Arizona recount

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
So is Trump President again now or what? I've been busy watching Park Jong-Un speeches in the original North Korean. He is a beautiful man, that I can tell you, he writes such a lovely letter.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
any updates on the imaginary audit? Did their CB Radio go down agin er wut?

Or has the most recent rando place they've moved the ballots to catch on fire already?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Or has the most recent rando place they've moved the ballots to catch on fire already?
LMAO! Imaginary? faggit, your nightmare has just begun! There's no getting out of the trap now.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

THat 'imaginary audit' sure has your panties up in a wad tho :LOL3:

Just like the rest of the fuckers, they in panic mode.
Yep. He droning on and on about it in every other post like he’s on pins and needles or something

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yep. He droning on and on about it in every other post like he’s on pins and needles or something

On the edge of his seat!!!!

He trying to figure out if he needs to move to Canada, you know, like all the other fake fuckers that promised to move there 4 years ago lolol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He trying to figure out if he needs to move to Canada, you know, like all the other fake fuckers that promised to move there 4 years ago lolol.
Sad how they just latch on to anything the media puppeteers tell them

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Its sad really, they question nothing from the lamestream media. Guzzle it down like the lil cock suckers they are. Slurp slurp slurp!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
fb5bcacc7aa79dbb.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Its sad really, they question nothing from the lamestream media. Guzzle it down like the lil cock suckers they are. Slurp slurp slurp!
If it's Orange man = bad they're on it like stink on shit

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No wonder they hate the NPC meme lol, cause its true!!!!

iu

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know your dog and pony show is going well, when the managers of the cosplay event start bad mouthing each other in public

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

:TrainWreck:
I dont need the cyber ninjas to tell me the election was stolen, asshole. After all, they called Az super early and only cheated enough to gain a 10K vote lead in the end. Very telling. Meanwhile, they straight up shut down the process in other states, booted all the observers, then proceeded to truck in fake ballots all night long. That was because all the fake votes they pulled from under the tables werent enough to cheat the win. They went into full fukin panic mode and it made em sloppy. Thats how they got caught. KA-POWN3D!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But did they vote? I suspect not. All that really means is they have outdated voter rolls and while those rolls should get cleaned if the outdated voter info doesn't result in votes cast then no harm.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Delivering a speech on election integrity in the battleground state of Arizona amid a forensic audit, former President Donald Trump told supporters Democrats cannot "win elections without cheating; there's no way."

"The preliminary numbers are a total disaster, and we're going to go over those numbers," Trump said Saturday night at the Turning Point Action conference in Phoenix, Arizona, which aired live on

"The facts are coming out. The truth is being uncovered and the crime of the century is being fully exposed."

"How about those drop boxes," Trump said. "Where they were coming in? And Biden was getting 97% of the vote? No, I don't think so."

Trump outlined many of the audit allegations of examples of election fraud, or at least irregularities that require answers and information from Maricopa County, Arizona.

"When you think about the corruptness, why don't these people want to find out the truth?" Trump asked. "The citizens of America deserve answers. We're talking about America. You know, we're not talking about Arizona anymore. We're talking about the United States of America."

"It's no wonder that Joe Biden in the radical Democrats are going absolutely crazy, screaming about voting rights, ranting about democracy. They want democracy. And resisting every effort to look into the massive fraud in 2020.

"Just so you understand, you know, we talk about cancel culture. The biggest thing that they want canceled is they don't want you talking about the election that just took place because they say, 'holy sh*t, they caught us.'"

"It was recently revealed that during the hand recount in Fulton County [Georgia], Joe Biden had batches of ballots go for him: 100% for Biden, nothing for Trump. I got nothing. You get nothing. Give me a one vote. One vote. Even Fidel Castro only got 99%, OK?"

Trump added criticism of Hunter Biden's dive into art, with prospective sales later this year for up to $500,000, according to reports.

"What about Hunter Biden getting a half a million dollars per painting, and he never painted before," Trump said. "Could you imagine if my kids did that? Could you imagine? And now they're justifying it: 'Well, we want to make it non-transparent.'

"No, actually, you should make it transparent, but actually, you shouldn't make it at all, because it's a bribe. It's a bribe, 100% bribe.

"You know you have good painters for $250 you can have a portrait done on Central Park guys with pencils. They do so incredible. They're geniuses. They're just geniuses. You go to Central Park and they have all these artists lined up. You negotiate a deal. They'll do it for $250. They're unbelievably talented. Some of them are beyond belief what they can do in a short period of time.

"Hunter Biden is getting $500,000. It's a bribe."

I could see him in my minds eye playing the invisible accordion while saying all that lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know your dog and pony show is going well, when the managers of the cosplay event start bad mouthing each other in public

:TrainWreck:

The fact that you read Slate and take it seriously. I mean no wonder you just hate and mock people. You run on divisive propaganda.

You guys read this total shit and believe it rather than just trying to understand where people are coming from.

It's just laziness from narcissistic people that enjoy their contempt of others.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hunter B on crack talking to his dead brothers wife.

He really is such a sleaze.

The CCP has told the world that he raped and tortured little girls in China and that they gave him the little girls. This is actually one thing I dont doubt. CCP is fucking brutal and the only time they are telling the truth is when they laugh or brag about their brutality.

How do leftist get so deluded they think the world is rooting for them when the majority of westernized countries are really shocked and disturbed by our left? And even they know our MSM is a propaganda arm. They laugh at it.

You see people from Australia, the UK all trying to reason with our left to no avail.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Little man with donkey ignorant