Anybody know if Biggie Smalls is out of the ICU yet?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Right, when in reality, it's the exact same tactic which you tried and completely failed.

The only difference being, that old scene queen is too stubborn to admit defeat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, you ended up receiving so much shit that in the end you had no choice but to abandon the routine and come clean.

That's not what happened, meathead. Ask Deport Liberals, he'll give you his twisted version of anything Lily related. He follows me with bated breath, shaking in nervous excitement...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
No, you ended up receiving so much shit that in the end you had no choice but to abandon the routine and come clean.

So much shit? Woa boyo, way to self harm there fuck-knuckle.

You said it, you and yer clan of Google driven international epidemiologists, do indeed talk utter fucking shit. That's all ye do laddie, throw shit at walls in the hope that it will stick.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So much shit? Woa boyo, way to self harm there fuck-knuckle.

You said it, you and yer clan of Google driven international epidemiologists, do indeed talk utter fucking shit. That's all ye do laddie, throw shit at walls in the hope that it will stick.

It was fornhucle/resident magician that outed me, my fault of course. However, the best thing about him was how he bragged how he was going to be here long after I and many of us would be around. He tucked his tail and ran. Funny.

I have more balls than many of the twinkies at this forum.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
All you end up wiff though Aryan, is shite under your fingernails and a requirement for ten ply toilet paper, bordering on sandpaper.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All you end up wiff though Aryan, is shite under your fingernails and a requirement for ten ply toilet paper, bordering on sandpaper.

I heard he is a nailbiter, or was that pillowbiter? I forget.

Not a pillow biter, he has a masseurs table where he can stick his head through the hole and drink tequila through a long straw, while being pile-driven.

I didn't know he was a professional. I guess with all those years of bouncing, he picked up a lot of clientele.

eta: The best part of that post was that I could see his head sticking through the hole with that creepy grin from a picture he posted from 20 years ago while he's getting the business...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Yes he does have a bad habit of allowing the viewer the ability to imagine him in any scenario. He's a god send for dis site.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not a pillow biter, he has a masseurs table where he can stick his head through the hole and drink tequila through a long straw, while being pile-driven.

For fucks sake, stop spamming, haven't we all been through enough with your week long, 200 post a minute, spaz fests, could we at least have a Sunday of rest from this inane drivel?

Your ilk are typical internet cretins who shit out the same cyclical crapola every dam day, and could you please speak plainly, I don't speak Gumby, or whatever cartoon character that you are supposed to be today.

IOW, fuck off ass clown.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

For fucks sake, stop spamming, haven't we all been through enough with your week long, 200 post a minute, spaz fests, could we at least have a Sunday of rest from this inane drivel?

Your ilk are typical internet cretins who shit out the same cyclical crapola every dam day, and could you please speak plainly, I don't speak Gumby, or whatever cartoon character that you are supposed to be today.

IOW, fuck off ass clown.

Is this Grumpy Sunday, Regan?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Your ilk are typical internet cretins who shit out the same cyclical crapola every dam day, and could you please speak plainly,

Well that personifies every post you have made to me in the last five years.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Maybe Casket could post the certification of death for these 8 people she knows. I personally have only read of three such cases in the UK?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You couldn't really be confused with a contributor Poxy, just the Pox on everyone else's houses.

you are no doubt gonna contribute mucho post counto and get this thread to 100 pages in the next 2 hours with your usual 3 word post twatting