Any headline that starts with the words "Florida Man"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
is going to contain bad news. Guaranteed.

Detectives have arrested an 18-year-old Florida man after receiving a tip that he threatened a mass shooting at a school in a social media post.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey. Good to see nothing with political undertones being posted in general.

things are moving along nicely :ThumbsUp1:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida is great! We're really enjoying the weather here. Not very humid at all and my daughters pool is awesome! You know how many bums I've seen on the street corners? About 2. They're on nearly every street corner in Springfield and Chicago.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You know it's bad when "Florida Man" is far more chilling than even "New Jersey Man."
What's your issue with New Jersey men, Lotus?

Florida men, New Jersey men, midwestern men. Is there any state or region's men you don't want to bash and generalize about?

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's your issue with New Jersey men, Lotus?
No issue. I am sure that was a reference to something someone was joking about at the time (I posted that 2 years ago).

I only dredged this thread up to avoid being accused of starting multiple threads about the same topic. Sometimes I just start threads for comic value, and to start a light hearted cnversation. Chill. I'm not in the mood today. Thanks in advance.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
No issue. I am sure that was a reference to something someone was joking about at the time (I posted that 2 years ago).

I only dredged this thread up to avoid being accused of starting multiple threads about the same topic. Sometimes I just start threads for comic value, and to start a light hearted cnversation. Chill. I'm not in the mood today. Thanks in advance.
...yet there seems to be a general trend toward bashing men lately, as well as the past.
. Everything okay, dear?