Anybody know if Biggie Smalls is out of the ICU yet?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I lost all respect for you Bitchscape, when you admitted that you would be perfectly happy with Sweaty sock land being colonised by the dregs of the turd world, aslong as it kept the fascist right wing at bay.

Disgraceful.

I fink you will find in terms of humanity, any one of your post's to be more disingenuous than any of mine, and stinking of cock cheese and an inability to please what you never once were able to elucidate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotusbutt pisses people off without even trying, it's one of her many gifts.

As for Poarkzilla, I suppose being bed-ridden must be pretty tedious, so being an obnoxious, unpleasant, annoyance online is probably one of her favourite ways of killing time.

You are so completely under my thumb, you petty, insecure, worthless cretin. You're my bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right, when in reality, it's the exact same tactic which you tried and completely failed.

The only difference being, that old scene queen is too stubborn to admit defeat.

It didn't fail at all. It was pissing people off for months. FACT

What I don't understand is, why does anyone spend months trying to piss other people off?

You don't need to understand it. You might want to consider why you're at a troll forum if you're appalled by trollish behavior. I say that for anyone that feels the way you do. Why are you questioning trolling at a troll forum called Bastard Factory? Why don't you answer this time?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Lotusbutt pisses people off without even trying, it's one of her many gifts.

As for Poarkzilla, I suppose being bed-ridden must be pretty tedious, so being an obnoxious, unpleasant, annoyance online is probably one of her favourite ways of killing time.

You are so completely under my thumb, you petty, insecure, worthless cretin. You're my bitch.

Mmmmm bitches. Everyone that I don't agree wiff is my bitch here....and usually everywhere else.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So, no explanation why you're pro mass immigration?

Well, we could discuss population and movement, but your due more than your hourly vowel movement.

Sidestep all you like, but you know full well that you libtards promote racial replacement.

With what...sentient thought?

You promote open borders and multiculturalism, dumb ass.

But you are not Aryan, and probably not even Anglo-Saxon. So what's your problem?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Well, we could discuss population and movement, but your due more than your hourly vowel movement.

Sidestep all you like, but you know full well that you libtards promote racial replacement.

But you are not Aryan, and probably not even Anglo-Saxon. So what's your problem?

White Germanic, Anglo Saxon, you brain-washed, Celtic haggis-fucker.

So what's your problem? Other than that you appear to want moar black and brown cawk to feast on...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I liked the bit where you said "woke", as if empathy for humanity is a red flag to anything but blame.

Making police officers with questionable pasts accountable is a bad thing in their perverse narrative.

8 minutes to murder a man, while he could have been eating a fucking doughnut, or smoking a doubt. What a world we live in.

There would be no Kyle Rittenhouse if those cops were wearing body cams.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

White Germanic, Anglo Saxon, you brain-washed, Celtic haggis-fucker.

So what's your problem? Other than that you appear to want moar black and brown cawk to feast on...

Yes, Yes, something about black or brown cawk...never read what you wrote but I am assuming dat's the jist of it.