Arizona recount

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, here's "video evidence" that Jennifer Lawrence immensely benefited from the mask mandates.

LOL! ^^^ this asshole thinks the security footage was doctored! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! A dumb cunt like you should learn what the left wing official position is and stick to it. Moving the goal post around further erodes your credibility! Oh who are we kidding? You fukin morons didnt have that anyway!!!

Give it up dork

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, here's "video evidence" that Jennifer Lawrence immensely benefited from the mask mandates.

LOL! ^^^ this asshole thinks the security footage was doctored! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! A dumb cunt like you should learn what the left wing official position is and stick to it. Moving the goal post around further erodes your credibility! Oh who are we kidding? You fukin morons didnt have that anyway!!!

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

I'll spell it out for you as that thimble you're using as a MAGA cap seems to have finally destroyed your potential for rational thinking: "video evidence" is no longer reliable in an age of deep fakes. You can Trump-it "video evidence" from every rooftop in Mobile, Alabama, it doesn't make it any less true that video can now be as manipulated as are photos by anyone with a computer, a political agenda, and a sippy cup--regardless of their political leanings.

You sound like a Windows 95 CorelDraw user who still hasn't figured out how to layer an image.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
200099602_4716469181714068_7263096581357199743_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

I'll spell it out for you as that thimble you're using as a MAGA cap seems to have finally destroyed your potential for rational thinking: "video evidence" is no longer reliable in an age of deep fakes. You can Trump-it "video evidence" from every rooftop in Mobile, Alabama, it doesn't make it any less true that video can now be as manipulated as are photos by anyone with a computer, a political agenda, and a sippy cup--regardless of their political leanings.

You sound like a Windows 95 CorelDraw user who still hasn't figured out how to layer an image.

but can you honestly say if this whole thing had played out oppositely you wouldn't be pointing to the mountain of evidence available in support of your cause?

Hell, democrats launched a 3 year 34 million dollar investigation into collusion based on a rumor and an email

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

Why on Gods green earth do you bother with this fool?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

but can you honestly say if this whole thing had played out oppositely you wouldn't be pointing to the mountain of evidence available in support of your cause?

Hell, democrats launched a 3 year 34 million dollar investigation into collusion based on a rumor and an email

Would this be anything like Putin and Russian Oligarchs pumping untaxed money into fatsos various bank accounts?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

Show us this mountain of evidence, it's a simple request, yet none of you Trumptards are capable of providing even a mole hill of evidence.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

Show us this mountain of evidence, it's a simple request, yet none of you Trumptards are capable of providing even a mole hill of evidence.

I'll take that as your way of say you just want to suck more cock in peace. Faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

I'll take that as your way of say you just want to suck more cock in peace. Faggot

213550983_10157953389886426_3347979435364190163_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Give it up dork

Trump won the 2020 election in a landslide!!!!! 20 million at least! He added 13 million votes over what he got in 2016. Even more votes than clinton allegedly got in 2016!...and you clowns wanna make us think biden won! BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

Its all on tape douche! And it aint some doctored up bullshit either. Nice try tho.....not really (in joe bidens whisper voice).

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

Why on Gods green earth do you bother with this fool?

Huh? You're constantly "bothering". PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

Would this be anything like Putin and Russian Oligarchs pumping untaxed money into fatsos various bank accounts?

#FAKENOOZE!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

I already did. MANY times.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

65318928_10156094218256790_3895954908532178944_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

libtards like aidsman HATE free speech AND the 2nd Amendment! FACT!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

213550983_10157953389886426_3347979435364190163_n.jpg

Did you the homosexual branch of the US military.

give up?

The Navy

LHD5WcPh17-5j338P8jQuKutA7kxUBJirATXz8r50wUAny6pCcSjXTszXwlR9w1P4SGzrDXd-aItG-gEwWfXuZaCv5BSIAqy1VgIvim9qlVD3zxsnTNaY_zHqwFK2taP

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

......ummm.....you spelled "Biden" wrong.

BIDEN took untaxed money from Moscow. And they lied about it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dont hang on to the propaganda word "unproved". Its a fact....one that no one is gonna get info because the elites have it all sealed up.

The entire establishment hates Trump. The corporate media didnt attack him nonstop because he was helping corporate interest, Sea. Do you really think the whole fucking system cares about us and will sound a nonstop alarm if the president is helping THEM?

We dont hear shit from the MSM that's very critical or negative about Biden. Pretty much because he is what the oligarchs WANT. If he wasnt? Youd be hearing nonstop propaganda smearing him like what happened to Trump.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Where did I say that?

Nowhere, that's where.

Ironic, given that describes your average communist or society democrat exactly. You are just too stupid to recognize the obvious.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Is the reinauguration still a go for August 13?

I believe the pillow guy is doing a HUGE reveal the few days leading up to it. Who knows. You might need a pillow for your sore ass by then.

I mean, all y'all so right, right? Then you just won $5,000,000!!!!! Go for it! Since you're so right!

mike-lindell-symposium.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin has a big big fascination with the pillow guy

Maybe he's hoping to get some free pillows to chew on? the faggot?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I believe the pillow guy is doing a HUGE reveal the few days leading up to it. Who knows. You might need a pillow for your sore ass by then.

I mean, all y'all so right, right? Then you just won $5,000,000!!!!! Go for it! Since you're so right!

I buy all kinds of stuff from them. This week I got a bunch of towels! They're awesome! I think I'll buy new bed sheets next week. I like the pillows too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I buy all kinds of stuff from them. This week I got a bunch of towels! They're awesome! I think I'll buy new bed sheets next week. I like the pillows too.

I havent even checked out their stuff yet. But I do need new towels.

Do they have waffle towels? Do they meet my eco standards? How do I find the site? Just google my pillow?

I really just thought they sold pillows lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I havent even checked out their stuff yet. But I do need new towels.

Do they have waffle towels? Do they meet my eco standards? How do I find the site? Just google my pillow?

I really just thought they sold pillows lol
MyPillow.com. The latest promo code that came with my order is: SALE66 . Dude sells everything now. Charges less since the stores cut themselves out now. Bed sheets, blankets, dog beds, slippers, bath robes, mattress toppers.

All the towels are in the wash right now. I'll try to remember to update you ASAP.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm trying to find how they are made and with what materials and all I can find is

"Soft to the touch without the “lotiony” feel
Proprietary technology makes them highly absorbent
Other towels feel good but don’t absorb
60-day money back guarantee
Made in Pakistan with U.S.A. Cotton"

It doesn't even say if its 100 percent cotton. I'm gonna have to dig and check this out. I would love to support the pillow guy :D the sheets look awesome. I'm super fussy about sheets.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm trying to find how they are made and with what materials and all I can find is

"Soft to the touch without the “lotiony” feel
Proprietary technology makes them highly absorbent
Other towels feel good but don’t absorb
60-day money back guarantee
Made in Pakistan with U.S.A. Cotton"

It doesn't even say if its 100 percent cotton. I'm gonna have to dig and check this out. I would love to support the pillow guy :D the sheets look awesome. I'm super fussy about sheets.
I can confirm it says "Made in Pakistan with U.S.A. Cotton" on the towels I purchased.