Why doesn't Lily just come back?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
As I understand it she is, unsurprisingly, being snide and petty about things I and others have posted here recently.

It's not even worth detailing; just stupid gossip-level crap.

But if she misses us all so much she ought to simply come back and post that stuff here, like she used to. Or maybe the point of doing it there is she won't get pushback or called on her bullshit but that's so sooo weaksauce.

/shrug
Wow. If she’s shitting her bloomers over you I can only imagine how much diarehhia is running down her blubber legs over me. Lol

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Wow. If she’s shitting her bloomers over you I can only imagine how much diarehhia is running down her blubber legs over me. Lol

She couldn't seem to get over the fact that I'm not and never will be a shitlib.

I held no grudges and thought we'd simply parted ways when she fucked off but it seems her butt is still sore enough about it to talk shit where she knows I won't be responding.

And that's what I find offensive: the sneaking. I couldn't care less about the content of those posts; it's the cowardly manner in which they were delivered that disappoints me.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She couldn't seem to get over the fact that I'm not and never will be a shitlib.

I held no grudges and thought we'd simply parted ways when she fucked off but it seems her butt is still sore enough about it to talk shit where she knows I won't be responding.

And that's what I find offensive: the sneaking. I couldn't care less about the content of those posts; it's the cowardly manner in which they were delivered that disappoints me.
Shit libs are nothing but cowards with no decency or integrity

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yeah, it’s almost as cowardly as calling her out on a site she doesn’t frequent, amirite?

If you think it's the same thing you're deluded.

If I'd been over here bagging on her without provocation AND she'd never even been a member here *then* you might be able to make a comparison. She had an account here and for all I know still does. I've never had an account at that forum and haven't been kicking her around here until this thread i.e. after I became aware of her bullshit.

I'm not even calling her out. Couldn't give less of a fuck if she wants to talk about it because I don't accommodate insidious pieces of shit who only run their mouths in safe spaces.

If anything call it a response, or a reaction.

And once it's out of my system (I thought it already was until I saw your post) I'll merrily go back to not remembering she exists. Somehow I doubt she can say the same about me, though. lulz

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
732k0fd.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I truly TRIED to get along with Lilly. She was just so bitter and angry and gave this place a bad vibe :/

I tried to be friends with her. She still turned and was a controling asshole.

Then claimed she never actually liked me, she was chatting me up out of sympathy.....which just makes her even worse imo. Fake and self righteous.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tried to be friends with her. She still turned and was a controling asshole.

Then claimed she never actually liked me, she was chatting me up out of sympathy.....which just makes her even worse imo. Fake and self righteous.
I really haven't given much thought about Lily, tbh. I wasn't here for a long time and couldn't even tell you when and why she left.

She's never been relevant enough for me to even talk about. Just know this site is better off without her here.. She's always been combative and manipulative ---forum cancer.

I do understand why Garrity made this thread, tho..<3 it doesn't surprise me that she's crying from another site where she can't be confronted. Weak sauce!! Sounds like she is desperate for attention :(

This is my last comment and thoughts about such a vile human being. May this thread drop to the bottom of the board and drown in shit, with thoughts of her going down with it lulz

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
MV5-BOWMz-NTk4-ZWMt-ZWZj-YS00-Y2-Fl-LThi-Mj-Mt-ZGRl-Nj-Mx-Mm-Qy-Nj-Q0-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Mj-Y1-OTQ0-MDA-V1.jpg

this was over 30 years ago.. and she got even fatter. you couldn't possibly miss her if you ever seen her. she ain't no john cena and say "you can't see me" or anything of the sort. she will be the reason why california will crumble into the depths of the earth never to be seen again.. until she gets hungry again for another city to gobble up

• LOL
Reactions: cw_

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
All y’all are takin’ this shit waaaay too seriously, G.

Go out. Get some sun. Drop a deuce. Live a little, brah.
It’s the other way around with her Fruity Loop!
One day you’re all cool…and then the next it’s….DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT STICK UP FOR ME!

I don’t give a fuck about ethnicity…if you’re cool…you’re cool.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s the other way around with her Fruity Loop!
One day you’re all cool…and then the next it’s….DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT STICK UP FOR ME!

I don’t give a fuck about ethnicity…if you’re cool…you’re cool.
Do you think you could taker her in a fight, I mean likes if she came at you Bro?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you think you could taker her in a fight, I mean likes if she came at you Bro?

I think I could. I'd use size to my advantage.

I've tossed around people 3 times my size at dead weight before (for work) so I think I could take her.

I'm very nonviolent so she would have to be charging me. And I think she would honestly. She really hates me a lot.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

MV5-BOWMz-NTk4-ZWMt-ZWZj-YS00-Y2-Fl-LThi-Mj-Mt-ZGRl-Nj-Mx-Mm-Qy-Nj-Q0-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Mj-Y1-OTQ0-MDA-V1.jpg

this was over 30 years ago.. and she got even fatter. you couldn't possibly miss her if you ever seen her. she ain't no john cena and say "you can't see me" or anything of the sort. she will be the reason why california will crumble into the depths of the earth never to be seen again.. until she gets hungry again for another city to gobble up

tELL YOUR mOTHER THERE hAPPY mOTHERS DAY FROM x'Y POO BUDDY :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: