources to treat mental illness, Abbot repeats the lame bullet point "It not gun it's the cray cray!" The Gunman washed out of "Real Soldier" boot camp for being a non hacker, possibly mental, had no problem obtaining the same gun dipshit Republicans wear as a lapel pin to wit:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

gIL9fjq.png

Republican's went ape shit when Obama was seen without the Lapel Flag.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Texas is near the bottom of the list in resources to treat mental illness, Abbot repeats the lame bullet point "It not gun it's the cray cray!" The Gunman washed out of "Real Soldier" boot camp for being a non hacker, possibly mental, had no problem obtaining the same gun dipshit Republicans wear as a lapel pin to wit:

R4e9RN6.png

Well he’s dead right…it’s the crazies not the gunz! This is basic-level comprehension. You leftist lot always seem to have trouble understanding this. *siiiiiiiiiigh* I give up!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ooo I know. If Texas would have handed out tampons in boys bathroom like they do in that fuckhole Oregon this all never would have happened

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well he’s dead right…it’s the crazies not the gunz! This is basic-level comprehension. You leftist lot always seem to have trouble understanding this. *siiiiiiiiiigh* I give up!
dudes who dress up and pretend to be women are crazy alright

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You as an Aussie knows better than that.
I’m an Aussie now, but as you well know, I was also brought up in South Africa up until the age of 21. Not owing a gun was just asking for trouble. Word actually went around neighbourhoods via the African staff, for all those that weren’t armed. Thugs, gangs, terrorists etc would be tipped off as to who was an easy target.

I’m 100% behind responsible gun ownership. A lot of the mass shootings would have probably been prevented if the right people were armed. Makes a helluva lot of sense…

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m an Aussie now, but as you well know, I was also brought up in South Africa up until the age of 21. Not owing a gun was just asking for trouble. Word actually went around neighbourhoods via the African staff, for all those that weren’t armed. Thugs, gangs, terrorists etc would be tipped off as to who was an easy target.

I’m 100% behind responsible gun ownership. A lot of the mass shootings would have probably been prevented if the right people were armed. Makes a helluva lot of sense…
take guns away from law abiding citizens and defund the police!

Then make sure boys bathrooms are well stocked with tampons and make sure drag queens like admong are teaching kids about homosexual sex acts

then, and only then will the world be a better place!

Oh, and lock Trump up before he blows up the whole universe !

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
take guns away from law abiding citizens and defund the police!

Then make sure boys bathrooms are well stocked with tampons and make sure drag queens like admong are teaching kids about homosexual sex acts

then, and only then will the world be a better place!

Oh, and lock Trump up before he blows up the whole universe !
It’s why the rest of the world sees the American Democrats as the real failures here. Bloody crazies the lot of ‘em…particularly the white BLM Karen crew. They’re just after black cock. BCM!!! Löl

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hey guise

Guns are Orange man bad

Unless of course, owned by a mentally ill dude who thinks he's a girl

then it's a-ok and spastics like admong will be totally supportive

because he needs one in Portland Oregon because, you know, Portland is totally MAGA country and is totally right wing and they still lynch people there. in Portland Oregon.

yeah, these assholes are very consistent.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, so now you want to grab guns when a hispanic man uses them on white people, you fucking racist! You're still mad your racist pedophile got shot by a kid.
Are you suggesting this is the first time I have ever considered sticter gun control as an option? Dumb fucking ass.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do your stricter gun laws involve lying to people about the alleged "don't say gay" bill which doesn't even contain the word gay or any related term?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
a teacher who cant spell

lolz
Teacher? She told me that she was a professor…but of course didn’t want to elaborate. When I asked her what her curriculum entailed, she told me it was self-generating! Lol…I shit you not.
I just assumed philosophy or rather some leftist, gabfest, WOKE shit!

:YaY:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Teacher? She told me that she was a professor…but of course didn’t want to elaborate. When I asked her what her curriculum entailed, she told me it was self-generating! Lol…I shit you not.
I just assumed philosophy or rather some leftist, gabfest, WOKE shit!

:YaY:
Professor? Fick that’s worse What did she profess? Unmitigated retardation ?

Bitch can’t even spell with a browser that comes with spell checking by default

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"self generating" lol -- and queer dance is physiological expression.

these idiots make shit up as they go along to appear smart when in fact they can be outwitted by a pair of dirty socks and would serve humanity better planted head first in a fucking garden.

Oh, and I know this guy who walks around my neighborhood when he's not driving a funny looking mini truck. he's a parcel distributing engineer -- usually 10 to 15 minutes after I catch sight of him this amazing thing happens. I has envelopes!

fuckheads

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
"self generating" lol -- and queer dance is physiological expression.

these idiots make shit up as they go along to appear smart when in fact they can be outwitted by a pair of dirty socks and would serve humanity better planted head first in a fucking garden.

Oh, and I know this guy who walks around my neighborhood when he's not driving a funny looking mini truck. he's a parcel distributing engineer -- usually 10 to 15 minutes after I catch sight of him this amazing thing happens. I has envelopes!

fuckheads
Lol @ parcel distributing engineer…sounds like a shitter! :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"self generating curriculum"

you just know this dumb bitch spent all her days leeching in academia

because interviewing for a real job in the real world she'd be laughed out of the fucking office uttering some dumb shit like that

I'm about to take a self generating shit you dumb fucking animal

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotus Crusty ass giving us an example of her "self generating curriculum"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
“Bloahbloahbloahbloah…*fart*….” sounds about right! :LOL3:
yeah when I eat beans, eggs and cheese my curriculum becomes self generating too

what's with these spastics and their undying need to look smart when in fact they only make themselves look even dumber?