Anyone want a peek into Stomping Groundz?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Oh, and the stuff about people in the EU being able to see through propaganda is a bunch of hooey with it only being situational at best. Don’t believe me? Ask people about the EU and then just listen to the regurgitated propaganda lies and nonsense. The EU is a steaming anti-Democratic turd which splattered on the floor yet the dumb asses will declare it is chocolate ice cream and eat it all up. So... You were saying about seeing through propaganda?
This is not just my opinion, also from people who have lived there and came back to Europe. The information about ameria is more reliable outside america then inside america.

I was not saying anything about our propaganda by the way. We have that here too, but of a differentl level.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Even then the centrist Democrats don’t want it. Don’t get me wrong, I live in California so I know how bad complete control of the government by Democrats can be, they pretty much turn everything they touch into shit, but even they are not completely controlled by their extremists.

Im in Southern Cali. We need to get rid of Garcetti AND Newsome

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that Biden hit the magic number, I wonder if suicide is on the table. Poor poor Stubby.
Surely you can't be happy about Biden? I know you hate Trump but he was good for the economy and humour lol

He was good for the economy if you were already rich. He was a fucker to the working class, but for some reason people want to believe he did something to help them. Huh? I mean really, wtf?

Honestly, no, you are wrong. We had record low unemployment for all groups so he was great for everyone who wanted a job. It was also great if you owned a home as prices kept shooting up. The guy was still an asshole, a narcissist, and not a leader but the deregulation and tax cuts really did improve economic opportunities for everyone. We know that is true because median (not just average) household incomes hit record highs.

Yeah, because there were record numbers of low-wage and gig jobs. Don't be a tool. There are considerably fewer good, stable jobs now than there were when Trump took office. And your tax break is going away. He made it permanent for billionaires and temporary for actual working people, which will destroy the budget.

AND, 50% of American workers make less than 30k. Don't give me this shit about record highs. Your algorithms are leading you to BS news.

Reactions: Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am a native Californian and I am quite aware of what's going on there. What most conservatives don't get is the difference between a neoliberal and an actual liberal. Neoliberals are fiscal conservatives who are pro-social justice. The economy does NOT change when you have a neoliberal vs a conservative. NOTHING will improve economically in California if you elect a conservative. Newsom and Garcetti are neoliberals. In other words, their fiscal policy is almost totally pro-corporate, which is also the conservative stance. You need to elect people who are pro-citizen and not corporate tools. Until people get that through their heads, nothing substantial will change in the US. Conservative fiscal policy destroyed California economically. PERIOD.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, and the stuff about people in the EU being able to see through propaganda is a bunch of hooey with it only being situational at best. Don’t believe me? Ask people about the EU and then just listen to the regurgitated propaganda lies and nonsense. The EU is a steaming anti-Democratic turd which splattered on the floor yet the dumb asses will declare it is chocolate ice cream and eat it all up. So... You were saying about seeing through propaganda?
This is not just my opinion, also from people who have lived there and came back to Europe. The information about ameria is more reliable outside america then inside america.

I was not saying anything about our propaganda by the way. We have that here too, but of a differentl level.

What country are you in, if you don't mind saying?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now that Biden hit the magic number, I wonder if suicide is on the table. Poor poor Stubby.
Surely you can't be happy about Biden? I know you hate Trump but he was good for the economy and humour lol

He was good for the economy if you were already rich. He was a fucker to the working class, but for some reason people want to believe he did something to help them. Huh? I mean really, wtf?

Honestly, no, you are wrong. We had record low unemployment for all groups so he was great for everyone who wanted a job. It was also great if you owned a home as prices kept shooting up. The guy was still an asshole, a narcissist, and not a leader but the deregulation and tax cuts really did improve economic opportunities for everyone. We know that is true because median (not just average) household incomes hit record highs.

Yeah, because there were record numbers of low-wage and gig jobs. Don't be a tool. There are considerably fewer good, stable jobs now than there were when Trump took office. And your tax break is going away. He made it permanent for billionaires and temporary for actual working people, which will destroy the budget.

AND, 50% of American workers make less than 30k. Don't give me this shit about record highs. Your algorithms are leading you to BS news.

I give you that one of us is being a tool but if you are a man in reasonably good shape and handy with tools you could easily get all manner of blue collar jobs even with just a high school diploma. Roofers start out at $20 and go to $28 with in six months. HVAC techs have a six month training time and start out around $28-$32 per hour. Construction will pay any dumb ass who can push a broom $20 per hour starting; if they train to be an equipment operator than easily $30 per hour on nonunion and $85 per hour on Union. Shit, you can even be a soil tech and start at $25 per hour sitting on your ass watching other people work, testing their backfill, and documenting the work done. On Union contracts the same soil tech will get paid $80 per hour.

If you have a college degree, like I do, in a field which isn’t a complete waste of space than the sky is the limit. So spare me the bull shit lies that there somehow are no decent paying jobs out there. Just join an insurance company or become a real estate agent. There are no excuses if you don’t have a decent paying job then the fault is yours for either not trying hard enough or being unwilling to move where opportunities are located.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, I agree he does lie a lot. That said I have yet to meet a politician who doesn’t lie a lot though Trump lied more than average. That is why I don’t believe politicians without doing a bit of research myself. They love to claim credit for things they had nothing to do with and blame others for things they directly caused themselves.

Frankly, I expect Biden to continue this long tradition of politicians lying their asses off.
My biggest worry is losing my private health insurance...Have you heard anything about that?

Where so you get that idea?

Q

Banned

The Netherlands. And you?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also, it is obviously to me you are a completely clueless ideologue who has no idea what the real problems are in California. If you want I can go over them in detail but for now suffice to say that not only did you completely misdiagnose the problem but it is also clear you don’t even have the slightest clue what the problems actually are.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I tie you that one of us is being a tool butif you are a man in reasonably good shape and handy with tools you could easily get all manner of blue collar jobs even with just a high school diploma. Roofers start out at $20 and go to $28 with in six months you be at $28. HVAC techs have a six month training tome and start out around $28-$32 per hour. Construction will payany dumb ass who can push a broom $20 per hour starting; if they train to be an equipment operator than easily $30 per hour on nonunion and $85 per hour on Union. Shit, you can even be a soil tech and start at $25 per hour sitting on your ass watching other people work, testing their backfill, and documenting the work done.

If you have a college degree like I do in a field which isn’t a complete waste of space than the sky is the limit. So spare me the bull shit lies that there somehow are no decent paying jobs out there. Just join an insurance company or become a real estate agent. There are no excuses if you don’t have a decent paying job then the fault is yours for either not trying hard enough or being unwilling to move where opportunities are located.

That job stuff you're talking about 100% depends on where you live. The sky is not the limit for 50% of American workers. The problem with cons is they always think whatever is true in their own lives is true for everyone. You live in a bubble. Why do you think so many people drive for Uber? Because they can just walk out and get any job for $20 an hour pushing a broom? Sorry. That is a complete lie. Where the fuck do you live?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Netherlands. And you?

Ah. Nice. I'm in Portugal. Lots of Dutch folks here.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I tie you that one of us is being a tool butif you are a man in reasonably good shape and handy with tools you could easily get all manner of blue collar jobs even with just a high school diploma. Roofers start out at $20 and go to $28 with in six months you be at $28. HVAC techs have a six month training tome and start out around $28-$32 per hour. Construction will payany dumb ass who can push a broom $20 per hour starting; if they train to be an equipment operator than easily $30 per hour on nonunion and $85 per hour on Union. Shit, you can even be a soil tech and start at $25 per hour sitting on your ass watching other people work, testing their backfill, and documenting the work done.

If you have a college degree like I do in a field which isn’t a complete waste of space than the sky is the limit. So spare me the bull shit lies that there somehow are no decent paying jobs out there. Just join an insurance company or become a real estate agent. There are no excuses if you don’t have a decent paying job then the fault is yours for either not trying hard enough or being unwilling to move where opportunities are located.

That job stuff you're talking about 100% depends on where you live. The sky is not the limit for 50% of American workers. The problem with cons is they always think whatever is true in their own lives is true for everyone. You live in a bubble. Why do you think so many people drive for Uber? Because they can just walk out and get any job for $20 an hour pushing a broom? Sorry. That is a complete lie. Where the fuck do you live?

If you live some where without decent opportunities then get off your ass and move to some where which does have opportunities. You know, like all previous generations of Americans did. Even in low opportunity shit holes (think southern Ohio) there are still tons of people who end up creating their own jobs. They are go getters though and not the lazy fucks who sit on their asses dreaming about a golden goose dropping into their laps.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If you live some where without decent opportunities then get off your ass and move to some where which does have opportunities. You know, like all previous generations of Americans did. Even in low opportunity shit holes (think southern Ohio) there are still tons of people who end up creating their own jobs. They are go getters though and not the lazy fucks who sit on their asses dreaming about a golden goose dropping into their laps.

I could have predicted you'd say that. That's the canned con response. There are millions of people in the US who are under-earning. Do you honestly think they can all just pick up and move? Have you ever thought through what would happen if they did? Let me see if you can take that scenario from A - Z instead of the usual con habit of going from A - B and giving up there.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So who can still post at SG?
I have a message from two former colleagues for Lokmar
From Bra1n and Johnny Storm:
JollyMeagerBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

I can. What's the message?
That's it.
That's all needs be said.
We are Wranglers of few words.
Joo's seen it anyway.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Oh, I agree he does lie a lot. That said I have yet to meet a politician who doesn’t lie a lot though Trump lied more than average. That is why I don’t believe politicians without doing a bit of research myself. They love to claim credit for things they had nothing to do with and blame others for things they directly caused themselves.

Frankly, I expect Biden to continue this long tradition of politicians lying their asses off.
My biggest worry is losing my private health insurance...Have you heard anything about that?
You're out of your mind if you think you'll lose your insurance. Who told you that?
You're good. Assuming you are paying. Assuming the company still is in business.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're out of your mind if you think you'll lose your insurance. Who told you that?
You're good. Assuming you are paying. Assuming the company still is in business.
I read it... but didn't do a fact check.. that's why I asked.. :)

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I read it... but didn't do a fact check.. that's why I asked.. :)
Biden is keeping the present system. If you have pre-existing conditions that could be a problem in the future thanks to Trump packing the Supreme Court with conservative judges, and you try to change ins. companies assuming that gets challenged. In the future tho, don't worry now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn straight Biden won't change the insurance. People, he's a neoliberal. He is not a liberal.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What is BC?

thebluecashew dot net weird ass place, but they do allow guests to post anonymously in one section.
That place is full of faggotry. Don’t sperm the place around this neck of the woods!

That's hardly the problem there. It's full of right wing cucks who melt down when a liberal speaks, and it's gotta guy with a ban hammer who bans liberals for no damn reason other than that he can.
Yep...one gets goaded into a political discussion with the local riffraff that assumes VIP status and then out comes the ban hammer. There’s no fun in a one-sided argument. But still, most Canadian sites are a bit poofterish... I blame it on the French influence.

Q

Banned
Damn straight Biden won't change the insurance. People, he's a neoliberal. He is not a liberal.
This show how informed the people are when voting.

How the hell did they decide on who to vote? The beautiful orange tones in the skin color of the person?
WHY do you vote if you have no clue what the people stand for?! Elections are not about people, but about what the people want to accomplish for the country and their ability to do so

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is BC?

thebluecashew dot net weird ass place, but they do allow guests to post anonymously in one section.
That place is full of faggotry. Don’t sperm the place around this neck of the woods!

That's hardly the problem there. It's full of right wing cucks who melt down when a liberal speaks, and it's gotta guy with a ban hammer who bans liberals for no damn reason other than that he can.
Yep...one gets goaded into a political discussion with the local riffraff that assumes VIP status and then out comes the ban hammer. There’s no fun in a one-sided argument. But still, most Canadian sites are a bit poofterish... I blame it on the French influence.

Gotta love them Frenchies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I could have predicted you'd say that. That's the canned con response. There are millions of people in the US who are under-earning. Do you honestly think they can all just pick up and move? Have you ever thought through what would happen if they did? Let me see if you can take that scenario from A - Z instead of the usual con habit of going from A - B and giving up there.

The reason these responses are used is because in the vast majority of cases they work because they are the correct thing to do. You can say it is a canned response all you want but all that means is it is a tried and true solution which many people have indeed successfully used to better themselves. As for labeling people “a con”; you’re just displaying your ignorance again. I have always been a centrist, from age 18 until two months ago I was a registered Democrat, two months ago I finally decide to switch parties because the Dems had gone so far left they no longer represented me as a fiscally conservative person with liberal social values.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The words you are searching for are liberal (meaning left of center) or progressive (meaning much further to the left of a liberal). Learn how to correctly use the existing standardized terms before trying to rename everything. It doesn’t make you look smart trying to use new terms, it makes you look uneducated.

Q

Banned

The reason these responses are used is because in the vast majority of cases they work because they are the correct thing to do. You can say it is a canned response all you want but all that means is it is a tried and true solution which many people have indeed successfully used to better themselves. As for labeling people “a con”; you’re just displaying your ignorance again. I have always been a centrist, from age 18 until two months ago I was a registered Democrat, two months ago I finally decide to switch parties because the Dems had gone so far left they no longer represented me as a fiscally conservative person with liberal social values.
I hope you realize that you just typed a lot of words, but you forgot to add a solid motivation?

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope you realize that you just typed a lot of words, but you forgot to add a solid motivation?

In addition, he is guilty of binary thinking and on a reliance of what he believes are "standard'" oversimplified definitions. The word "liberal" was not coined in this century nor even in the last one, and its connotative meaning has always been subject to context and intent. Most of the people one encounters on forums are prone to this same sort of flawed discourse.

I didn't come here to argue politics with anyone, and I don't know him yet. But I've read enough to consider him NOT a truly informed source of information in the political science area or the historical one. This is not to say that I agree with all of the assertions @LotusBud posts, which I've been reading for a long time and with whom I sometimes disagree as well.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one claimed the word liberal was a recent invention nor even that it has always meant the same thing (see classical liberal vs the modern definition of liberal) but its definition, at least in the US has pretty much been codified at least since WW2.

Sure, you can claim any definition is over simplified (I don’t see how it is in anyway “binary thinking”), to be useful every definition is a generalization, but without definitions we are kind of at a lose and unable to effectively communicate. I confess that I work in a technical field where precise definitions of terms is extremely important so maybe that rubs off from time to time.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks for the informative reply. I don't have time to participate further in this discussion today, but I look forward to further conversations with you in times to come. We may see some things similarly.