Why doesn't Lily just come back?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
tELL YOUR mOTHER THERE hAPPY mOTHERS DAY FROM x'Y POO BUDDY :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Stop photoshopping Oak's original selfies!

reface-2023-05-14-12-50-49-1684032658732.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
As I understand it she is, unsurprisingly, being snide and petty about things I and others have posted here recently.

It's not even worth detailing; just stupid gossip-level crap.

But if she misses us all so much she ought to simply come back and post that stuff here, like she used to. Or maybe the point of doing it there is she won't get pushback or called on her bullshit but that's so sooo weaksauce.

/shrug
I'm guessing its over on Cawk n' Ball Torture, aka Aidsman and his trans wife's turf?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She couldn't seem to get over the fact that I'm not and never will be a shitlib.

I held no grudges and thought we'd simply parted ways when she fucked off but it seems her butt is still sore enough about it to talk shit where she knows I won't be responding.

And that's what I find offensive: the sneaking. I couldn't care less about the content of those posts; it's the cowardly manner in which they were delivered that disappoints me.
It's because you didn't join her, Semen, Fagmin and co in the ongoing exchange of shit flinging between them and a certain group of higher calibre posters on here.

Her mentality is that you're either with her or against her, and by "'with", I mean you best be ready to dance to her tune without question and be 100% subservient to her every whim and opinion, by hating on anyone who she happens to have a problem with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's because you didn't join her, Semen, Fagmin and co in the ongoing exchange of shit flinging between them and a certain group of higher calibre posters on here.

Her mentality is that you're either with her or against her, and by "'with", I mean you best be ready to dance to her tune without question and be 100% subservient to her every whim and opinion, by hating on anyone who she happens to have a problem with.

Exactly.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
All the pigs, cows and sissy gimps go back to CBT to cry about this being an echo chamber as they continue to discuss that and all the ways trump makes their tummy’s hurt in thread after thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She couldn't seem to get over the fact that I'm not and never will be a shitlib.

I held no grudges and thought we'd simply parted ways when she fucked off but it seems her butt is still sore enough about it to talk shit where she knows I won't be responding.

And that's what I find offensive: the sneaking. I couldn't care less about the content of those posts; it's the cowardly manner in which they were delivered that disappoints me.
I could. I am interested in the content of the posts. Care to share?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The dirty fat cunt has been bad mouthing the Alphas from her safe space that I'm banned from.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So basically, if you read that thread, Planet Oink thinks ALL the male posters at BF are latent homosexuals

which essentially means

A: She believes Homosexuality Unchained, Aidsmin and Sewage Muppet are really female

or

B: those three cock sucking imbeciles are indeed dick tickling faggots

Hey Meep Meep, how does it feel to know even your own Pork Princess thinks you're a raging faggot who loves cock? :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you posting with those filthy poop stained briefs again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But isn't just irony sublime that someone with Oak's roundness would associate herself with an 8 BALL?

hahahahahaha the subconscience is a motherfucker indeed

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All the pigs, cows and sissy gimps go back to CBT to cry about this being an echo chamber as they continue to discuss that and all the ways trump makes their tummy’s hurt in thread after thread

change your undies fatso

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The “subconscience”?

Holy Siggy’s cigar, Batman! That’s Dove level illiteracy!
Are you still upset at the fact that I dont support your idea that drag queen perverts like you should have access to children?

cope

you work the night shift -- at a homeless rejection center :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you still upset at the fact that I dont support your idea that drag queen perverts like you should have access to children?

cope

you work the night shift -- at a homeless rejection center :LOL3:

you're short :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

AND fat :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I'm not !!

I'm a fucKing SKYSCRAPER !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
''The magic 8 ball is triggering people on other forums…please put it away.''

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
you're short :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

AND fat :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I'm not !!

I'm a fucKing SKYSCRAPER !!

Careful there Towering Hobo, last time a tower got too tall, the Lord struck it down, and then no one knew how to talk to each other anymore. Dont get too high bro, I like pokin' fun wit' ya and the rest of the basTARDS :Happy5:

I mean think about it, all of a sudden, BOOOM!!!! You look at me, say some shit that sounds like "poop oop lop plop bajoo!" .......... wait, you already sound like that lulz. See, you got too tallz!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Careful there Towering Hobo, last time a tower got too tall, the Lord struck it down, and then no one knew how to talk to each other anymore. Dont get too high bro, I like pokin' fun wit' ya and the rest of the basTARDS :Happy5:

I mean think about it, all of a sudden, BOOOM!!!! You look at me, say some shit that sounds like "poop oop lop plop bajoo!" .......... wait, you already sound like that lulz. See, you got too tallz!!!

yeah ..there's a lot of wind up here today, you'll need to moar concise