Why doesn't Lily just come back?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Not really.
I'm over it now; said my piece and lost interest.

Not saying you don't have the "poasts," perhaps it would be in your best interest to show Lotus your treasure trove.

After all, it's not like you're being accused of being a male and hounded for Vocaroo's and autographed pictures.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Stop photoshopping Oak's original selfies!

reface-2023-05-14-12-50-49-1684032658732.png

Frood receives 2 Honor points.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Not saying you don't have the "poasts," perhaps it would be in your best interest to show Lotus your treasure trove.

After all, it's not like you're being accused of being a male and hounded for Vocaroo's and autographed pictures.

If she's really curious she can go there and read them for herself; I presume they're still up.
I don't have any sort of copies or links to show her or anyone else.
Like I said I couldn't give less of a fuck about the contents.

You've posted pictures and voice recordings before so now you're what... only refusing specifically because someone asked you to do it? That's kinda childish. Just sayin'.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oi, what's these disparaging comments about a hair free male body??

You try to live in stifling 35-48 degree Celsius heat for weeks upon weeks and see if you don't try to lose all your clothes and much of your winter fur, mate.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You ought to think about A/C and a pool DD. How I handle the heat.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oi, what's these disparaging comments about a hair free male body??

You try to live in stifling 35-48 degree Celsius heat for weeks upon weeks and see if you don't try to lose all your clothes and much of your winter fur, mate.
I'm not the hairy sort, no hairy chest or back, but if I was, I'd draw the line at shaving my pins!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@The Countess , Flea! You better not disappear entirely when BC goes 404, or there will be consequences!

Joking aside, I hope you all the best for the future with your plans and the fresh chapter of your life you're ready to embark upon.

It’s not gonna go 404 after all. I’m giving it back lol. Thank you, Scouse