Anyone want a peek into Stomping Groundz?

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I just read this thread and have determined that Oderdin is one who says "you're wrong' but doesn't bother to support his statement. "California bad, and I could list all the reasons, but I ain't gonna"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I just figured no one wanted to read a giant page long post by me. :shrug:

As for why the current one party condition here in California is bad, well, there are a ton of videos and articles dedicated to that vary topic if someone is interested and bothers to Google. Suffice it to say our state has some very massive issues and instead of dealing with them our entrenched politicians have just made them all worse.

Admin.

Dad says I can fuck your niece.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey peeps, I just accepted a position on this "forum" help me out, what is this thread all about? One at a time please. TIA.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Hey peeps, I just accepted a position on this "forum" help me out, what is this thread all about? One at a time please. TIA.
images

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
images
3mhaejUWcBxM-T7lcoiKWz3AUAqOgBxEbTKpQlel3z45UqOBVoYtmUGkkJ69g5y-0OoGdE3BmNtMtC3Hs-U4YqqHpbXxZKdPVQCo83oIorKNl2lbcvnapPS1anNrFeDoG1uVZMU4kF3DGFYvUEEdUGQ3whEKtx2XJOCS-wKanqrQy0DSJx7FbV75hpwJ-VsNNOkZ5iVl99_oHxuGG7EgSmkxiyfObyfMCx2KOYMjLG3HIlUKZjAff2W3CfdJ6ce_XH_6sS0zDybDTHO6NNDyy12F1VoMqGgl06PJtr9T3S-DGfw9ENx9HQkFhjzLxcGOAsSZN_59hPO8O5qsq1tQtAwFO2w6P8CQMeYn_U47V9GKDSDrkuvZMOby-B9lVRr9MQk8qq6Eb9mG2meIhTYQ_IfCNCpDDvB9aWpQDVBLG4ePU6GtAiSRPTY5XLv5by_wN1kJ2EDgaWO-CCptvL5n8bcpWmYzo8UKp15MD-vWQC2LwCBzwH_ojWqlxGl163PVsz1EDYzfWJkXDNncU4Ty8TP63PyjTMz116vOTfPtGqEONfvKyQ1epze-g9WNYA2fXKVLDRSz_ol8Ik3Kk9hmNEUl7XroMOHJFFHcPd8nDvl3aHldBPnKjWhelw5ykzFgwKIIuRflIi9ln9Z7RZb-6ZvKUVKvBE9ftUgWtDE2IDgjkV1i5yubEkMAdoG87Q=w680-h625-no
Are you posting pics from a tablet? I had the same issue. Now: press the image you want to select for 2 seconds and then click on the share bar that appears, then click on copy. In your post press down on screen for 2 seconds again and click “paste”...remember to place square bracket img square bracket and then square bracket forward slash img square bracket either side of the code you have just pasted.
:rightON:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

As for why the current one party condition here in California is bad, well, there are a ton of videos and articles dedicated to that vary topic if someone is interested and bothers to Google. Suffice it to say our state has some very massive issues and instead of dealing with them our entrenched politicians have just made them all worse.

Solution? Third party. Instant run-off voting. Dems and cons are 100% corrupt.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Entrenched politicians is the aim for any of them, but dont term limits exist in California for State offices? Fed. offices no.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
IMO, term limits make no difference if you only allow cons or dems who have taken corporate money to win races.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Solution? Third party. Instant run-off voting. Dems and cons are 100% corrupt.

I have voted third party in the last three presidential elections.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Entrenched politicians is the aim for any of them, but dont term limits exist in California for State offices? Fed. offices no.

Tern limits exist here but all that seems to do is result in musical chairs every two terms where they all move one chair over yet the same corrupt hypocrites remain.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Admin.

Dad says I can fuck your niece.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

IKR? It's focking bowl sheeit!, o btw, I was just wondering, did I read some time ago that on it's own California would be something like the worlds 5th or 6th largest economy, and that California pays for more out to the feds than they receive back...how messed up is that? empeech!