Why doesn"t anybody want to attack me and my wifr?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I see a lot of ignored content on this thread

I know sewage has gotta be throwing fits of hysteria

any of the other drooling spastics here?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If I don’t get to knock the top off it within a week, I’ll involuntary cum a bit when I poop. I shit you not…I have an extremely high sperm count lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You don’t weigh much given that you’re 6’3”…bloody lightweight! Lol
I'm a fast metabolism type guy... All my friends from high school are fat and bald and I still look 18 with silver hair ...it takes werk to stay awesome but I'm up for it

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One of the cats I care for outside has an eyeball bulging out of its socket..ffs now I gotta trap it and see if I can help
Fur everywhere must have been quite the scrap

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm a fast metabolism type guy... All my friends from high school are fat and bald and I still look 18 with silver hair ...it takes werk to stay awesome but I'm up for it
Buddy, you weigh only a fraction more than me and I don’t carry much fat. Lol…you need to eat more if you want to rumble in the jungle!
:LOL3:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
One of the cats I care for outside has an eyeball bulging out of its socket..ffs now I gotta trap it and see if I can help
Fur everywhere must have been quite the scrap

Good luck.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nahh..I'm perfect
Alrighty then!

jim-carrey-angry-face-phayj838paji7kbe.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Admin is still willing to suck your cock tho

Look at this.

Just look.

The fucking de-roided out talking stump with pencils for arms just couldn't stand not talking about admin's mouth and his lima bean "cock" once again.

Raise your hand if you're surprised by this dramatic turn of events.

(Dove, Aryan and their fellow butt suckers can put their hands down now. I was talking about unbiased opinions)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeh this cat is fucked... I got a load of antibiotics into em through food I can 't hold this one the eye is deflated, cats are resilient fuckers so as long as he eats he'll get antibiotics ....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lmao -- look at flynn - still pissed off at life :LOL3:

How many times does that psycho have to work me into every single one of his posts?

He even came into a thread in politcs about politcal violence to start wailing and make it about him and his endless drama.

And when I pointed out a much larger picture of politcal violence in America ....which is important and does have to do with the topic....Admin told me to make my own thread.

But Flynn comes in and starts with stupid and old bullshit and they approve of THAT.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How many times does that psycho have to work me into every single one of his posts?

He even came into a thread in politcs about politcal violence to start wailing and make it about him and his endless drama.

And when I pointed out a much larger picture of politcal violence in America ....which is important and does have to do with the topic....Admin told me to make my own thread.

But Flynn comes in and starts with stupid and old bullshit and they approve of THAT.
It would appear you really drove the stake right up his ass with no lube.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

that person really knows what a shit stain you are huh LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It would appear you really drove the stake right up his ass with no lube.

All I wanted was to just end a private "relationship" in peace.

That's it. That's a fucking high crime to narcissists.

His ex wife told me shes relieved when he finds someone to obsess over because that's when he leaves her alone. But when that gets blown ....as it always does....he starts fighting with everyone. Including his kids mom. He says to her that he "wishes you bitches would just get over me"

Like he obsesses and stalks and cant get past anything and claims it's all these women who cant get over him.

That's psychotic.