Are Side Effects from COVID from the Virus than the Vaccine?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure...the vaccines caused side effects.
And some brands were not very effective or good.
But is it possible rather than exclusively blaming the vaccines for all the post-COVID health problems that it was mostly COVID itself that caused them?

I know of some people who came down with COVID and they haven't really been 100% since.
So perhaps it was COVID which has caused most of these health problems?

Gotta remember that in some countries, COVID rates were like 20% of the population or more.
So perhaps that partially explains why we've seen a spike in cancers, heart attacks, blood clots & other health ailiments.

Personally I never came down with COVID & thus have not experienced any health problems since the Pandemic subsided.

Just a thought tho.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It could be.

We do not know because the scientific knowledge/understanding of both the virus and the vaccines is very weak.

I think an estimate of 20% of any population getting Covid is low. Very low. Like, ridiculously low.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But is it possible rather than exclusively blaming the vaccines for all the post-COVID health problems that it was mostly COVID itself that caused them?

I know of some people who came down with COVID and they haven't really been 100% since.

Gotta remember that in some countries, COVID rates were like 20% of the population or more.
So perhaps that partially explains why we've seen a spike in cancers, heart attacks, blood clots & other health ailiments.

Personally I never came down with COVID & thus have not experienced any health problems since the Pandemic subsided.

Just a thought tho.

That's a high rate of infection.

Imagine if 20% of the population got ebola or HIV, Hep C?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just a thought tho.

Yes, covid itself is causing quite a bit of health problems for many people.