Arizona recount

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fact the article is pushing the narrative that this audit was partisan shows its bent. It's not objective.

There are even Democrats that dont trust the election results.

And leftists should have made a huge fuss when Sanders was screwed over. Instead of just running with it and letting Biden take the primaries.

I'm pretty sure the reason they didnt is because they dont REALLY care as long as they can keep half the country from having a voice in government.

And the stupid thing is, the people that crying about "democracy dying" are the ones killing it. The way they yell about democracy? They throw fits when democracy works but it worked another party. Democracy doesnt mean "only the left can have a voice". That's how leftists view it though. They want the opposite of democracy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Former President Donald Trump denounced "corrupt and highly partisan House Democrats" efforts to spin his duty to pursue election integrity into an alleged attempt "to overturn the election."

The investigations in the "the rigged election of 2020" are intended to "uphold the integrity and honesty of elections and the sanctity of our vote,"
from his
on Saturday.

"The corrupt and highly partisan House Democrats who run the House Oversight Committee
— including court filings dealing with the rigged election of 2020 — that they dishonestly described as attempting to overturn the election," Trump's statement read.

Libs hate that they cheated the election so poorly that the evidence has spilled out everywhere.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Former President Donald Trump denounced "corrupt and highly partisan House Democrats" efforts to spin his duty to pursue election integrity into an alleged attempt "to overturn the election."

The investigations in the "the rigged election of 2020" are intended to "uphold the integrity and honesty of elections and the sanctity of our vote,"
from his
on Saturday.

"The corrupt and highly partisan House Democrats who run the House Oversight Committee
— including court filings dealing with the rigged election of 2020 — that they dishonestly described as attempting to overturn the election," Trump's statement read.

Libs hate that they cheated the election so poorly that the evidence has spilled out everywhere.
What color is the sky on your planet?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Our country has just suffered an incredibly corrupt presidential election, and it is time for Congress and others to investigate how such corruption was allowed to take place rather than investigating those that are exposing this massive fraud on the American people," his statement finished.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

from his
on Saturday.

What color is the sky on your planet?
^^^ the truth aint gonna set you libtards free. Its gonna destroy you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The fact the article is pushing the narrative that this audit was partisan shows its bent. It's not objective.

And leftists should have made a huge fuss when Sanders was screwed over. Instead of just running with it and letting Biden take the primaries.

I'm pretty sure the reason they didnt is because they dont REALLY care as long as they can keep half the country from having a voice in government.

And the stupid thing is, the people that crying about "democracy dying" are the ones killing it. The way they yell about democracy? They throw fits when democracy works but it worked another party. Democracy doesnt mean "only the left can have a voice". That's how leftists view it though. They want the opposite of democracy.
Considering they fucked Bernie over right before the general election

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Considering they fucked Bernie over right before the general election
Bernie getting fuked a second time in a row is even more reason to doubt biden got anymore than 45 to 50 million votes.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
cdd5b4c4de87d3b0.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s sad to see a grown man buy into this shit Blazer. It is truly a waste of time.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so when someone in leftwing media or a left wing person uses anecdotes (truthful or not) we are supposed to put that over data or we are big stoopy heads.

And if someone not left wing gives an anecdote they are big stoopy heads because anecdotes are garbage.

Unless it's an anecdote from a lefty. Then other lefties can ignore data for a lefty anecdote because yeah. We are stoopy heads that's why. We reached HERD STOOPY!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The confederacy of dumbfucks
THe Cuck & Nambla Network ?

lmao, faggot
It's not necessary for you to follow me all over the internet, everyone already knows you're after my meaty big and bouncy cock.
What’s that? You just wanna squeeze cock in p ace?

Do they even read what they post beyond the headline? Because when I repeat the content in his links back to him he gives me that "wtf" emoji.

They've been blasting anecdotes that align with their narratives for days. But only leftwing anecdotes are valid lol.