Arizona recount

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what I'm okay with?
I'm okay with every eligible voter being able to vote, which is what a democracy is about.
It isn't about finding ways to prevent people from voting so a minority can rule.

"People who consider themselves liberals or atheists tend to have higher IQs than those who are more religious or conservative, a new study suggests.

Higher IQs also seem to make men less likely to cheat. Men with higher IQs place a higher value on sexual fidelity than men with lower IQs, although the same association with intelligence and monogamy was not found in women, according to the study."

Now I find this very interesting. Obviously conservatives are mentally and emotionally stunted people,
it's part and parcel of the definition
but see the part there that equates infidelity with low IQ (not mentioning any names here)
well that correlates with study after study that find conservatives (Repukes) more liable to cheat than Liberals. Quite telling.
You were ok with stealing the 2020 and any other election for democRATs.

If you want fairer elections in the US, election reform might help a lot

But if you don't support that initiative and continue to blame the system then you are at fault too.
in person voting josephine. CHECKMATE! PWN3D!
So you won't mind when you can't get to the polls for one or another reason - like oh...say
Putin taps oil pipeline software and you ..sob sob, gotz no gasoline to drive two blocks to the voting booth because you can't hawl your fat ass off the couch and walk.
You're okay with that because only able bodied persons who can get to the polling place are rightful voters, right?
I can literally walk to the polling place within a half hour from anywhere in my area. PWN3D! SHOW UP IN PERSON, LAZY, CHEATING, FAGGIT!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting thing about Americans, they didn't even seem to care that W Bush started an illegal War in Iraq
No really? Seriously Yusuf, were yer head under water in 2001?
Fatso was the worst by miles

For sure, Trump was an aberation, but his rise was largely made possible by Bush.

The social instabily7 brought about by the Bush years destabilized the USA and set it backwards to a point it may never recover.

Dont forget the horrific Obama administration

These assholes dont get it and dont want to. They go for their intellectually lazy shallow bullshit.

It's not a fact that Obama was the worst of Presidents. It's an opinion, which of course you're most welcome to have and even share. It doesn't mean much more than that.

It's an absolute fact.

Obama was a smug liar who actively worked against the working class.

They all work for the ruling class. That still doesn't make him the worst. The worst Democrat, in terms of the working and impoverished classes, still might be Bill Clinton.

I didnt say he was the worst. I said he was awful.

You're entitled to your opinion.

I know. And I can back my opinion. I'm far from the only one that has. Obama was a vote I deeply regretted.

Good for you. I'm sorry. I hope that is the worst of your regrets in life and you haven't had more serious and personal regrets than a vote.

Fortunately we are on a sub forum dedicated to politics, so the posts in this subforum are about politics.

I'm not sure how you turn my comment about deeply regretting my vote for Obama into that.. but there are sub forums here where we can discuss our nonpolitical regrets.
You could have just used the White Flag emoji and spared all-a-them werdz.

I could have, but I chose to help her out.

She seems confused on the subforum topic.

Can you provide policies from Trump that support your wackjob claim that he was turning the country into a 3rd world? Or is this where you start throwing your drool at the keyboard?

I'm not confused. I found your comment about deeply regretting your vote to be over the top, dramatic perhaps. It's my opinion that deep regrets hit far closer to home.
Are you one of holligheys? Do you know each other I mean...

Is that what you call that poster? Is he, in fact, gay? If yes, did you have a good time with him?

No, we don't know one another. I'm not sure why you think we do.
Hmmm... Claims she/he doesn't know of him yet immediately defends with a "you ghey" deflection...
5EDC7i9.jpg

I am not defending anyone. I just wonder how you would know he, or anyone on the internet, is gay. Fair question.
He sends me pictures of his twinkle every day, that's how I know...
So what other boards do you frequent? Would anybody here know you? It's just you dived right in like you are used to it so I'm just being curious fren

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I'm okay with every eligible voter being able to vote, which is what a democracy is about.
It isn't about finding ways to prevent people from voting so a minority can rule.

"People who consider themselves liberals or atheists tend to have higher IQs than those who are more religious or conservative, a new study suggests.

Higher IQs also seem to make men less likely to cheat. Men with higher IQs place a higher value on sexual fidelity than men with lower IQs, although the same association with intelligence and monogamy was not found in women, according to the study."

Now I find this very interesting. Obviously conservatives are mentally and emotionally stunted people,
but see the part there that equates infidelity with low IQ (not mentioning any names here)
well that correlates with study after study that find conservatives (Repukes) more liable to cheat than Liberals. Quite telling.

But if you don't support that initiative and continue to blame the system then you are at fault too.
So you won't mind when you can't get to the polls for one or another reason - like oh...say
Putin taps oil pipeline software and you ..sob sob, gotz no gasoline to drive two blocks to the voting booth because you can't hawl your fat ass off the couch and walk.
You're okay with that because only able bodied persons who can get to the polling place are rightful voters, right?
I can literally walk to the polling place within a half hour from anywhere in my area. PWN3D! SHOW UP IN PERSON, LAZY, CHEATING, FAGGIT!
No you can't you decrepit invalid ol whitey coon.

I mean no fuckin way literally can you, fatso.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting thing about Americans, they didn't even seem to care that W Bush started an illegal War in Iraq

For sure, Trump was an aberation, but his rise was largely made possible by Bush.

The social instabily7 brought about by the Bush years destabilized the USA and set it backwards to a point it may never recover.

These assholes dont get it and dont want to. They go for their intellectually lazy shallow bullshit.

It's not a fact that Obama was the worst of Presidents. It's an opinion, which of course you're most welcome to have and even share. It doesn't mean much more than that.

It's an absolute fact.

They all work for the ruling class. That still doesn't make him the worst. The worst Democrat, in terms of the working and impoverished classes, still might be Bill Clinton.

I know. And I can back my opinion. I'm far from the only one that has. Obama was a vote I deeply regretted.

Good for you. I'm sorry. I hope that is the worst of your regrets in life and you haven't had more serious and personal regrets than a vote.

Fortunately we are on a sub forum dedicated to politics, so the posts in this subforum are about politics.

I'm not sure how you turn my comment about deeply regretting my vote for Obama into that.. but there are sub forums here where we can discuss our nonpolitical regrets.

Can you provide policies from Trump that support your wackjob claim that he was turning the country into a 3rd world? Or is this where you start throwing your drool at the keyboard?

I'm not confused. I found your comment about deeply regretting your vote to be over the top, dramatic perhaps. It's my opinion that deep regrets hit far closer to home.

Is that what you call that poster? Is he, in fact, gay? If yes, did you have a good time with him?

Hmmm... Claims she/he doesn't know of him yet immediately defends with a "you ghey" deflection...
5EDC7i9.jpg

I am not defending anyone. I just wonder how you would know he, or anyone on the internet, is gay. Fair question.
So what other boards do you frequent? Would anybody here know you? It's just you dived right in like you are used to it so I'm just being curious fren

And you haven't blocked him? Oh my.

Actually, I was warned by a couple of people not to come here. They said it was a terrible place to post. That sounded challenging, so I decided to stop by and see for myself.

Some people here seem old timer troll coarse. It's dated. But, whatever.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

Actually, I was warned by a couple of people not to come here. They said it was a terrible place to post. That sounded challenging, so I decided to stop by and see for myself.

Ahhhh the old "Every board I've been on except yours, is great" crew... Every forum is only what you make of it yourself, it's on the individual to make it suit them, we're the best here because reasons and I said so... Cope, seethe and welcome...
9R9Vg2l.gif

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed it does.

A bunch of people willingly letting corporate media paint their views. Useful idiots.
huh?

Honest question.

Can you tell when you are reading something bent and manipulative? And it's okay if you dont....a lot of people dont. Manipulation can be a sort of artform and if it's good and it works....you may not notice unless its directly pointed out and get your bias in check.

And we ALL have biases.....everyone of us. And unless you are very familiar with your own, you may not notice when something is playing to your biases.

Make sense?
What do you partisan dimbulbs hope to achieve by an "Audit" of an election that was already audited and accepted? You look like the keystone klowns. No one is buying your bullshit except for the last few remaining die hard Trumptards. You "anti-partisan" hack.
Your terminology is so recycled and tired. Little men like you need to get out into the real world before you talk out of your arse squirting shiiite all over the pages. Fucking leftarded freak!
I am squeezing my balls in a death grip, and I won't stop until you let me master! please hurry it really hurts.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
But my own assessment is - you guys have had worse presidents than him
List? With analysis.

George W Bush was your worst President...of all time.

Reasons:

1) Inherited the largest budgetary surplus in US history and squndered within a mere 8 years - turning it into a $2 trillion defict. That alone should have put him on trial and thrown into Sing Sing . Where did all the money go? Who stole it? Who benefited from it? Most sensible nations would have launched an Investigation into that administration's finances.

2. Iraq War - an illegal War of plundered started, carried out and started by George W. Bush in which thousands of American soldiers lay down their lives and died needlessly for selfish corporate interest and outright lies and misguided beopolitica strategy. This effectively makes W Bush War criminal. Most sensible natios would have put such an individual on trial

3. 911 fiasco in which a proper investigation has never been conducted and swept under the rug. How do any of those buildings fall perfectly straighlt vertical lines with supposedly irregualr explosive forces affecting them wihin such a short period when the best forensic engineers have determined this was impossible.

4. Suspension of Civil Liberties ba

5) The Bush years destroyed an entire generation and society of Americans from which it has not recovered. Yeah, send you country off to war where thousands of them get maimed or killed then see how that affects their social development and how it divides a country like it did yours in 2020. That was Bush's legacy.

sed on a false premies and huge violations/rllbacks of US civil liberties which also resulted in the loss of them worldwide.

This was a truly evil man as well as his equally henchman Dick Cheney for which neither has paid for those crimes.

They should both be given the Mussolini treatment and strung up by their heels like cattle.

article-1389275-0021FC0800000258-492_468x559.jpg

...Yes Trump may have been bad and broken laws, but he wasn't nearly as bad as those 2.

In W Bush/Cheney, you had 2 war criminals as your President/VP.

Amen.

Though I disagree that Trump was bad and broke laws. He just stepped on the toes of the ruling class.

Funny how these guys agree with Bush now.

If Trump broke laws, then his transgressions were trifling compared with Bush.

Tho clumsy, oafish and inexperienced, Trump wanted to disengage the US from foreign wars in the Middle East. He was the first to make an effort pull out which Biden ahs followed through with his pledge to get out of Afghanistan.

Trump destroyed and vanquished ISIS, for which the world was begging the USA to step in a save them.
Many countries always point the US as the Bad Guy, but in tihis instance they were the good guy & Trump carried out the wishes of the world, which was getting hammered by ISIS. Especially Europe which couldn't break their evil spell but required the USA's military might to do it for them.

ISIS was thre direct result of Bush's meddling in Iraq. If he hadn't invaded, there were neveer would have been an ISIS or a need for the Obama and Trump administrations to declare war on them. So that was a mes which they inhrited that they had to clean up.

Bush was horrible and I think that his image being rehabilitated is bullshit.

However, 600K lives have been lost in the US because Trump was thoroughly incompetent and narcissistic. I know people two people that died and know of family of friends and acquaintances that died too. That is closer to home, so it's painful. The events that occurred on January 6th, and the undermining of democracy for the entirety of his presidency makes him the worst man to occupy that office as I see it.
So Oakie dokey holey smokey

Wassap yo?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No you can't you decrepit invalid ol whitey coon.

I mean no fuckin way literally can you, fatso.
Actually, I'm situated between TWO polling places. I guarantee you I can walk to either in 20 minutes at most. Fuk, I lived right across the street of my last one....but it was a church so they had to get rid of it cause you cunts had a melty.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

dafuq is your malfunction?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

Ahhhh the old "Every board I've been on except yours, is great" crew... Every forum is only what you make of it yourself, it's on the individual to make it suit them, we're the best here because reasons and I said so... Cope, seethe and welcome...
9R9Vg2l.gif
Lol at the “wizard”... could it be Grimm?!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

9R9Vg2l.gif

I have nothing to seethe over.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

Stop defending your globohomo pal sads...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Arizona recount is just an exercise in proving for the 100th time that the election was stolen. Its civil war time. Its a shame Trump didnt call for an armed revolution on Jan 6th. Most democRATs would be dead by now.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

9R9Vg2l.gif

I have nothing to seethe over.
Not yet anyway...
JZVjcAe.jpg

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Oh - You gave me a PWn'Ty. Thanks - I like knowing who the PWn'T fags are.
Thanks Popgun and Loctardita - but I already knew how PWn'T you are.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oppose the establishment.

I support Bernie, AOC, MTG, Tulsi, Hawley, and TRUMP most of all.

Bernie and AOC sold out and kissed the ring.

Sad, and sadder is their supports mostly dont care.

The DNC is the most corrupt organization in America.

While a lot of Republicans are scumbags (heaps), Democrats are even scummier... they don't seek consent, they seize it and lord over people while trying to socially engineer false paradigms that enrich themselves.

Democrats are wannabe feudal lords...
TRUMP listens to us, Republicans listen to him. Popular fucking sovereignty does not get any simpler.

Well.....except the establishment republicans who may as well just be the DNC.

Trump divided the Republicans and the ones with the people are the ones getting all the hate.

It figures the political class has been serving themselves for so long that when people are in there doing their best to serve the people.....this response of blind hatred happens.

These leftists dont want real change. They want pretty lies and pandering while nothing changes and they can bitch about it and blame what they think is the other party. Or blame the people. They like to think of themselves as smarter than everyone else.

They're pushing the US to a new civil war...

You're kidding, right? US righties have been talking about and encouraging a new civil war ever since I started posting on these con-heavy boards, and now the leftists are to blame? See, this is why no real American can stand you people.

Don't blame the victims for what the bullies do...

If you fuckwits don't stop trying to dismantle the Bill of Rights through activist reinterpretations, people will have nothing to lose and they'll literally take your heads off.

I have a question for you. If you were waving a Blue Lives Matter flag at a big rally in DC, which branch of law enforcement would you want to beat first? FBI, Capitol Police, etc?

It's a fake question poorly disguised as a legitimate inquiry.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

While a lot of Republicans are scumbags (heaps), Democrats are even scummier... they don't seek consent, they seize it and lord over people while trying to socially engineer false paradigms that enrich themselves.

TRUMP listens to us, Republicans listen to him. Popular fucking sovereignty does not get any simpler.

Trump divided the Republicans and the ones with the people are the ones getting all the hate.

It figures the political class has been serving themselves for so long that when people are in there doing their best to serve the people.....this response of blind hatred happens.

These leftists dont want real change. They want pretty lies and pandering while nothing changes and they can bitch about it and blame what they think is the other party. Or blame the people. They like to think of themselves as smarter than everyone else.

You're kidding, right? US righties have been talking about and encouraging a new civil war ever since I started posting on these con-heavy boards, and now the leftists are to blame? See, this is why no real American can stand you people.

If you fuckwits don't stop trying to dismantle the Bill of Rights through activist reinterpretations, people will have nothing to lose and they'll literally take your heads off.

I have a question for you. If you were waving a Blue Lives Matter flag at a big rally in DC, which branch of law enforcement would you want to beat first? FBI, Capitol Police, etc?

Seeing you sucking on that big black cigar makes Stubby extra horny.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Get your eyesight checked, limp noodle...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I pole vault out of bed in the morning, wanker.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Which one of you is competing in the event? Top or bottom?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Arizona recount is just an exercise in proving for the 100th time that the election was stolen. Its civil war time. Its a shame Trump didnt call for an armed revolution on Jan 6th. Most democRATs would be dead by now.
HSG6imh.png

...expert assassins they and their MOSSAD are tho.

Be careful what you post Shampain.

For you could be next on their Hit List..

A missle aimed at your home like Solemeni.

Remember that one took more than just 1 life, eh.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

you made me microscopically less ebullient, shame be on you, and yuors.

If you like Dungeness Crab, hoo boy this is one for the ages....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You may think that's funny, but I actually met an Israeli war veteran who gold me that he was tr
It's ay or ayy or maybe aye
Who taught you Canadian, Yusuf?

Actually my proper ethnic name is Hovsep.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
: Հովսեփ, Յովսէփ

The religion of Armenians is Christianity, not Islam.
That is one reason why the Turks slaughtered us.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

Stop defending your globohomo pal sads...

I defend no one. I have no pals here.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

you made me microscopically less ebullient, shame be on you, and yuors.

If you like Dungeness Crab, hoo boy this is one for the ages....

I don't understand...

I never learned that dialect in Busch Lite Natural.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You may think that's funny, but I actually met an Israeli war veteran who gold me that he was tr

Is he dropping PI?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Man - you must have a thing or two genst them Turks, ay.