ANOTHER SHARK DEATH

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Amigo, I can tell when you’re pasted
It’s 23:39 my time and I’m entitled to be a wee bit inebriated. Maybe if you were a little more intellectually inclined you wouldn’t be such a repetitious fucking nobody living in the best place your pittance of a retirement can buy? Stick that in your fucking pineapple and toke it!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I cannot find anything in writing about how angry the public is with the the 21 yr old fisherman who landed our bullshark but it goes something like this...( it was on the 5.00 channel 9 news tonight)

The WA FISHERIES said the man did nothing wrong... he is allowed to fish in the Swan River and finding he caught a shark released it, as was his legal obligation to do...

Half the public are angry he let it go back to the river and the other nutters are mad he caught it in the first place.....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So I cannot find anything in writing about how angry the public is with the the 21 yr old fisherman who landed our bullshark but it goes something like this...( it was on the 5.00 channel 9 news tonight)

The WA FISHERIES said the man did nothing wrong... he is allowed to fish in the Swan River and finding he caught a shark released it, as was his legal obligation to do...

Half the public are angry he let it go back to the river and the other nutters are mad he caught it in the first place.....
I didn’t realise that he released it? These are the protected species..

Several species of shark are protected in Australia. These include:

• grey nurse shark
  • great white shark
  • dwarf sawfish
  • green sawfish
  • shortfin mako
  • porbeagle
  • school shark
  • Harrisson’s dogfish
  • southern dogfish.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn’t realise that he released it? These are the protected species..

Several species of shark are protected in Australia. These include:

• grey nurse shark
  • great white shark
  • dwarf sawfish
  • green sawfish
  • shortfin mako
  • porbeagle
  • school shark
  • Harrisson’s dogfish
  • southern dogfish.

The bullshitter water police are still looking for it, I just saw the news just now..... the beaches on the river have opened again.