Recent Cases of Side Effects from Pfizer Vaccinations

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m having my second jab today, I had absolutely no side effects, people who are scared of a needle are making all sorts of excuses, it’s like saying you want to go to another country, but the plane might crash so your going to swim instead...

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I doubt this is actually true. More then likely she already was infected by meningitis or something.

That's wat I'm beginning to wonder..

If it's advisable to get a meningitis vaccination before getting the COVID shot?
Seems meningitis is related to this Chinese virus.
I received pneumonia vaccines earleir in the year - upon the reconmmendation of a practising physician.
Seems rather strange that a 'novel' virus nobody ever heard of prior to 2019, also can infect a person with pneumonia and meningitis. Or at least all of the symptoms associated with those viruses.

Plus, the virus doesn't have a footprint as most other viruses do. Can't trace its origin over a measurable span of time.

Tlho I can't prove it, I still think this virus was man-made in a lab and was intended to wreak havoc upon the US.

So in other words, science is trying to fix something which was man-made in the first place to begin with.

It's notable that Trump and now the Biden administration are asking China for answers as to the originas of the coronavirus with few answers provided by them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I honestly do believe it was a lab release too. Thus the Chinese Communist Party with its obsession with saving face has done so much covering up.