Arizona recount

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting thing about Americans, they didn't even seem to care that W Bush started an illegal War in Iraq
No really? Seriously Yusuf, were yer head under water in 2001?
Fatso was the worst by miles

For sure, Trump was an aberation, but his rise was largely made possible by Bush.

The social instabily7 brought about by the Bush years destabilized the USA and set it backwards to a point it may never recover.

Dont forget the horrific Obama administration

These assholes dont get it and dont want to. They go for their intellectually lazy shallow bullshit.

It's not a fact that Obama was the worst of Presidents. It's an opinion, which of course you're most welcome to have and even share. It doesn't mean much more than that.

It's an absolute fact.

Obama was a smug liar who actively worked against the working class.

They all work for the ruling class. That still doesn't make him the worst. The worst Democrat, in terms of the working and impoverished classes, still might be Bill Clinton.

I didnt say he was the worst. I said he was awful.

You're entitled to your opinion.

I know. And I can back my opinion. I'm far from the only one that has. Obama was a vote I deeply regretted.

Good for you. I'm sorry. I hope that is the worst of your regrets in life and you haven't had more serious and personal regrets than a vote.

Fortunately we are on a sub forum dedicated to politics, so the posts in this subforum are about politics.

I'm not sure how you turn my comment about deeply regretting my vote for Obama into that.. but there are sub forums here where we can discuss our nonpolitical regrets.
You could have just used the White Flag emoji and spared all-a-them werdz.

I could have, but I chose to help her out.

She seems confused on the subforum topic.

Can you provide policies from Trump that support your wackjob claim that he was turning the country into a 3rd world? Or is this where you start throwing your drool at the keyboard?

I'm not confused. I found your comment about deeply regretting your vote to be over the top, dramatic perhaps. It's my opinion that deep regrets hit far closer to home.
Are you one of holligheys? Do you know each other I mean...

Is that what you call that poster? Is he, in fact, gay? If yes, did you have a good time with him?

No, we don't know one another. I'm not sure why you think we do.
Hmmm... Claims she/he doesn't know of him yet immediately defends with a "you ghey" deflection...
5EDC7i9.jpg

I am not defending anyone. I just wonder how you would know he, or anyone on the internet, is gay. Fair question.
He sends me pictures of his twinkle every day, that's how I know...
So what other boards do you frequent? Would anybody here know you? It's just you dived right in like you are used to it so I'm just being curious fren
dafuq is your malfunction?
Stop defending your globohomo pal sads...

I defend no one. I have no pals here.
I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
Interesting thing about Americans, they didn't even seem to care that W Bush started an illegal War in Iraq
No really? Seriously Yusuf, were yer head under water in 2001?
Fatso was the worst by miles

For sure, Trump was an aberation, but his rise was largely made possible by Bush.

The social instabily7 brought about by the Bush years destabilized the USA and set it backwards to a point it may never recover.

Dont forget the horrific Obama administration

These assholes dont get it and dont want to. They go for their intellectually lazy shallow bullshit.

It's not a fact that Obama was the worst of Presidents. It's an opinion, which of course you're most welcome to have and even share. It doesn't mean much more than that.

It's an absolute fact.

Obama was a smug liar who actively worked against the working class.

They all work for the ruling class. That still doesn't make him the worst. The worst Democrat, in terms of the working and impoverished classes, still might be Bill Clinton.

I didnt say he was the worst. I said he was awful.

You're entitled to your opinion.

I know. And I can back my opinion. I'm far from the only one that has. Obama was a vote I deeply regretted.

Good for you. I'm sorry. I hope that is the worst of your regrets in life and you haven't had more serious and personal regrets than a vote.

Fortunately we are on a sub forum dedicated to politics, so the posts in this subforum are about politics.

I'm not sure how you turn my comment about deeply regretting my vote for Obama into that.. but there are sub forums here where we can discuss our nonpolitical regrets.
You could have just used the White Flag emoji and spared all-a-them werdz.

I could have, but I chose to help her out.

She seems confused on the subforum topic.

Can you provide policies from Trump that support your wackjob claim that he was turning the country into a 3rd world? Or is this where you start throwing your drool at the keyboard?

I'm not confused. I found your comment about deeply regretting your vote to be over the top, dramatic perhaps. It's my opinion that deep regrets hit far closer to home.
Are you one of holligheys? Do you know each other I mean...

Is that what you call that poster? Is he, in fact, gay? If yes, did you have a good time with him?

No, we don't know one another. I'm not sure why you think we do.
Hmmm... Claims she/he doesn't know of him yet immediately defends with a "you ghey" deflection...
5EDC7i9.jpg

I am not defending anyone. I just wonder how you would know he, or anyone on the internet, is gay. Fair question.
He sends me pictures of his twinkle every day, that's how I know...
So what other boards do you frequent? Would anybody here know you? It's just you dived right in like you are used to it so I'm just being curious fren
dafuq is your malfunction?
Stop defending your globohomo pal sads...

I defend no one. I have no pals here.
I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
GUfdQcg.jpg

Pic related
I'm not your pal.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u9.jpg
Now that's interesting because I just got notification that my new bow - self bow, stick bow, primitive D curve - Eastern woodland, Algonquin style bow is on it's way.
Guns? Guns are for homos and other pussies, aka conservatives.

Why are conservatives such pussies?
How does this make you feel globohomo?
PIFMLS2.gif
Like I finally know what you look like.
No, I looks like this...

Never caught your pic though...

Chamois, you look a little, um, shall we say, ladeeda, there.

Thanks, I guess...

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Poosie Alert: The information contained in this video may be challenging to the weeker minded viewer, I am not responsible for the probable violent reactions of the untermenschen.

Prove this video wrong, using adult professional type language, without any potty talk, and stick to readily verifiable evidence to support your incoherent ramblings.

God Save The Constitution.

Cue the gutturally given bullet points about CNN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Poosie Alert: The information contained in this video may be challenging to the weeker minded viewer, I am not responsible for the probable violent reactions of the untermenschen.

Prove this video wrong, using adult professional type language, without any potty talk, and stick to readily verifiable evidence to support your incoherent ramblings.

Well it's CNN though... I only watched about 7mins but that was enough, I like Trump because he made you idiots squirm but he's a Jewed out pussy so fuck him!
I'm failing to see what your real point is though?
Biden won? He's the president is he not?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well it's CNN though... I only watched about 7mins but that was enough, I like Trump because he made you idiots squirm but he's a Jewed out pussy so fuck him!

Do you ever read any of the comments in these threads?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I read everything, I'm duty bound to do so but I'm a tad confused on why you need to disprove that there was no fraud? I don't trust any side to be honest especially the likes of CNN pppffftt but I have learned a lot lately and I'm not fond of the MIGA retards either...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I read everything, I'm duty bound to do so but I'm a tad confused on why you need to disprove that there was no fraud? I don't trust any side to be honest especially the likes of CNN pppffftt but I have learned a lot lately and I'm not fond of the MIGA retards either...

wot

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

wot

Exactly!
eR3pszv.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I am shaking

wot

Exactly!
eR3pszv.gif

Because elections are supposed to have meaning, and make decisions at the will of the people. a 3rd of the country is not supposed to go insane because a reality teevee "host" somehow won an election, once. Then lost.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I am shaking

wot

Exactly!
eR3pszv.gif

Because elections are supposed to have meaning, and make decisions at the will of the people. a 3rd of the country is not supposed to go insane because a reality teevee "host" somehow won an election, once. Then lost.

Yeah you're right... You gonna retire now?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I am shaking

wot

Exactly!
eR3pszv.gif

I've been "retired" for a few years now...

0794a724c8a4ce8ad2ad661982f35fc61073f7b1.jpeg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I am shaking

wot

Exactly!
eR3pszv.gif

Good stuff!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I am shaking

wot

Exactly!
eR3pszv.gif

Good stuff!

Poverty with a view cousin.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sorry Admin, I dont watch CuntNewsNetwork. Its for the sheep.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No one needs to watch CNN. But no one who wants to contextualize things within a framework of reality should ever watch Fox. I suggest learning how to do legitimate research and then watching non-corporate investigative journalists and legitimate, non political experts.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No one needs to watch CNN. But no one who wants to contextualize things within a framework of reality should ever watch Fox. I suggest learning how to do legitimate research and then watching non-corporate investigative journalists and legitimate, non political experts.

I told ya before, I dont watch Fox either.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What or who is MIGA?