Are Americans leaving the USA in Large Numbers?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
..just wondering cuz I see all these videos on YouTube made by American ex-pats who've already left for a vareity of reasons.

Here's one I thought quite invormative:

....altho she is Black & probably liberal, it could also be a White & conservative individual given that they also pushed a similar narrative (but from the Right) & some of them have already left as well.

America is a failed state. Democracy is dead. For those who want to leave America, I'm breaking down exactly how to do it. If you've been wondering how to live abroad, this is the only video you need. There is help for you.​

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sewage mutant left.

But that only because Costa Rica has very lax child protection laws so he can rape and kidnap to his hearts content

DDT

Factory Bastard
Where would Americans flee to, Joe? Every single Western nation is now teetering on Second World status, so the only option would be to flee to a Third World nation.

We are going to witness things that aren't going to be pretty with the 'global open borders' approach every single Western nation is following, and there's nowhere left to run to.