Why doesn't Lily just come back?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
But seriously… why don’t to just stick with CBT? Why come to my forum and spam and try to pouch members?
Most of the little old ladies fussing about that forum here, had been given Das Boot, apparently some even before they even registered!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Seriously, who has been reading it to you?
I don’t “read it” as such…it’s spam…I fucking gloss over it.
The one thing I can say about the conservatives, is that they give a damn about the future and wholesome family values.

You Democratic fuckwits are counter-productive in almost everything. And you can stick your LGBTQIPBE agenda right up your poofy tubes!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
seriously tho, why doesn't admin just stop sucking dick and try becoming a normal human being for a change?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t “read it” as such…it’s spam…I fucking gloss over it.
The one thing I can say about the conservatives, is that they give a damn about the future and wholesome family values.

You Democratic fuckwits are counter-productive in almost everything. And you can stick your LGBTQIPBE agenda right up your poofy tubes!
:Triggered: :Triggered: :Triggered:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You’re fucking relentless! Lol
lmao -- I still remember when I got this fucking sissy fairy boi so worked up he wanted to come beat me up with his purse

as if

then of course, last year the pooosay actually paid BF to ban me. that was hysterically funny