Why doesn't Lily just come back?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shes a two faced bitch that has over eaten so much she cant leave the confines of her safe space.

Maybe someone will send her an Ozempic pen or a dozen.
Ahh feck you smooch yer cousins and are a bald creature come say come sa

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ahh feck you smooch yer cousins and are a bald creature come say come sa

I know, I know, I dont provide you with such good feelings as your dick bike :GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Instead of mumbling her little mischaracterizations and oozing her bitterness where many of us don't even read, much less have accounts?

That's just weak and petty and...

...oh. Guess I answered my own question, innit.
That’s a typical democrat piece of shit for ya

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Instead of mumbling her little mischaracterizations and oozing her bitterness where many of us don't even read, much less have accounts?

That's just weak and petty and...

...oh. Guess I answered my own question, innit.

You sound mad

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you the new flame news reporter...checking up on what Lily is saying on other boards, was she insulting your fractals or something?

Stubbys ready. He said he washed it. I wouldn’t trust the dwarf.
I know, I know, I dont provide you with such good feelings as your dick bike :GiggleBitch:

Like your tutu and filthy rainbow tail

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sources tell me she was very angry that she paid to have biggie banned but then he was allowed to return due to popular acclaim.
Didn't aidsman get hisan pussy in a pucker and pay to get Biggie banned because he trolled that faggot so hard?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was only asking a question.
If you can't provide an answer have a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up.

What is hogatha saying on "other forums"? As I recall she had some meltdown over BF not doing as she demanded he do. Not exactly notable or worth bothering about.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
What is hogatha saying on "other forums"? As I recall she had some meltdown over BF not doing as she demanded he do. Not exactly notable or worth bothering about.

As I understand it she is, unsurprisingly, being snide and petty about things I and others have posted here recently.

It's not even worth detailing; just stupid gossip-level crap.

But if she misses us all so much she ought to simply come back and post that stuff here, like she used to. Or maybe the point of doing it there is she won't get pushback or called on her bullshit but that's so sooo weaksauce.

/shrug