April is Confederate History Month!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She sure got mine. :FuckYEAH:

It's hard to deny the truth of the white rape culture during slavery when on average American blacks have a fair amount of white blood.
Who deny's massa bangin his property?

Others, rapist apologist.
I'd apologize to myself if I raped you. I'd never live down the shame, especially if I licked your dirty used up cooter! :facepalm: FOR SHAME!

Why are you even thinking those thoughts, ya filthy fuck? The topic was rape during slavery.
Oh, my bad. Now I'm shamed for NOT raping you. Whitey just cant win!

You should be ashamed for thinking about raping anyone. You can't win because you're a loser. That has nothing to do with your race, I don't think. I think if you were black, yellow or brown, you'd still be an asshole.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's hard to deny the truth of the white rape culture during slavery when on average American blacks have a fair amount of white blood.

I'd apologize to myself if I raped you. I'd never live down the shame, especially if I licked your dirty used up cooter! :facepalm: FOR SHAME!

Why are you even thinking those thoughts, ya filthy fuck? The topic was rape during slavery.

You should be ashamed for thinking about raping anyone. You can't win because you're a loser. That has nothing to do with your race, I don't think. I think if you were black, yellow or brown, you'd still be an asshole.
RAPE!!!!!!!! LOL!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

RAPE!!!!!!!! LOL!

You should always yell "fire" if you want help. I didn't know you were feeling so violated, snowflake.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

RAPE!!!!!!!! LOL!

You should always yell "fire" if you want help. I didn't know you were feeling so violated, snowflake.
BWAAAHAHAHAHA! WHO was offended here? PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

RAPE!!!!!!!! LOL!

I'm disgusted, not offended.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

RAPE!!!!!!!! LOL!

:OhthDrama:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

RAPE!!!!!!!! LOL!

You think it's "dramatic" to be disgusted by rapists or their apologists? How odd.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

RAPE!!!!!!!! LOL!

You think it's "dramatic" to be disgusted by rapists or their apologists? How odd.
I think you're a dumb assed drama queen.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Actually, the topic is Confederate History. Not you wishing some Kneegroid Floyd would come and pummel your asshole while you are taking laundry out the drier.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually, the topic is Confederate History. Not you wishing some Kneegroid Floyd would come and pummel your asshole while you are taking laundry out the drier.

Lok and I went off on a related topic. So, you're wrong about this too.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Well then, carry on, but at least get your facts right. You clueless wonder you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well then, carry on, but at least get your facts right. You clueless wonder you.

Whatever.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
SHARING GOD’S WORD WITH THE ARMY OF NORTHERN VIRGINA…

During the WBTS Rev. A. E. Dickinson was the General Superintendent of the Baptist Colportage Board. He relates the following story about supplying tracts and Bibles to the soldiers of the Army of Northern Virginia in his first person account.
“When in Augusta, Georgia, some months ago, I made a public appeal in behalf of the soldiers then in Virginia. After the services were concluded, a bright and beautiful little girl of four summers came up with a dime, and said, ‘Tell my brother Johnnie howdy, and buy him some good little tracts with this.’ She thought, of course, everybody knew her brother, and that there would not be any difficulty in finding him. With a glad heart she went away smiling at the thought that she had given her all.

The next morning an old negro man came through the drenching rain to my place of abode, and made the following remark: ‘My heart was so sorry when I heard you tell of dem poor soldiers in Virginia—how dey starving for de Gospel; and to think dat here I hab de preached word all de time, and there dey is fighting for me. My heart is monstrous ’flicted when I think of my young massa out in de army, and I wants to send him de Gospel.’ So saying, he placed a gold dollar in my hand and expressed his regret that it was ‘so little.’

Several persons gave large sums; but of all the hundreds thrown into the treasury it seemed to me that this little girl and this gray-haired African were the most liberal—-they gave of their poverty.

God grant that ‘brother Johnnie’ and the ‘young massa' may become savingly interested in the great salvation!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND THEM…

When John B. Gordon entered York, Pennsylvania he found the population in a state of Panic, fearing retaliation for Union atrocities against Southern Civilians. He gathered a large crowd of women in the street and told them this:

“Our Southern homes have been pillaged, sacked and burned; our mothers, wives and little ones driven forth amid the brutal insults of your soldiers. Is it any wonder that we fight with desperation? A natural revenge would prompt us to retaliate in kind. But we scorn to war on women and children. We are fighting for the God given rights of liberty and independence as handed down in the Constitution by our fathers. So fear not. If a torch is applied to a single dwelling or an insult offered to a female of your town by a soldier of this command, point me out that man and you shall have his life.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
WHEN GENERAL FORREST SAYS, “IT’S GOD,” I DARE A MAN TO SAY DIFFERENTLY….

An incident occurring the night ensuing the recent battle of Tishamingo Creek illustrates alike the desperate character of the contest and the feelings of the General (Forrest) commanding in an hour of excessive trial. At a late hour of the night, he ceased for a few hours the pursuit of the enemy and we found him seated in earnest thought in a log hut on the side of the road, his exhausted staff asleep all around him.

A staff officer of General S.D. Lee had just arrived to inquire after the fate of the day. General Forrest was dictating a dispatch in answer to his inquiry and closed it with the expression: By the help of Almighty God we have won one of the most complete victories of the war.

Someone present hinted that hard fighting had a good deal to do with the victory. After a style usual to the general when deeply in earnest; he brought his clenched fist down on his thigh exclaiming, “I say by the help of God; and it was by His help, for without it we never could have whipped in the fight with the odds against us!”

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh how the revisionists like to quote Fredrick Douglas…bet you won’t hear this one.

"…Rising above vulgar prejudice, the slaveholding rebel accepts the aid of the black man as readily as that of any other.

If a bad cause can do this, why should a good cause be less wisely conducted? We insist upon it, that one black regiment in such a war as this is, without being any more brave and orderly, would be worth to the Government more than two of any other; and that, while the Government continues to refuse the aid of colored men, thus alienating them from the national cause, and giving the rebels the advantage of them, it will not deserve better fortunes than it has thus far experienced.

Men in earnest don't fight with one hand, when they might fight with two, and a man drowning would not refuse to be saved even by a colored hand." (Foner, Volume 3, pages 151-154) FREDRICK DOUGLAS
~✟Robert✟~
Lincoln never wanted to use black troops until forced to by political pressure and the Federal Army, unlike the Confederate Army remained segregated until 1950 during the Korean War.

228704718_4162077420540347_5031810343875454122_n.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Aggravate a Yankee, tell the truth…

Ya gotta hand it to em though…They perfected the slave trade made fortunes as a result and then blamed it all on the South and it stuck.

And why are the black folks in these Union photos always seem to be serving the whites?

228028981_4159234197491336_7770356584331726756_n.jpg

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what bothers me? The USS Arizona Memorial, does not even have one single plaque or anything honoring the Nipponese Pilots lost in the battle of Pearl Harbor.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what bothers me? The USS Arizona Memorial, does not even have one single plaque or anything honoring the Nipponese Pilots lost in the battle of Pearl Harbor.
Dont worry, if libtards like you get their way, we'll nuke ourselves as penance for nuking the Japs.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

At least you have Stalin just up the road from you.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The youngest soldier in the War of Northern Aggression, was a 9 year old boy from Mississippi.

241543957_4278298735584881_9188540924513561424_n.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Scccchhhhh! Don't tell anyone, we want ‘em to believe only Southerners had slaves and that's what we teach in schools...

The only Northern State to outlast New York in preserving African slavery was New Jersey, holding onto this labor system until 1865. New York in the early 1700s was increasingly dependent upon the slave trade and suffered great mortality in imported slaves – so much so that New York was referred to a “a death factory for black people.” (Slavery in New York, Berlin/Harris, 2005, pg. 12)

241704318_4280943118653776_5739985274789750557_n.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Holt Collier, one of the Legendary Southern Black Confederates.

HOLT COLLIER: GENERAL FORREST’S TRUSTED SCOUT

Holt Collier was born into slavery in 1846 and owned by Howell Hinds, son of the man Hinds County, Mississippi was named after. At a very early age, Holt demonstrated his marksmanship with the rifle. At the age of twelve, Holt was sent with his master's son, Thomas, to Bardstown, Kentucky to attend school. But Holt's love of hunting lured him into the fields and forest to hunt instead of going to classes.

Holt Collier was only fourteen when war knocked on the door. Before Mr. Hind left for war, he gave Holt his freedom papers. Learning of his master's preparations for departure, Holt relates, "When my Old Colonel left to join the army, he left me sitting on the fence crying and begging him to let me go with him. He said, 'No, you might get killed!’ …

“That night I ran away and went to Greenville where I saw the artillery being loaded on a boat. After dark I slipped aboard. At Memphis when we were about half unloaded, I marched across the gang-plank to shore. Thomas saw me and called, 'Father, look yonder!' My Old Colonel looked at me, took off his hat, smoothed his hair back with his hand and said, 'Thomas, if we both go to the devil that boy will have to go along. I said, 'Yes sir, I got as good a chance as you.’” That was the first time Holt Collier saw General Nathan Bedford Forrest. He was standing with his old master on the Memphis landing.

Holt reminisces about his war years as follows: “It seemed to me that all the soldiers in the world were there. There were General Breckenridge, old General Clark from Jefferson County, General Bragg, General Wirt Adams and General Bedford Forrest… Because of my being an expert with a gun and a horse and my knowledge of the woods, General Forrest talked with Captain Evans to whose company I had been assigned when we left Camp Boone, about my enlisting as a soldier. They asked permission of my Old Colonel. He called me to him and told me to choose for myself. I said, 'I will go with Capt. Evans' cavalry.’ I loved horses and felt at home in the saddle. My Old Colonel gave me a horse -- one of three fine race horses he had brought from Plum Ridge...” It is important to note that Holt Collier served as a soldier under the command of General Forrest, not as a body servant to Colonel Hinds.

“News that my Old Colonel had been wounded came through the lines to Mr. Thomas (the Colonel’s son). Thomas came to me and said, 'Holt, can you go to my father? I can't go.' I got a pass from Captain Evans and left that night. Riding night and day I reached the home of a relative of the Colonel's. I hid my horse in a cane-brake nearby and slipped up to the house after dark. Miss Eliza, the Colonel's cousin let me in and showed me where he lay. I went in and when he saw me, he waved his hand for everyone to leave the room. I went over and knelt down by his bed and put my arms around him and hugged him close. He began to cry and said, 'Holt, I am badly hurt, but I believe I will pull through.' I said, 'You must. I can't live if you die.' After awhile the family came in and we talked until day-break. I was treated like a royal guest by Miss Eliza and the others. She made me a couch beside the Colonel's bed and I slept there during my stay. I never left the house and the family was on guard all the time I was there. The Federals were thick as hops and I began to get uneasy. On the fourth night I told my Old Colonel good-bye… I did not see my Old Colonel again until we met on the battlefield of Shiloh. He said, 'Holt, I have worried a heap about you.' I said, 'Yes sir, I got as good a chance as you.’”

During Reconstruction when the Carpetbagger’s fraudulent dealings ran unbridled in the South, many men, as Forrest, were forced into taking action when local law and federal government turned their backs on the South. Holt Collier also felt the pain when he aligned himself with his white friends. During the time of Reconstruction, Collier was accused of murdering a Yankee soldier, Captain James King. This soldier and Colonel Hinds were involved in a fight. Although a much older man, during the dispute Hinds knocked the young Union soldier down several times. The young man’s anger grew with every knockdown. Finally, thoroughly infuriated, the young soldier drew a knife on his unarmed opponent. A bystander fired shots to prevent King from stabbing the Colonel. The young soldier was killed.

Holt tells of his trouble in the following quote: "After I came home I had a heap of trouble. The Federals were garrisoned at Greenville and they arrested me four times. At that time the country was under military rule and I had to go to Vicksburg for trial. Nugent stood by me through thick and thin. I will never forget them, my old white friends - they are all gone now. Colonel Percy and Colonel Hinds went with me to Vicksburg for the trial. Colonel Percy told them if they put me in jail he wanted a cot put beside mine for he was going to jail with me.” It was never fully proven that Holt Collier was the man behind the gun and Holt was finally acquitted.

During the Reconstruction it was not uncommon for Democrats to be ambushed by the Radical Republican Carpetbaggers. On one such occasion, Colonel Hinds and a party of white men were riding about 12 miles north of Greenville when they realized that they had run into an ambush. Setting spur to their horses they dashed for safety. Hinds’ horse stumbled, pitching him off. Holt, riding ahead, looked back. He saw Colonel Hinds signal him to ride on, but he wheeled and dashed back to his old master's rescue. When Holt came abreast of him and without stopping his horse, he reached down and jerked Hinds up onto his horse, thus saving the Colonel’s life.

After the tragic death of his beloved Old Colonel, Holt traveled for some time with a race horse stable and later worked on a racehorse farm of Captain James Brown near Fort Worth, Texas. Having killed 2212 bear, after which he says, “I just quit counting." Holt and the famous pack of dogs, which he had trained, were known by hunters and sportsmen, not only in the Delta but in other states. When the great bear hunt for President Theodore Roosevelt was planned, it was quite natural that Mr. John M. Parker of Louisiana chose Holt to select the hunting grounds and lead the chase.

Collier died in Greenville, Mississippi in 1936. Before his death he said, "I am black, but my associations with my Old Colonel gave me many advantages. I was freer then than I have ever been since and I loved him better than anybody else in the world. I would have given my life for him," said Holt with tears rolling down his wrinkled cheeks.

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A DASHING EXPLOIT - FORREST'S OWN ACCOUNT OF THE PURSUIT AND CAPTURE OF STREIGHT.

This post is a newspaper article taken from a Nashville Banner correspondence and published in the ‘The Anderson Intelligencer’ on July 19, 1866 in Anderson, SC. It is the story of Forrest and Miss Emma Sansom as told by Forrest.

Late one afternoon, long after this, at the moment when the entire Confederacy was ringing with his pursuit and capture of Col. Streight, Forrest came into the editorial room of the Rebel at Chattanooga, where three or four of his old friends were collected, and gave us a minute narrative of the recent campaign. His descriptive powers are naturally very good, and on this occasion he was full of his history, and spoke with the enthusiasm and simplicity of a child.

He had pursued Streight's column, fighting every day, for nearly a fortnight, over an almost barren country for over several hundred miles and with an inferior force, capturing him at last by stratagem. "I wasn't certain, when I demanded his surrender, which would have to give in, him or me. But it was like a game of poker. I called him on a single 'pair' to his 'full' trusting to luck. He seemed, at first, to have very little confidence in my hand. But I said, I give you five minutes. I've followed you and fought you for two weeks, and now I've got you where I want you. I'm tired of sacrificing lives, and offer you a chance to stop it. If you don't, I warn you I won't be answerable for the consequence."

Streight was "fairly bluffed." He was in a strange country. His adversary was known to be a desperate man. His command was jaded. What could he do? If he stood out any longer and was mistaken he might be sacrificed. He surrendered, and in a few minutes he and his men were disarmed prisoners under the escort of one-fourth of their number. "Where is the rest of your command, General?" asked Col. Streight. Forrest smiled grimly, and made no reply. Presently, when they arrived in the village of Reme, the mystery was removed and the gallant but outwitted Indianan saw his blunder.

It was during the pursuit of Streight that an incident occurred which Forrest reported with great satisfaction. The chase was becoming excited and the Confederates were beginning to be eager for its conclusion, when they reached a stream over which the enemy had crossed in safety, but which had in the meantime risen so rapidly as to be impassable. Forrest rode along the banks baffled and angry, while the bullets from the other side spun through the trees and whistled about his ears.
After vainly seeking for half an hour, he came to a cabin which stood alone in the wilderness near the water's edge. Here, as a last resort, he inquired for a ford. A young girl ran out and said, "I can show you one if you take me behind you." The mother was very much shocked, but the girl continued, "I'm not afraid. You're General Forrest, and will take care of me."
"Hop up," then, said Forrest, riding close to the fence. The girl bounded upon the horse, hung tightly to the General's saber sash, and away they rode, down the stream and through the bush wood, to the rattle of sharpshooting and the whizzing of minnies.

"What's that?" said the girl innocently, as one of them came very near.
"That," said Forrest, “is a scared bird."

They reached the ford in safety, the command passed over, and the General turned to his gallant little guide and asked what he could do for her? She replied that her brother had been captured by Col. Streight, and was a prisoner in his hands; all that she desired was his release. “Very well," said Forrest, taking a note of the name, "You shall have him by twelve o'clock to-morrow."

It was turned of 11 o'clock the next day when Streight surrendered. Immediately Forrest called for John Sansom, who promptly appeared, glad enough to be relieved, and wondering what could be wanted with him by his own General. "I promised your sister Emma," said Forrest, when the young man approached, "to send you to her by 12 o'clock to-day. Time's nearly up. Take the best horse you can find and put out. Double quick now! March!"

As related by Forrest himself, with the earnest delight of his nature, and in that quiet little editorial room, at the close of a summer day, with all its freeness about it, the story was thrilling, and we at once resolved to make a heroine out of the little rustic, Emma Sansom. Subsequently she received a grant of land and a vote of thanks from the General Assembly of Alabama; but the remembrance of that ride behind the most daring cavalry leader of the American continent should be worth more to her than all the grants and resolutions which Legislatures have power to give. I know that Forrest looks back upon it with pride that exceeds the sense of the victory which it secured, and never alludes to it without a touch of the old fire and a quick returning of the old flash.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
^^^ 10,000 times better than the shit they spewing now!!!!!

Even Playboy is fucked, y'all seen that current issue? Aint no reason for a gay dude on the cover.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ 10,000 times better than the shit they spewing now!!!!!

Even Playboy is fucked, y'all seen that current issue? Aint no reason for a gay dude on the cover.
Obviously, Playboy was amoral ITFP so it wont be bad to see it become completely irrelevant. Your point is well taken though. Its slid off into an even worse form of degeneracy.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
BUMP!!!

Its that time of year folks!!!!

aaf2e56f3d556ebcd7bf31887a46c346b96373e6.jpg

April is Confederate History and Heritage Month in the Old Dominion, as well as in many states across the South. As part of the celebration, and in an effort to educate the citizens of the Commonwealth, we will present a Q&A each day, from a Confederate Catechism, by Lyon Gardiner Tyler, 1853-1935; the son of President, John Tyler, who also was a member of the Confederate congress. He was a professor of literature at the College of William and Mary, and served as President of the College of William and Mary from 1888 until 1919.

Did the South in firing on Fort Sumter begin the war?

No. Various hostile acts had been committed before this took place. The first hostile act was committed by the Federal government when Major Robert Anderson secretly removed his garrison at night from Fort Moultrie, a weak fort in Charleston harbor, to Fort Sumter, a very strong fort. Shortly after, the government, under James Buchanan, sent the Star of the West with troops and supplies to Fort Sumter, but she was driven off. If South Carolina had a right to secede, she had a right to all the public buildings upon her territory, saving her responsibility for the cost of construction, which she readily recognized. She took over Fort Moultrie and other buildings and she was joined by other Southern States. Nevertheless no one was hurt, there was no war, and Virginia interposed with her Peace Conference, originated and presided over by John Tyler.

After Lincoln came in, the peace apparently continued for four or five weeks, but secretly Lincoln took means to bring on war.. Despite the assurances of Seward, the Secretary of State, assurances made with Lincoln's full knowledge,* that the status would not be disturbed at Fort Pickens, and in violation of a truce existing there between the Federals and Confederates, Lincoln sent secret orders for the landing of troops, but Adams, the Federal commander of the squadron before Fort Pickens, refused to land the troops, declaring that it would be a breach of faith to do so, and that it would bring on war. This was before Sumter was fired on, and Fort Sumter was fired on only when an armed squadron, prepared, also with great secrecy, was dispatched with troops to supply that fort also.

But firing upon Fort Sumter did not in any case necessarily mean war. No one was hurt by the firing, and Lincoln knew that all the Confederates wanted was a fort that commanded the Metropolitan city of South Carolina - a fort which had been erected for the defense of that city. He knew that they had no desire to engage in a war with the United States. Not every hostile act justifies war, and in the World War this country submitted to having its flag filled full of holes and scores of its citizens destroyed before it went to war. Lincoln, without any violation of his views of government, had an obvious alternative in putting the question of war up to Congress, which could have been called in ten days. But he did not do it, and assumed the powers of Congress in making laws, besides enforcing them as an executive. By his mere authority he enormously increased the Federal army, marched it to the South, blockaded Southern ports, and declared Southern privateersmen pirates. Every clause of Jefferson's tremendous indictment against King George in 1776 was true of Lincoln in 1861-1865.