Why doesn"t anybody want to attack me and my wifr?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
All I wanted was to just end a private "relationship" in peace.

That's it. That's a fucking high crime to narcissists.

His ex wife told me shes relieved when he finds someone to obsess over because that's when he leaves her alone. But when that gets blown ....as it always does....he starts fighting with everyone. Including his kids mom. He says to her that he "wishes you bitches would just get over me"

Like he obsesses and stalks and cant get past anything and claims it's all these women who cant get over him.

That's psychotic.
Let's chip in an get him and inflatable girlfriend

I'm sure she'll have low enough standards?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think I'm gonna share the long and wacked out PMs this psycho sent me after I told him blocked him and told him never to contact me again.

The second time he went on the boards and started spewing PI and personal stuff and lying about it in some effort to bully me into compliance.

Since Flynn/Poopter is clearly jealous of the attention I've put on Turdock and wants our issues rehashed for the millionth time I could break down all the narcissistic manipulation tactics and red flags in his communications.

Most adults already know this stuff but he clearly wants attention. Him and Murd are like the same fucking person inside. Its disturbed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeh this cat is fucked... I got a load of antibiotics into em through food I can 't hold this one the eye is deflated, cats are resilient fuckers so as long as he eats he'll get antibiotics ....

Poor kitty. I had that happen with a stray. Caught her and took her to the vet. They removed the eye. After that, I kept her inside, and named her Zena, the Warrior Princess, lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Poor kitty. I had that happen with a stray. Caught her and took her to the vet. They removed the eye. After that, I kept her inside, and named her Zena, the Warrior Princess, lol.
it would cost thousands to do that here, the cat is unhandlable to boot, I've seen some nasty injuries and if the cat is young and beats infection they'll usually rebound with a serious battle scar ...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
it would cost thousands to do that here, the cat is unhandlable to boot, I've seen some nasty injuries and if the cat is young and beats infection they'll usually rebound with a serious battle scar ...

Cost me $600. I put it on a Care credit card, its for stuff like that. No interest for 12 months.

Hopefully the antibiotics pull kitty through.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I found a stray cat once being tortured by a bunch of fuckhead kids. So after sticking my foot up a couple of their asses I took the cat to the vet. She was in bad shape. Turned out she needed surgery cause of those assholes and she had feline leukemia. Price was 1400.00. 30 years ago. Vet was mad cool and a real animal lover and was impressed that a stranger would be that willing to help a stray and split the cost down the middle

Her name was Jacky and I had her for 8 years after that. I litterally trained her to jump on the sink after doing her business in the litter box and when I would turn the faucet on she’d wash her little paws under it then look up at me so that I could pick her up and carry her around.

I miss her dearly

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
One of the cats I care for outside has an eyeball bulging out of its socket..ffs now I gotta trap it and see if I can help
Fur everywhere must have been quite the scrap

The eye is probably gone.

Should have surgery and then maybe you can bring him inside to be an indoor cat.

One of the cats I had as a kid had only one eye. We called him "One-Eye" at first, but then he got the names "Beauty" and "Precious" and "Tiger". I could tell you some stories about him, but you would think I am making it up. He was remarkable.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think I'm gonna share the long and wacked out PMs this psycho sent me after I told him blocked him and told him never to contact me again.

The second time he went on the boards and started spewing PI and personal stuff and lying about it in some effort to bully me into compliance.

Since Flynn/Poopter is clearly jealous of the attention I've put on Turdock and wants our issues rehashed for the millionth time I could break down all the narcissistic manipulation tactics and red flags in his communications.

Most adults already know this stuff but he clearly wants attention. Him and Murd are like the same fucking person inside. Its disturbed.

Who keeps bringing up whom you butthurt cunt?