Are SuperStars protected here from Filth?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Serious question to the CEO.

As a certified Superstar, do we get any protection from mental sick freaks and stalkers like Maxis???

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
As a certified Superstar, do we get any protection from mental sick freaks and stalkers like Maxis???
Nope!
You are not even a real ADMlN! Go away
YOU are the fake Administrator. I will stay, you can go.
If I want I can ban you. 1,2,3. So cool down a little bit. You seem mad again lately. U mad?
Are you trying to make me mad? Because I am not. I cannot be made mad by you... How do you think you can make me mad? You are a freak... You are not a normal person. You are the joke of the forum

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope!
If I want I can ban you. 1,2,3. So cool down a little bit. You seem mad again lately. U mad?
Are you trying to make me mad? Because I am not. I cannot be made mad by you... How do you think you can make me mad? You are a freak... You are not a normal person. You are the joke of the forum

You are mad. Very mad. You know that MOnday will be hard for you. Your coworkers and BOSS will know your true history,

Okay. Let us try this. On an intelligent route. Can I ask you a question and answer with a YES or NO?

Q

Banned
You are mad. Very mad. You know that MOnday will be hard for you. Your coworkers and BOSS will know your true history,

Okay. Let us try this. On an intelligent route. Can I ask you a question and answer with a YES or NO?
I am not mad. Not at all. As soon as I explain everything to Jan, Simone and the others, they will understand. And then we do an illegal group-hug and everything is fine again.

You can ask the question. Answer are not guaranteed

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope!

I am not mad. Not at all. As soon as I explain everything to Jan, Simone and the others, they will understand. And then we do an illegal group-hug and everything is fine again.

You can ask the question. Answer are not guaranteed

Okay, because if you can answer this intelligent question, we can see who you really Are. It has to do with last month accusation of you and Shampaign.

Are you ready? And answer honest, okay???

Q

Banned
Okay, because if you can answer this intelligent question, we can see who you really Are. It has to do with last month accusation of you and Shampaign.

Are you ready? And answer honest, okay???
Just ask the question

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You need help cheese head

Rancid crushed you again. Lol. Tulip head

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at your post counts. LOL!!!

I have more.

Also why you are a fake ADMlN is that you are not respected by the base. An admin should always be respected . Like Realgrim for example.

You on the other hand are a clown

Q

Banned

I have more.

Also why you are a fake ADMlN is that you are not respected by the base. An admin should always be respected . Like Realgrim for example.

Looks like you disrespect me... Lucky for you I am a very nice person

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I have more.

Where did I disrespect you, you Clown?

You are not nice. You asskiss your holy BOSS. And act as a real administration which you aren't.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You are not nice. You asskiss your holy BOSS. And act as a real administration which you aren't.
Too bad that you think I am not nice... Well, I will have to live with that burden.
You aren't. In real life you are an evil swine.

People who proclaim to be kind are the opposite.

Why bragging for Clout?

I wishbi could smash a a huge Gouda roll against your head.

Q

Banned

Too bad that you think I am not nice... Well, I will have to live with that burden.

Why bragging for Clout?

Hmm... cheese! Delicious!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No, I am no evil swine. But... you are one. And people like you usually think everyone is like that.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Why bragging for Clout?

No, I am no evil swine. But... you are one. And people like you usually think everyone is like that.
Yummy cheese. But I am sure you are an evil swine.

Q

Banned

Why bragging for Clout?

Yummy cheese. But I am sure you are an evil swine.
No, I am actually a really nice person :devil1: