Anyone here actually friends with CW- ??

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have no clue wot she looks like, I jus like her style

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I used to do that with a piece of rope around the waist and a rag on the feet

Those coconuts were really tempting

If @cw_ 's feet were a celebrity:

schwarzenegger-stats.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Judging from the stalker type O.P. One has to wonder? Was 360 a part of the dick showing bandits as they flooded the pm boxes of the females here?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Judging from the stalker type O.P. One has to wonder? Was 360 a part of the dick showing bandits as they flooded the pm boxes of the females here?

fuck off flynny take that back goddammit I pride myself on not being 'that guy' the fucking dick poasting FAGGOT ... my affinity towrds cw- is because unlike you she is funny and creative and brings something to the site with each and every appearance so jump back on the family dildo and fuck off with that shit

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Muscular dancing toes....

I’d say you’re going to sweat yourself to death with that level of hyperthyroidism and high blood pressure. Running? At your age of inactivity? Beeshhhh pubbbbleeeeeeeze… you died at on your mark get set go gunshot wounded *pouts for you*

DX: Stop smoking, take 2 pounds of these magic shrooms and call me in the morning….

Don’t forget to bitcoin tip your a$$rapey sever xoxo

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@360 I hear she likes the dark meatball, so perhaps you should try slapping on some fake tan?

Oh pubbbbbbblleeeze…

c dub is the worst alpha poster appeasing, bad form decision making owner of all time.

When I was certain my forum would not survive, I offered it to her. Hers was a big old mess and she had the flagrant jackasses at teh helm driving to suffice this theory. Obviously, she refused my offer.

She is like a side dish on the vegan menu now.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I’d say you’re going to sweat yourself to death with that level of hyperthyroidism and high blood pressure. Running? At your age of inactivity? Beeshhhh pubbbbleeeeeeeze… you died at on your mark get set go gunshot wounded *pouts for you*

DX: Stop smoking, take 2 pounds of these magic shrooms and call me in the morning….

Don’t forget to bitcoin tip your a$$rapey sever xoxo

^^^ Who was she intending to address?

Bizarre....

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oi @cw_ leave weeg alone for 5 mins and get your skanky arse in this thread and show Mr.360 those jelly wobblers.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Weeg, I thought momma doesn't approve of you fraternising with females?
He openly defies her, she takes him to the finest all you can eat buffets and warns him of the impending doom and he rolls around in his filthy perversions