Just another mass shooting. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Did the fairy noodle neck cock sucker say something?
yo-mama-fat.gif

How is Maw doing fat boy?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More weapons and ammunition were found in his car, the source said. At the time of the massacre, he was wearing a patch on his chest that included the acronym "rwds," according to two senior law enforcement officials. Authorities believe the letters stand for "right wing death squad," a phrase used in far-right online spaces, one of the senior law enforcement officials added.

A preliminary review of what is believed to be the shooter’s social media accounts reveal hundreds of posts that include racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist rhetoric, including neo-Nazi material and material espousing white supremacy, two senior law enforcement officials said.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
AIDS killed people too

Why didn't the left ever ban homosexuality ?

Gotcha!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If we banned homosexuality admin would never have sexual intercourse again!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Don't ban homosexuality just because AIDS was killing people

who would admin get to fuck then?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Well worth a listen, a Texan addresses the Governor of Texas, big truth here so you gomers better sit down.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Well worth a listen, a Texan addresses the Governor of Texas, big truth here so you gomers better sit down.

Too bad that is only MSNBC's spin on it that is contradicting what you want and what other news organizations are reporting. go read or watch what Govenor abbot actually said.

(Skip to 17 minute mark)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Too bad that is only MSNBC's spin on it that is contradicting what you want and what other news organizations are reporting. go read or watch what Govenor abboy actually said.
Hell only read the article if you promise they’ll be pictures of naked men inside

He’s a fag and he loves the cock