Arizona recount

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
c04967ac45138d73.jpeg

I rec'd that stupid-as-fuck post because I said I would, and I keep my promises. But please be advised, I think it was idiotic.

I owe you ONE more rec. Make it count.

I would post my dick again, but last time I did, Admin had to replace his keyboard. It "got wet".

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah dove. CNN already audited the election and determined there was no funny business whatsoever

Nevermind all that you see which points to the contrary
All the appropriate state and federal authorities have certified the election like is done with every election, now you have a gang of unknown Floriduh boys driving all over Maricopa County in a rented semi truck full of ballots.....and you dumbfuq's are crying over imaginary ballots, because Orange Crud said so at a fundraising rally, and you guys got really really mad!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah dove. CNN already audited the election and determined there was no funny business whatsoever

All the appropriate state and federal authorities have certified the election like is done with every election, now you have a gang of unknown Floriduh boys driving all over Maricopa County in a rented semi truck full of ballots.....and you dumbfuq's are crying over imaginary ballots, because Orange Crud said so at a fundraising rally, and you guys got really really mad!
But you still have a fresh supply of cocks to stick up your ass right?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

But you still have a fresh supply of cocks to stick up your ass right?
3lx3ua.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Michael Wines
Fri, May 7, 2021, 1:03 PM

Untrained citizens are trying to find traces of bamboo on last year’s ballots, seemingly trying to prove a conspiracy theory that the election was tainted by fake votes from Asia. Thousands of ballots are left unattended and unsecured. People with open partisan bias, including a man who was photographed on the Capitol steps during the Jan. 6 riot, are doing the recounting.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The US has more than its share of dumbasses. Just sayin.

What did Trump get? Nearly 75 million votes? 3 times Australia's population. He got more votes the second time around so I think apart from his really, really dumb stance on the pandemic, he did an OK job as president and at curbing USA being flooded by country shoppers (illegal immigrants) and diverting wars PLUS comedians were inspired by his unique personality traits. I respect all that. I do.

Sadly now he is acting like a real dick over claims the election was rigged and his supporters, at least on these message boards, are thick believing it too.

I think you start these threads to take the piss out of the thick heads and they fall for it. I think it's funny.

RIGHT wingers in Australia aren't rude like the right whingers here but Americans and Australians to for that matter, (the middle classes) are pretty sick of governments helping themselves to the working mans pockets especially when that money/aid goes to other countries war efforts.

Who is gonna pay for the next flood, cyclone, earthquake, or pandemic?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Michael Wines

Untrained citizens are trying to find traces of bamboo on last year’s ballots, seemingly trying to prove a conspiracy theory that the election was tainted by fake votes from Asia. Thousands of ballots are left unattended and unsecured. People with open partisan bias, including a man who was photographed on the Capitol steps during the Jan. 6 riot, are doing the recounting.

What did Trump get? Nearly 75 million votes? 3 times Australia's population. He got more votes the second time around so I think apart from his really, really dumb stance on the pandemic, he did an OK job as president and at curbing USA being flooded by country shoppers (illegal immigrants) and diverting wars PLUS comedians were inspired by his unique personality traits. I respect all that. I do.

Sadly now he is acting like a real dick over claims the election was rigged and his supporters, at least on these message boards, are thick believing it too.

I think you start these threads to take the piss out of the thick heads and they fall for it. I think it's funny.

RIGHT wingers in Australia aren't rude like the right whingers here but Americans and Australians to for that matter, (the middle classes) are pretty sick of governments helping themselves to the working mans pockets especially when that money/aid goes to other countries war efforts.

Shut up you gap-toothed mole!

tenor.gif

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Michael Wines

That's exactly why, in the US, both parties have to go. They are both on the take from corporate America, so they are both screwing the working people up one side and down the other.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you libs care? If the election was legit what do you have to worry about? The whole thing is being funded by concerned citizens anyway, not even the government.

Are you talking about the same "concerned citizens" who visited the Capitol on January 6th?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do you libs care? If the election was legit what do you have to worry about? The whole thing is being funded by concerned citizens anyway, not even the government.

Are you talking about the same "concerned citizens" who visited the Capitol on January 6th?
Yea, the ones you tards pretended were "insurrectionists" and then lied a shit ton of times about their involvement with the death of a cop.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Freedom of speech, religion, right to bear arms, assembly, petition of grievances, being safe and secure in ones papers and property, are ALL under attack and have been by you activist leftist mongtards for many decades.

Sorta makes one miss the Patriot Act, don't it?

Those damn libtards! What were they thinking?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hai guise, 'member when Trump said his ballots were destroyed? TO WIT: "The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED!" Trump wrote at the time, claiming that journalists were too afraid to cover the story.

"The President may have misspoke"

AZ RECOUNT BLOWS UP IN THE TRUMPTARD'S FACES.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey assholes, how did Brian Sicknick die? PWN3D! When will the capitol cop who shot Ashley Babbitt be brought to trial for shooting an unarmed woman? KA-POWN3D!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Hai guise, 'member when Trump said his ballots were destroyed? TO WIT: "The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED!" Trump wrote at the time, claiming that journalists were too afraid to cover the story.

"The President may have misspoke"

AZ RECOUNT BLOWS UP IN THE TRUMPTARD'S FACES.
Well, that's it then. There is nothing Trump didn't fail at.

...Oh wait - I lied. He did get Mexico to pay for that wall. LoLz

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
20 million tweets?

20 million messages from the desk of 45?

20 million golf swings?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump won the 2020 election. Maybe 20% of the public sincerely believe biden won. In fact, I bet just as many are happy turning a blind eye to the banana republic ballot counting democRATs engaged in.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump won the 2020 election. Maybe 20% of the public sincerely believe biden won. In fact, I bet just as many are happy turning a blind eye to the banana republic ballot counting democRATs engaged in.
187831343_10161042437688625_2799529327996352530_n.jpg

..and this little piggy cried all the way home, wee wee wee!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hey Locktard, how's that Arizona "Audit"/Dogandponyshow going?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

MUCH better than this alleged imminent arrest of Trump that you asshats have had planned for half a fukin DECADE! PWN3D!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MUCH better than this alleged imminent arrest of Trump that you asshats have had planned for half a fukin DECADE! PWN3D!

A decade? I think you're exaggerating. Anyway, political bullshit may indeed prevent Trump from ever being arrested, BUT, he should be, and at least NY seems to be investigating his shenanigans in earnest now that he's no longer POTUS.