Anyone want a peek into Stomping Groundz?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So who can still post at SG?
I have a message from two former colleagues for Lokmar
From Bra1n and Johnny Storm:
JollyMeagerBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
From The Cunt Wranglers,
With Love,
To all the Cocksucking Cons,
Who posted at the former TRF board:
tenor.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It sounds like there is some bad blood. Are they a break away forum or something?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that Biden hit the magic number, I wonder if suicide is on the table. Poor poor Stubby.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Now that Biden hit the magic number, I wonder if suicide is on the table. Poor poor Stubby.

well he did kill that security certificate, no telling what he will do now, maybe delete the board in a fit of anger

I like this one much better. @Bastard Factory is one clever mofo lol. I wish I had thought of all this stuff when I was running a forum.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is BC?

thebluecashew dot net weird ass place, but they do allow guests to post anonymously in one section.
That place is full of faggotry. Don’t sperm the place around this neck of the woods!

That's hardly the problem there. It's full of right wing cucks who melt down when a liberal speaks, and it's gotta guy with a ban hammer who bans liberals for no damn reason other than that he can.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Surely you can't be happy about Biden? I know you hate Trump but he was good for the economy and humour lol

He was good for the economy if you were already rich. He was a fucker to the working class, but for some reason people want to believe he did something to help them. Huh? I mean really, wtf?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Surely you can't be happy about Biden? I know you hate Trump but he was good for the economy and humour lol
Sure a great economy for billionaires. Yes amigo I’m happy.
I am happy too. Not that I have personally anything to gain or lose, but happy that an adult will now be the president. Someone who can make america better and not just his friends

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was good for the economy if you were already rich. He was a fucker to the working class, but for some reason people want to believe he did something to help them. Huh? I mean really, wtf?

Honestly, no, you are wrong. We had record low unemployment for all groups so he was great for everyone who wanted a job. It was also great if you owned a home as prices kept shooting up. The guy was still an asshole, a narcissist, and not a leader but the deregulation and tax cuts really did improve economic opportunities for everyone. We know that is true because median (not just average) household incomes hit record highs.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Trump lies a lot. He claims that every good thing that happens is due to him and the bad things are his legacy from his predecessors.
Since you should be able to believe what the president of your country says, a lot of people do believe him. You should also don't underestimate the propaganda IN America.

You're in Europe, are you? So am I. We see America from the side line, making it possible to see it different than when you are IN america. We hear the propaganda too, but we can place it and compare it to our observations. This makes that we see through the propaganda.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, I agree he does lie a lot. That said I have yet to meet a politician who doesn’t lie a lot though Trump lied more than average. That is why I don’t believe politicians without doing a bit of research myself. They love to claim credit for things they had nothing to do with and blame others for things they directly caused themselves.

Frankly, I expect Biden to continue this long tradition of politicians lying their asses off.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and the stuff about people in the EU being able to see through propaganda is a bunch of hooey with it only being situational at best. Don’t believe me? Ask people about the EU and then just listen to the regurgitated propaganda lies and nonsense. The EU is a steaming anti-Democratic turd which splattered on the floor yet the dumb asses will declare it is chocolate ice cream and eat it all up. So... You were saying about seeing through propaganda?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, I agree he does lie a lot. That said I have yet to meet a politician who doesn’t lie a lot though Trump lied more than average. That is why I don’t believe politicians without doing a bit of research myself. They love to claim credit for things they had nothing to do with and blame others for things they directly caused themselves.

Frankly, I expect Biden to continue this long tradition of politicians lying their asses off.
My biggest worry is losing my private health insurance...Have you heard anything about that?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not yet they don't :/ They are still counting votes... and it's tied

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even then the centrist Democrats don’t want it. Don’t get me wrong, I live in California so I know how bad complete control of the government by Democrats can be, they pretty much turn everything they touch into shit, but even they are not completely controlled by their extremists.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My biggest worry is losing my private health insurance...Have you heard anything about that?

Do you get your insurance thru your employer?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even then the centrist Democrats don’t want it. Don’t get me wrong, I live in California so I know how bad complete control of the government by Democrats can be, they pretty much turn everything they touch into shit, but even they are not completely controlled by their extremists.
Let's hope not... I'd feel much better if the right keeps control of the Senate... but I fear that's not going to happen :'(