Another Victim of Cancel Culture

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
9a3f238c0b75a5881fdb4e256f67b9e9.jpg

A great woman erased from history by idiots.

The branding of the syrup was a tribute to this woman’s gifts and talents. Now future generations will not even know this beautiful woman existed. What a shame.

The world knew her as “Aunt Jemima”, but her given name was Nancy Green and she was a true American success story. She was born a slave in 1834 Montgomery County, KY. and became a wealthy superstar in the advertising world, as its first living trademark. Green was 56-yrs old when she was selected as spokesperson for a new ready-mixed, self-rising pancake flour and made her debut in 1893 at a fair and exposition in Chicago.

She demonstrated the pancake mix and served thousands of pancakes, and became an immediate star. She was a good storyteller, her personality was warm and appealing, and her showmanship was exceptional. Her exhibition booth drew so many people that special security personnel were assigned to keep the crowds moving.

Nancy Green was signed to a lifetime contract, traveled on promotional tours all over the country, and was extremely well paid. Her financial freedom and stature as a national spokesperson enabled her to become a leading advocate against poverty and in favor of equal rights for all Americans. She maintained her job until her death in 1923, at age 89.

This was a remarkable woman, and sadly she has been ERASED by politics. in this cancel culture insanity we now inhabit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
9a3f238c0b75a5881fdb4e256f67b9e9.jpg

A great woman erased from history by idiots.

The branding of the syrup was a tribute to this woman’s gifts and talents. Now future generations will not even know this beautiful woman existed. What a shame.

The world knew her as “Aunt Jemima”, but her given name was Nancy Green and she was a true American success story. She was born a slave in 1834 Montgomery County, KY. and became a wealthy superstar in the advertising world, as its first living trademark. Green was 56-yrs old when she was selected as spokesperson for a new ready-mixed, self-rising pancake flour and made her debut in 1893 at a fair and exposition in Chicago.

She demonstrated the pancake mix and served thousands of pancakes, and became an immediate star. She was a good storyteller, her personality was warm and appealing, and her showmanship was exceptional. Her exhibition booth drew so many people that special security personnel were assigned to keep the crowds moving.

Nancy Green was signed to a lifetime contract, traveled on promotional tours all over the country, and was extremely well paid. Her financial freedom and stature as a national spokesperson enabled her to become a leading advocate against poverty and in favor of equal rights for all Americans. She maintained her job until her death in 1923, at age 89.

This was a remarkable woman, and sadly she has been ERASED by politics. in this cancel culture insanity we now inhabit.
Awesome! Please continue to kill yourselves for my enjoyment!

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
What's pretty funny is the neandertrogs on the right who think lefties invented cancel culture.

In this case, it's true the woke lefties are probably responsible for Quaker, or whoeverthefuck owned the Aunt Jemima brand, having decided to re-brand it.

What's not true is that you neandertrogs have any basis for assigning me to one side or the other in this LibiCon dumbassery you like to play with. But no use me trying to teach a pig to sing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What's pretty funny is the neandertrogs on the right who think lefties invented cancel culture.

In this case, it's true the woke lefties are probably responsible for Quaker, or whoeverthefuck owned the Aunt Jemima brand, having decided to re-brand it.

What's not true is that you neandertrogs have any basis for assigning me to one side or the other in this LibiCon dumbassery you like to play with. But no use me trying to teach a pig to sing.
Its ok, you can come out of the libtard closet, dick head. We already know what a fukin lib you are.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Its ok, you can come out of the libtard closet, dick head. We already know what a fukin lib you are.

That's OK. "Levon from the West Coast" has been playing the "I'm not part of the LibiCon dumabssery" for a long time.

It hasn't flown for a good 10 or 15 years, but he get's points for perseverance.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Peaches is the Joe Manchin of our little assembly, but he makes salient points despite his questionable alliances.

On occasion, once in a while, but it's been a while.

The Aunt Jemima cancelation is a disgusting example of the reach of Cultural Marxism even into the boardrooms of large corporations that cower in fear before the Twitter feeds of leftist losers living in their mom's basements "organizing" boycott campaigns with their 340 Twitter and Facebook handles.

What'd think Apey does nowadays with all that extra time on his hands since her retired?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I still have an unopened bottle of Aunt Jemimah syrup

You are not Canadian if what you said is true.

Prowler, Aunt Jemimah, or whatever it's called now, isn't real syrup.
I don't think it ever was, even it's original formula.

The only places where you get real Maple syrup is Eastern Canada/US/Quebec/Maratimes.
Comes out of a tree but for obvious reasons, it's very expensive, especially in part of the country where it's not grown.

4031386%2B19Sb43GvUbO-ZfLffzHnm2ghVZOLMbZtE.jpg

Rest of the stuff is fake.

AJ's genius was that she was able to create a fake product, mass produce it and make it seem like the real thing. then deliver it to the masses.

That's why it took off and was so popular.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Peaches is the Joe Manchin of our little assembly, but he makes salient points despite his questionable alliances.

On occasion, once in a while, but it's been a while.

The Aunt Jemima cancelation is a disgusting example of the reach of Cultural Marxism even into the boardrooms of large corporations that cower in fear before the Twitter feeds of leftist losers living in their mom's basements "organizing" boycott campaigns with their 340 Twitter and Facebook handles.

What'd think Apey does nowadays with all that extra time on his hands since her retired?

Too much cbt is hard on a man, evidently.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The only places where you get real Maple syrup is Eastern Canada/US/Quebec/Maratimes.
Comes out of a tree but for obvious reasons, it's very expensive, especially in part of the country where it's not grown.

AJ's genius was that she was able to create a fake product, mass produce it and make it seem like the real thing. then deliver it to the masses.

Aunt Jemima is real syrup.

Corn syrup.

Maple syrup is approximately 77,265,176 times better tasting.

Well worth the extra few dollars.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Politics is toxic.

People who follow politics should refrain from it because it is doing you no good.

Thank your lucky stars you're standing upright.

Aunt Jam Maker has been dead for years. Let her RIP ffs!~

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not true. Corn syrup is a type of syrup even if it is a much cheaper and less complicated product than Maple syrup. Type spruce syrup sometime.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course the real question here is:

. If elected to a second term, will Trump return Aunt Jemima's syrup to our grocery store shelves.

Well he IS everyones favorite white supremacist so he at least thinks removing her was stupid.

FYI....the left removed her. Your "crt" mob accomplished this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lefties got rid of the Indian and kept the land on the Land O Lakes brand as well.

Fucking colonizing groceries. It's real fucking weird. Js.

The entire reason I'm called a righty is because I oppose cancel culture. I'm not sure some switcheroo is gonna go over. It's well established the woke mob are the cancelers.....and they ain't right on any level.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

. If elected to a second term, will Trump return Aunt Jemima's syrup to our grocery store shelves.
no. The real question is: does admin really use protection when he inserts himself into your greasy bumghole

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

no. The real question is: does admin really use protection when he inserts himself into your greasy bumghole
They've fucked each other so much by now its just a given that they share the same diseases.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yup, Aunt Jemima, deprived her of her fame.

Just like Gone With the Wind, deprives the first Black actress that won an award in the movies (or something like that).

Just like erasing the Confederacy, deprives all those Black soldiers memories too.

It aint right.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I can always tell when you get super duper upset Admin, the memes really come out lol.

Dont be so upset, its Sunday. Crack yourself open one of your White Claws. It will help drown those tears.