Anybody know if Biggie Smalls is out of the ICU yet?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I liked the bit where you said "woke", as if empathy for humanity is a red flag to anything but blame.

Making police officers with questionable pasts accountable is a bad thing in their perverse narrative.

8 minutes to murder a man, while he could have been eating a fucking doughnut, or smoking a doubt. What a world we live in.

There would be no Kyle Rittenhouse if those cops were wearing body cams.

Am no expert on Rittenhouse, but if you travel wiff a fucking arsenal of weaponry to a BLM concert, are you going to be lighting your lighter and singing along, or lighting up the parade with semi-automatic gunfire?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I liked the bit where you said "woke", as if empathy for humanity is a red flag to anything but blame.

Making police officers with questionable pasts accountable is a bad thing in their perverse narrative.

8 minutes to murder a man, while he could have been eating a fucking doughnut, or smoking a doubt. What a world we live in.

Am no expert on Rittenhouse, but if you travel wiff a fucking arsenal of weaponry to a BLM concert, are you going to be lighting your lighter and singing along, or lighting up the parade with semi-automatic gunfire?

I’m whiter than Aryan. English, Irish and Norwegian.

My surname and lineage is traceable to 15th century England.

So, he really dislikes me lol

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
surely you can't be reading your own press since you
Toddle off lassie/laddie/it/them/pronoun.

Have you been reading your own press reports in the "community" papers? You must have realized by now that you are and have always been a one-trick chihuahua confined to pissing on the rugs of the various troll boards in which you have been housed.

Can anyone recall the last time you wrote something that didn't sound like a combination of bum farts and ego masturbation climax moans?

You appear to have real brain damage as evidenced by your odd behavior and frequent habit off following up your own posts, never mind your bizarre rants about being at BH or thinking X was actually a Cunty alt.

I hope lily is wearing some UGGS, she needs to stomp on your swollen balls like they were grapes, hopefully that will relive some of the pressure and slow down your current spam fest.

You see, you can do better when I demand you do better lassie/laddie/it/dem/pronoun of your choice.

Of course I read my own press, I only need to read you to be reminded of it. That's your only function...and I mean ever. That's what makes you so special. You tell everyone else in your special way about what the consensus of your reportage has to say.

Now bear with me here, I'm going toooo trrooolll really slow, so even your disabled network can keep up. You don't have an opinion, all you are is a conglomeration of everyone else's opinion. It's like when Dovey's God created you in six days (and it did take six days), he had to rest wiff a hangover on the seventh.

What I'm trying to say in a way that even you can comprehend is, you never truly contribute to what you always demanded no-one in their right mind would contribute too. So, tell us all. If you are only capable of knee jerking, why are you surprised that that knee always end's up breaking your own nose... if not your will.

You are a fucking also ran, if an also ran was looking for the upside on what it failed to deliver when trying to deliver a parcel addressed to shame.

You hide behind politic. You hide behind mods and their sites. You hide behind lies, and you look horrific dressed in your own pinked arrogance.

Apart from dat, you're a cracking read.

Huh?

It appears you are the only "flamer" who still resides full time in the "community".

You're basically trapped in Third Rail/SG mode all the time and have never had the "skill" to do anything other than massage your balls and fluff your swagger. Looking at your wayback "legacy", your only claim to fame is calling out everyone in every forum you have been stationed at then spending 3 fucking days doing nothing but arguing about stips and talking to yourself.

if you were as talented as you say, you would be doing more than spending your whole internet virtual life posting like a tweeking crack whore on the troll boards

Oh give it a rest old man, nobody gives a fuck what you think you are reporting on. Your time has come and gone....about 15 years ago, and paradoxically 15 minutes ago.

how old, bitch.

and if can't answer that here is an easier question, what day is it?

you are not even lucid anymore and have been head fucked by everyone from cunty to flea, to, well everyone.

you sad little know nutten cunt.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Have you been reading your own press reports in the "community" papers? You must have realized by now that you are and have always been a one-trick chihuahua confined to pissing on the rugs of the various troll boards in which you have been housed.

Can anyone recall the last time you wrote something that didn't sound like a combination of bum farts and ego masturbation climax moans?

You appear to have real brain damage as evidenced by your odd behavior and frequent habit off following up your own posts, never mind your bizarre rants about being at BH or thinking X was actually a Cunty alt.

I hope lily is wearing some UGGS, she needs to stomp on your swollen balls like they were grapes, hopefully that will relive some of the pressure and slow down your current spam fest.

You see, you can do better when I demand you do better lassie/laddie/it/dem/pronoun of your choice.

Of course I read my own press, I only need to read you to be reminded of it. That's your only function...and I mean ever. That's what makes you so special. You tell everyone else in your special way about what the consensus of your reportage has to say.

Now bear with me here, I'm going toooo trrooolll really slow, so even your disabled network can keep up. You don't have an opinion, all you are is a conglomeration of everyone else's opinion. It's like when Dovey's God created you in six days (and it did take six days), he had to rest wiff a hangover on the seventh.

What I'm trying to say in a way that even you can comprehend is, you never truly contribute to what you always demanded no-one in their right mind would contribute too. So, tell us all. If you are only capable of knee jerking, why are you surprised that that knee always end's up breaking your own nose... if not your will.

You are a fucking also ran, if an also ran was looking for the upside on what it failed to deliver when trying to deliver a parcel addressed to shame.

You hide behind politic. You hide behind mods and their sites. You hide behind lies, and you look horrific dressed in your own pinked arrogance.

Huh?

It appears you are the only "flamer" who still resides full time in the "community".

You're basically trapped in Third Rail/SG mode all the time and have never had the "skill" to do anything other than massage your balls and fluff your swagger. Looking at your wayback "legacy", your only claim to fame is calling out everyone in every forum you have been stationed at then spending 3 fucking days doing nothing but arguing about stips and talking to yourself.

if you were as talented as you say, you would be doing more than spending your whole internet virtual life posting like a tweeking crack whore on the troll boards

Oh give it a rest old man, nobody gives a fuck what you think you are reporting on. Your time has come and gone....about 15 years ago, and paradoxically 15 minutes ago.

how old, bitch.

you are not even lucid anymore and have been head fucked by everyone from cunty to flea, to, well everyone.

Yeah, yeah, yeah Foxy, that's why I can still take on multiple opponents and you are reduced to posting after me.

Care in the Community. I'm all for it. It's the ahum liberal in me.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mean, in other words you cannot stop mentioning faggots.

So you don't love black cock?

It's a common trend among you liberal types.

Well, I don't use authority to asphyxiate defenceless black men while they are lying prostrate. Unlike your gidself.

And I certainly consider my views liberal on any colour of cock....what about you? Do you just like the white cock?

So you're a faggot then? Thanks for confirming that.

Yes I'm as faggot, of course I am...how does dat sit wiff you? A faggot that fucks you every single time you post after him.

There is no doubt that you are literally pulling your pud and fucking yourself silly while posting and then shouting various posters' names when you ejaculate.

that you keep posting these homo fantasies of "fucking" various male posters proves you are indeed a homo

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
meanwhile in the great and free state of Florida no one is being mandated to wear a mask or take the vaccine

and of course, I have done, and continue to do, neither.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Well, I don't use authority to asphyxiate defenceless black men while they are lying prostrate. Unlike your gidself.

And I certainly consider my views liberal on any colour of cock....what about you? Do you just like the white cock?

Yes I'm as faggot, of course I am...how does dat sit wiff you? A faggot that fucks you every single time you post after him.

There is no doubt that you are literally pulling your pud and fucking yourself silly while posting and then shouting various posters' names when you ejaculate.

that you keep posting these homo fantasies of "fucking" various male posters proves you are indeed a homo

Usually over your face, or in your mouth, but hey, let's not argue geography Foxy. Let's just remind ourselves that you have nothing left to say while still embarrassingly attempting to say it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m more afraid of catching a cocaine infused STD than the rona…

But I venture out of the house daily and this is LA lol

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Huh?

how old, bitch.

Yeah, yeah, yeah Foxy, that's why I can still take on multiple opponents and you are reduced to posting after me.

Care in the Community. I'm all for it. It's the ahum liberal in me.

yes, you are Kung Fu Fighting various attackers in this forum as badly dubbed screams and shouts issue from your speakers, you delusional fuck

are you pelvic thrusting each time you hit the "post reply" button

bro, you really have lost your mind

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Usually over your face, or in your mouth, but hey, let's not argue geography Foxy. Let's just remind ourselves that you have nothing left to say while still embarrassingly attempting to say it.

NO HOMO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean seriously, can the anti-vaxxed at least take responsibility for preventing us ALL from going out in public unmasked?

I get you don’t want the jabb… but we’re going on year 2 of not being able to leave the house without a mask and no end is in sight….

OWN. IT. SMH.
LMFAO! I hope they lock you up on whore island FOREVERRRRRRRRR!!!!! :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

nigger lives dont matter regularly travel with knives, pitchforks and guns. Hero Kyle dressed accordingly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
meanwhile in the great and free state of Florida no one is being mandated to wear a mask or take the vaccine

Just called my daughter to confirm that Orange Co is the same. Only Disney and the doctors office still require masks. Universal Orlando is no masks! Disney is considering dropping its mask mandate again. Meanwhile, California STILL has mask mandates AND a higher transmission rate! Florida FTW!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Just called my daughter to confirm that Orange Co is the same. Only Disney and the doctors office still require masks. Universal Orlando is no masks! Disney is considering dropping its mask mandate again. Meanwhile, California STILL has mask mandates AND a higher transmission rate! Florida FTW!
California is a toilet. But we knew that already

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

No one is enforcing the mask mandate. I had dinner with an old friend at
Downtown Disney recently and we weren’t even required to wear masks walking through the gate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No one is enforcing the mask mandate. I had dinner with an old friend at
Downtown Disney recently and we weren’t even required to wear masks walking through the gate.
You may not believe this, but I'm actually glad to hear this. I really though everyone there would keep bending over for all eternity.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m more afraid of catching a cocaine infused STD than the rona…

But I venture out of the house daily and this is LA lol
Please refer to the earlier whore island comment.

I only rode faces when I was a resident there.

I’m wifed up and faithful now tho.
I understand. It aint like that pussy's gonna eat itself, right?

If it could… I would never leave the house.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course the mortality rate is actually higher than what FairyAnn says, but I wonder if people would
Treatments are continuing to improve. One day Covid-19 will be endemic rather than pandemic, but until then it will continue to have major impact on economy, and personal lives. Vaccine has been a major positive tool in reducing the number and severity of cases, and in so doing relieving the burden of medical facilities as you've suggested is critical. The only places we in the US we are seeing major problems with overtaxed treatment facilities, and labor shortages due to illness are the states (red states) where vaccine rates are lowest. This isn't disputable, Caskur, but heck - trollz gonna troll.

I take covid VERY seriously. In fact, I might go and get vaccinated. I'm thinking of taking 2 Anti-histamines (sp?) so I don't have an allergic reaction.
Tell them you're concerned and they'll keep you for observation. Allergic type reactions generally occur within 30 minutes.

PS: You'll be fine, and your risk of infection and serious illness will be greatly reduced. Then continue with sound practices - distancing, hand washing etc.. (eat right, keep fit)
Shit, I haven't even had a sniffle from a cold in 3 years. The occasional hangover, sure.

^^^ disregard that bullshit, Caskur...
How's it bullshit, McCrackers?

I posted the stats. You making unfounded hysterical claims won't win any debates,
. particularly since everyone knows you're a moron.

Your stats are bunk....just like your existence.

If you can't realize you've been sold a load of BS, I can't help you.

We can debate the survivability stats of any strain of covid (a cold based coronavirus vector)... either 98.5 to 99.8% rate, but it ain't any different than SARS, and much better than Ebola and Marsburg...

Roughly similar to seasonal influenza...

So man up, grow a spine, and stop swallowing your own seminal fluids.

Covid is much....much less severe and fatal than SARS. It's like it's much weaker but more infectious younger sibling.

Thank fuck for that. SARS was turning peoples lungs into swiss cheese.

Is that your "nursing " opinion, or just Foxy's?

It's not really an opinion. It's a fact.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, no explanation why you're pro mass immigration?

Well, we could discuss population and movement, but your due more than your hourly vowel movement.

Sidestep all you like, but you know full well that you libtards promote racial replacement.

You're an idiot.

You're a 60 yr old fat fuck....

What now?

If I'm 60, disabled, and a cleaning lady I'd like you to post actual evidence. If you cannot, then I too can make up things about you.