Anti Rape Device… Rape Axe

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
qPMe4GV.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So what do you do, when someone try’s to rape you ? Hold on a minute I’ve just got to stick this up my twat ? Lol

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
So what do you do, when someone try’s to rape you ? Hold on a minute I’ve just got to stick this up my twat ? Lol
They are supposed to be designed to be comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time so a woman would insert this before going out. It's much like a reusable menstrual cup, which you're probably not familiar with because you're probably a man.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
RAPE-AXE ANTI-RAPE CONDOM
The Rape-aXe anti rape condom was developed by a South African woman ,Sonnet Ehlers, after witnessing first hand the horrific aftermath of a sexual assault. She felt that something had to be done to stop this growing threat against woman and started to work on the anti rape condom the Rape-aXe. The first prototype was launched on 31 August 2005, at Kleinmond, Cape Province, South Africa.

What is it? Rape-aXe is a revolutionary new product that aids in the prevention rapes. This device can later be used to identify the attacker and aid in the apprehension of the perpetrator.

How does it work ? The Rape-aXe system consists of a latex sheath, which contains razor-sharp barbs. The device is worn in her vagina like a tampon. When the attacker attempts vaginal penetration the barbs attach themselves to the penis, causing great discomfort. The device must be surgically removed, which will result in the positive identification of the attacker and subsequent arrest.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are supposed to be designed to be comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time so a woman would insert this before going out. It's much like a reusable menstrual cup, which you're probably not familiar with because you're probably a man.

Lmfao, not last time I looked, I’m not a dyke man hater either, or a feminist, I don’t need no cause behind me to know who I am .

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Lmfao, not last time I looked, I’m not a dyke man hater either, or a feminist, I don’t need no cause behind me to know who I am .
Shit I'm sorry. lol I'm used to it being a sausage fest.
This wouldn’t stop everyone, some of us love anal. How will women protect their butts from being raided?
I don't see why one couldn't be inserted there too.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
How many women will use this just to hurt us poor men then accuse us of rape? This device is barbaric and should be outlawed women don't get raped these days anyway they just make false accusations.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
But seriously if I raped a girl and she had this it would piss me off and is kill her then cut that thing out of her vag so I wouldn't leave my DNA. This device will cause more harm than good.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Rape is like the national sport of South Africa, pretty sure some people over there think you can rape a virgin(infant maybe?) to cure HIV...

I’m not sure how true it is but I read rapists who’ve been chemically castrated switch to using foreign objects. Like knives. I assume having your penis mutilated by a potential victim would just make the rapist even more sadistic and violent in the future. That’s assuming they don’t try to remove it themselves and bleed to death.

If a chick “forgot” to take this out and then fucked me id probably blowtorch her head.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
This device is barbaric and should be outlawed women don't get raped these days anyway they just make false accusations.
wut?
cut that thing out of her vag so I wouldn't leave my DNA. This device will cause more harm than good.
That's not how it works.
Ok so how does it work then??
There is no reason for the device to be cut out of the woman because it slides out once it's attached to a penis. The device then has to be surgically removed from the offending penis or the idiot rapist can remove it himself and hopefully bleed to death.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Well essentially it is

It’s a phallus shape that plugs your hole with an angry set of jaws at the base end.

Dildo with teeth.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
For I always knew they were inside but my point was the entrance to the jaws of doom were at the base hence the word salad chosen.