Anybody know if Biggie Smalls is out of the ICU yet?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I recall, like most with a memory could if they had a viable memory, the days when you chastised me for posting scroll bombs. I won't be taking advice from my own personalised post humper.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I suspect that Harry McKnackers is another pseudo account of Foxy's, just so he can one up his own drivel, and downgrade specifically a Scottish account.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Ahhh, sometimes it's nice to sit back and enjoy natures splendour while bearing in mind its cruelty and unforgiving nature.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
surely you can't be reading your own press since you
Toddle off lassie/laddie/it/them/pronoun.

Have you been reading your own press reports in the "community" papers? You must have realized by now that you are and have always been a one-trick chihuahua confined to pissing on the rugs of the various troll boards in which you have been housed.

Can anyone recall the last time you wrote something that didn't sound like a combination of bum farts and ego masturbation climax moans?

You appear to have real brain damage as evidenced by your odd behavior and frequent habit off following up your own posts, never mind your bizarre rants about being at BH or thinking X was actually a Cunty alt.

I hope lily is wearing some UGGS, she needs to stomp on your swollen balls like they were grapes, hopefully that will relive some of the pressure and slow down your current spam fest.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
surely you can't be reading your own press since you
Toddle off lassie/laddie/it/them/pronoun.

Have you been reading your own press reports in the "community" papers? You must have realized by now that you are and have always been a one-trick chihuahua confined to pissing on the rugs of the various troll boards in which you have been housed.

Can anyone recall the last time you wrote something that didn't sound like a combination of bum farts and ego masturbation climax moans?

You appear to have real brain damage as evidenced by your odd behavior and frequent habit off following up your own posts, never mind your bizarre rants about being at BH or thinking X was actually a Cunty alt.

I hope lily is wearing some UGGS, she needs to stomp on your swollen balls like they were grapes, hopefully that will relive some of the pressure and slow down your current spam fest.

Stop hatin' on me, Regan. I like you too. *muah*

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
and a 1 in 4 chance of suffering lingering illness.
Yep - Take your chances not getting it. If that means the EVIL vaxx, then evil vaxx it.
I wouldn't want any of you to suffer needlessly.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For many ICU survivors and their families, life is never the same

Lenny Bernstein and Dan Keating
Fri, November 12, 2021, 3:26 PM

CONNELLSVILLE, Pa. - When she finally made it home after 54 days in the UPMC Mercy intensive care unit, Brenda Markle was literally helpless. She could not sit, stand or speak. She could not feed herself or use the bathroom.
The occasional transfer from her bed to her motorized wheelchair required the arduous use of a Hoyer Lift; when settled into the chair, she could operate the joy stick with one hand or push a button with her head.
For perhaps hundreds of thousands of people, the coronavirus pandemic has proved it often does not work out that way. Intensive care has saved countless lives since January 2020, but the invasive process can also yield a poorly-recognized cluster of serious consequences that together constitute "post-intensive care syndrome." They are symptoms not of the disease, but of the cure.

The worst effects include debilitating weakness and fatigue, post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression, difficulty thinking and hard-to-define challenges functioning in daily life. Family members, suddenly thrust into the role of caregivers for a seriously ill loved one, endure emotional and practical difficulties of their own.

Only in recent years have doctors and researchers begun to focus on the long-term impact of their efforts in the ICU to stave off death. Much remains unknown, but growing evidence points to prolonged inactivity, deep sedation, delirium and powerful medications as some of the main causes of serious side-effects that can last for years.

@Omnipotent

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep - Take your chances not getting it. If that means the EVIL vaxx, then evil vaxx it.

CONNELLSVILLE, Pa. - When she finally made it home after 54 days in the UPMC Mercy intensive care unit, Brenda Markle was literally helpless. She could not sit, stand or speak. She could not feed herself or use the bathroom.
The occasional transfer from her bed to her motorized wheelchair required the arduous use of a Hoyer Lift; when settled into the chair, she could operate the joy stick with one hand or push a button with her head.
For perhaps hundreds of thousands of people, the coronavirus pandemic has proved it often does not work out that way. Intensive care has saved countless lives since January 2020, but the invasive process can also yield a poorly-recognized cluster of serious consequences that together constitute "post-intensive care syndrome." They are symptoms not of the disease, but of the cure.

The worst effects include debilitating weakness and fatigue, post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression, difficulty thinking and hard-to-define challenges functioning in daily life. Family members, suddenly thrust into the role of caregivers for a seriously ill loved one, endure emotional and practical difficulties of their own.

Only in recent years have doctors and researchers begun to focus on the long-term impact of their efforts in the ICU to stave off death. Much remains unknown, but growing evidence points to prolonged inactivity, deep sedation, delirium and powerful medications as some of the main causes of serious side-effects that can last for years.

@Omnipotent
Had just as much chance of dying from a jab blood clot as she did covid complications.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

@Omnipotent
Had just as much chance of dying from a jab blood clot as she did covid complications.
Link? (please try to be more creative - your troll is slipping lately)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Omnipotent
Link? (please try to be more creative - your troll is slipping lately)

LOL! There's no official numbers asshat. They've made it exceedingly difficult to report the numbers of adverse vax reactions and deaths. Medical professionals have confirmed this.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No, you ended up receiving so much shit that in the end you had no choice but to abandon the routine and come clean.

So much shit? Woa boyo, way to self harm there fuck-knuckle.

You said it, you and yer clan of Google driven international epidemiologists, do indeed talk utter fucking shit. That's all ye do laddie, throw shit at walls in the hope that it will stick.

Oh look, it's the turd in the swimming pool again...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, you ended up receiving so much shit that in the end you had no choice but to abandon the routine and come clean.

So much shit? Woa boyo, way to self harm there fuck-knuckle.

You said it, you and yer clan of Google driven international epidemiologists, do indeed talk utter fucking shit. That's all ye do laddie, throw shit at walls in the hope that it will stick.

Oh look, it's the turd in the swimming pool again...

When did you start announcing your arrival? I like this new thing you're doing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ahh well that's good. To be honest, the relatively few people I know of who have had it all say it's just like having a moderate cold or dose of flu.

Yeah, except for the people I know who have died of it, or gotten long covid, same.

Right.... except ask anyone who isn't a hysterical Covid Karen and they give a much less serious summary of events.

Are you 100% positive that these people actually died from Covid, given how many examples there are of the stats being manipulated to make the death count higher?

In March 2020, a cruise ship with German tourists docked at Fremantle wharf. Nine German tourists with covid died in our hospitals. NINE. That was enough deaths to know this was no ordinary pandemic.

Some people have weeks and weeks in hospital stays on the eastern states side of Ausralia. The pandemic is HUGE EXPENSIVE STRAIN on the public tit.

People playing down this pandemic are callous arseholes. Are you a callous arsehole?

We shouldnt play it down, no. It can be a serious virus for those at risk. And sometimes people can have an underlying condition they dont know about that causes them to have a serious case. So people should be cautious of it.

But we shouldnt play it up either and lock down countries and respond as if it's a certain death sentence. I've seen people acting like this is some hemorrhagic fever like Ebola on the loose. Or like its air born AIDS.

The vast majority of cases are not at all severe and dont even require medical assistance. That doesnt mean I think people have NOTHING to worry about. Clearly we do. But this isnt something the government needs to step in and handle and dictate to the people what steps we are required to take regarding out own health. People need to be individually responsible for themselves.

Authoritarianism is pretty contagious and much more fatal and harder to cure than Covid will ever be. Politicains have been wielding Covid fear to their political advantage.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course the mortality rate is actually higher than what FairyAnn says, but I wonder if people would
Treatments are continuing to improve. One day Covid-19 will be endemic rather than pandemic, but until then it will continue to have major impact on economy, and personal lives. Vaccine has been a major positive tool in reducing the number and severity of cases, and in so doing relieving the burden of medical facilities as you've suggested is critical. The only places we in the US we are seeing major problems with overtaxed treatment facilities, and labor shortages due to illness are the states (red states) where vaccine rates are lowest. This isn't disputable, Caskur, but heck - trollz gonna troll.

I take covid VERY seriously. In fact, I might go and get vaccinated. I'm thinking of taking 2 Anti-histamines (sp?) so I don't have an allergic reaction.
Tell them you're concerned and they'll keep you for observation. Allergic type reactions generally occur within 30 minutes.

PS: You'll be fine, and your risk of infection and serious illness will be greatly reduced. Then continue with sound practices - distancing, hand washing etc.. (eat right, keep fit)
Shit, I haven't even had a sniffle from a cold in 3 years. The occasional hangover, sure.

^^^ disregard that bullshit, Caskur...
How's it bullshit, McCrackers?

I posted the stats. You making unfounded hysterical claims won't win any debates,
. particularly since everyone knows you're a moron.

Your stats are bunk....just like your existence.

If you can't realize you've been sold a load of BS, I can't help you.

We can debate the survivability stats of any strain of covid (a cold based coronavirus vector)... either 98.5 to 99.8% rate, but it ain't any different than SARS, and much better than Ebola and Marsburg...

Roughly similar to seasonal influenza...

So man up, grow a spine, and stop swallowing your own seminal fluids.

Covid is much....much less severe and fatal than SARS. It's like it's much weaker but more infectious younger sibling.

Thank fuck for that. SARS was turning peoples lungs into swiss cheese.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Of course the mortality rate is actually higher than what FairyAnn says, but I wonder if people would
Treatments are continuing to improve. One day Covid-19 will be endemic rather than pandemic, but until then it will continue to have major impact on economy, and personal lives. Vaccine has been a major positive tool in reducing the number and severity of cases, and in so doing relieving the burden of medical facilities as you've suggested is critical. The only places we in the US we are seeing major problems with overtaxed treatment facilities, and labor shortages due to illness are the states (red states) where vaccine rates are lowest. This isn't disputable, Caskur, but heck - trollz gonna troll.

I take covid VERY seriously. In fact, I might go and get vaccinated. I'm thinking of taking 2 Anti-histamines (sp?) so I don't have an allergic reaction.
Tell them you're concerned and they'll keep you for observation. Allergic type reactions generally occur within 30 minutes.

PS: You'll be fine, and your risk of infection and serious illness will be greatly reduced. Then continue with sound practices - distancing, hand washing etc.. (eat right, keep fit)
Shit, I haven't even had a sniffle from a cold in 3 years. The occasional hangover, sure.

I posted the stats. You making unfounded hysterical claims won't win any debates,

We can debate the survivability stats of any strain of covid (a cold based coronavirus vector)... either 98.5 to 99.8% rate, but it ain't any different than SARS, and much better than Ebola and Marsburg...

Covid is much....much less severe and fatal than SARS. It's like it's much weaker but more infectious younger sibling.

They're about the same if the treatment is only venting and Remdesivir...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I take a tiny little thyroid tablet that causes urticaria (hives) over my whole body. To stop that, I take a Zyrtek (antihistamine) with the tablet .... getting vaccinated will be a HUGE risk for me. I have huge allergies... Aspirin and foods and drugs chemically similar. 8 people have died that I know of getting vaccinated.
You and your doctor should make that decision. If the risk is that high, don't do it.
You can isolate. Once you discover the joys of isolation you'll never go back.

Unless you are an American, in which case H supports coercive measures like job loss if you dont just take the vaccine.

Americans shouldnt get to make these decisions with their doctors, they need to be made for us by the government.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They're about the same if the treatment is only venting and Remdesivir...

I would take Covid in a heart beat over SARS, you have a much better chance of living through a Covid infection. SARS and MERS are genuinely scary.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Omnipotent

I hate to tell you this but everyone who spends time in ICU comes out with PTSD and lingering issues from whatever landed them in ICU.

If you are not in a high risk category and you know you have no underlying conditions you are not going to end up in the ICU.

And not even every Covid case that requires hospitalization is an ICU admit.

All this rhetoric does is make perfectly healthy people who test positive for Covid end up terrified and having panick attacks. We now have people who think they are being denied needed medical treatments over their race. People who are not at a risk of severe infection who want limited treatment like monoclonal antibody when they can go home and kick it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right, when in reality, it's the exact same tactic which you tried and completely failed.

The only difference being, that old scene queen is too stubborn to admit defeat.

It didn't fail at all. It was pissing people off for months. FACT

What I don't understand is, why does anyone spend months trying to piss other people off?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Most people enjoy "pissing on/in" LotusBud's gaping slackjawed pie hole....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotusbutt pisses people off without even trying, it's one of her many gifts.

As for Poarkzilla, I suppose being bed-ridden must be pretty tedious, so being an obnoxious, unpleasant, annoyance online is probably one of her favourite ways of killing time.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Is that your "nursing " opinion, or just Foxy's?