...you animals know what to do.

USELESS THREAD CHECKLIST
Virtue Signalling:
Tribalism:
Narcissism:
"Me Too!":
Vendettas:

Have at it.

It's a Saturday and I got to make the coffee today.....so I'm properly caffeinated. :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m coffeed out. Time to ride my bike thru the trail of hell.

I just ordered a bike for my teen daughter.

Shes been talking about how she really wants to start bike riding so we are surprising her with one.

Super excited for it to get here....we were going to give it for Christmas but she wouldnt be able to ride it until spring.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just ordered a bike for my teen daughter.

Shes been talking about how she really wants to start bike riding so we are surprising her with one.

Super excited for it to get here....we were going to give it for Christmas but she wouldnt be able to ride it until spring.
please elaborate because we all care and would like to know moAR about this monumentous occasion

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
please elaborate because we all care and would like to know moAR about this monumentous occasion

Oh sorry....didnt mean to bore anyone. Sometimes I forget this is a message board and I use text to chit chat. Post messages and such. Mub bad.

I also peed right in the toilet today and washed my hands in a sink so I didnt just screw up here. It's a pattern today so far.

Forgive me being off my square. I'll try to keep in mind the message board isnt for this sort of thing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh sorry....didnt mean to bore anyone. Sometimes I forget this is a message board and I use text to chit chat. Post messages and such. Mub bad.

I also peed right in the toilet today and washed my hands in a sink so I didnt just screw up here. It's a pattern today so far.

Forgive me being off my square. I'll try to keep in mind the message board isnt for this sort of thing.
no it is .. just not for boring tripe, surely you understand, it's what makes this place so fucking AWESOME !!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Piechart:

8331x5b.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Virtue Signalling?

See what you've done @Blurt ? You've only been back 5 mins and already people have started to notice your behaviour.
Back?

Was I gone?

Oh, I forgot: he who hath no life waiteth with bated breath for the orts of apex intellex.

You need a blow job, bro.

I heard about this shack-on-wheels in Michigan...