ANOTHER SHARK DEATH

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All shark over here is flake, but gummy is the cheapest and very delicious.

Are you sure you've not confused NZ Hake with our Flake.

The cheap fish and chip shops seem to peddle it... since they can get it prebreaded and frozen.

Not really. They try to sell it as Dorado here. The white flakes are a give away.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

4 or 5 years ago this person tried to wade across the Estero. Bad idea

Shark attacks are no longer "rare" where I live... they are common and deadly... we should be adjusting to the new circumstances not pandering to pseudo science...

I live no where near crocs thank goodness. They've let those monsters breed up too, to plague proportions.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Only in croc territory and that is in the tropics.

I disturbed my first mega snake hive today.

Had to doze a 2.5 metre dead stump. It crumbled easily but then thousands of ants started taking up their larvae, centipedes galore streamed out, and a half a dozen baby snakes had a fit.

And no... it couldn't be avoided. The stump was dead centre in a disused drain beside a roll back and that tells me that Forestry hasn't managed shit at that spot for at least my lifetime.

No drains, no usable tracks, no stopping bushfire.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a BRILLIANT way to stop bush fires... shoot bullets at the pyromaniacs that start them. 950 fires were deliberately started when NSW was on fire.

Did you see the news a plane crashed in WA in the bush.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They tag all the Bull Sharks in Sydney Harbour and surrounds so that they’re able to easily monitor their swimming habits and patterns. There’s also a great app called Dorsal that people are able to access should people feel the need to take precautions and view where all the most recent sightings have taken place. The information comes in via actual sightings from the general public, but also from drones, aeroplanes, helicopters and lifeguard jet ski patrol.

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have a BRILLIANT way to stop bush fires... shoot bullets at the pyromaniacs that start them. 950 fires were deliberately started when NSW was on fire.

A fair amount of pyromaniacs or actually mischievous kids and volunteer firefighters!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No, but how does one get to remote bush with no trails when a fuel laden vehicle or lightening strike ignites an inaccessible forest with no tracks or hardly anything which most 4x4's are capable of?

That forest will go up... then houses will follow dozens of kilometres after.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Tagging is an absolute WASTE of money and eventually the batteries will go flat.... grrrr men waste sooooooo much money of
on really dumb projects...

@Frood
The data has actually drawn public attention to the fact that Bull Sharks will remain within a limited territory, whereas Great Whites are more transient and focus on blubber rich meals, such as seals and whale carcasses and have a tendency to follow breeding destinations in specific cold water regions.

One has a “greater” chance of surviving a Great White bite over a Bull Shark. The former’s bite is usually by an inexperienced juvenile or mistaken identity, and the latter is just an opportunistic killer that intention is to immobilise you by attacking your extremities.

An adult Great White will “mouth” you but wont necessarily take a full chop, but a juvenile will due to inexperience. If the fat content isn’t present in a possible meal, then the adult wont waste time and energy digesting the “lean” meal. Fat content is paramount to supply them with the energy required to cover vast distances.

Trust me…I’m a full bottle on the subject of sharks. And my best mate in South Africa has made a career out of the Shark’s Board and technologies since we left high school.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, but how does one get to remote bush with no trails when a fuel laden vehicle or lightening strike ignites an inaccessible forest with no tracks or hardly anything which most 4x4's are capable of?

That forest will go up... then houses will follow dozens of kilometres after.

Well rain accompanies lightning but not always.... so on those rare times lightning without the following rain drenching occurs, scouts should be flying over checking for smoke.... bomb the smoke area with water bombs when they are sighted.

Farms catch fire and hay burns very very fast BUT old growth doesn't burn very fast at all.

Now you have made tracks in the bush, the chances weeds will get in there, is high... weeds die off and dead weeds is fuel.. and you are actually making the bush unsafe, not the other way around...

Farms are the reason our bush goes up....bush fires don't spread to Farms.... shitty Farms endangered the bush...

I've lived in Australia a very long time.... only in the last decade have we had these catastrophes

And yes, I am excluding Ash Wednesday c. 1981

The fire brigade backburn.... that is what your tracks are doing... giving those pyromaniac pricks reason to murder our precious wildlife and destroy our unique flora.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s not very Christian of you!
You obviously have the wrong idea about CHRISTIANS.....

I have woken up with a spliting Migraine today and it hasn't gone away yet.

You know my area or perhaps you have forgotten but we used to have Rob's Jetty abattoirs that used to pump all the abattoirs refuse in Cockburn Sound feeding the sharks.... apparently Cockburn Sound has four White Pointers living in it permanently..

And two white pointers living between the mainland Cottesloe and Rottnest ..... I am not overly worried about the white pointers.. I do think the idiot wind surfers are tempting fate though and the kayaks...

As I HAVE already said, shark attacks were very rare formerly but these days where I live it's very common, so now something has to be done... I just can't believe idiots say things like "poor shark"... it just goes to show how successful the brain washing has gone.

Tagging is just one of those bullshit exercises to make dimbulbs feel better we are doing something to preserve
fucking sharks.... like I have said, what are they going to do when the batteries lose their charge? ANY rational argument from you then? I didn't think so...

People in the middle east are complaining our live sheep industry is dragging over our sharks because they follow the boats over.... even THEY are complaining about the shark population..

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You obviously have the wrong idea about CHRISTIANS.....

I have woken up with a spliting Migraine today and it hasn't gone away yet.

You know my area or perhaps you have forgotten but we used to have Rob's Jetty abattoirs that used to pump all the abattoirs refuse in Cockburn Sound feeding the sharkes.... apparently Cockburn Sound has four White Pointers living in it permanently..

And two white pointers living between the mainland Cottesloe and Rottnest ..... I am not overly worried about the white pointers.. I do think the idiot wind surfers are tempting fate though and the kayaks...

As I HAVE already said, shark attacks were very rare formerly but these days where I live it's very common, so now something has to be done... I just can't believe idiots say things like "poor shark"... it just goes to show how successful the brain washing has gone.

Tagging is just one of those bullshit exercises to make dimbulbs feel better we are doing something to preserve
fucking sharks.... like have said what are they going to do when the batteries lose their charge? ANY rational argument from you then? I didn't think so...

People in the middle east are complaining our live sheep industry is dragging over our sharks because they follow the boats over.... even THEY are complaining about the shark population..
I went snorkelling in Coclkburn Sound and was circled by sharks. I got such a fright that I flippered out of there so fast that my own cock was burning from the friction of my inhuman flippering I shit you not. I was praying so hard that I had a religious experience too!

:Happy5:

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I was a little kid I was holidaying at Port Denison Dongara.... we used to go there 3 times a year... I was about 10 at the time... there was no marina there then, just the jetty and we were all swimming off the little jetty platform , someone yelled out, "shark, shark" and everyone left the water..... I was the last up the ladder....lol Almost shark lunch myself.... but I wasn't scared.... just jittery being the last out of the water.