Arizona recount

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You want our elections to stay easily manipulated.
No, that's why I would never vote for a dictator wannabe like Trump.

Free and open elections means every eligible voter gets to vote - which you people oppose in every way possible. Dictatorship can not root in a true democracy.

Trump lost, Putin lost - you lost.

How much do they pay you ? - answer.
More than a day of dime blowjobs, right?
That's why you took the contract.
Trump beat biden by at least 20 million votes.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what I'm okay with?
I'm okay with every eligible voter being able to vote, which is what a democracy is about.
It isn't about finding ways to prevent people from voting so a minority can rule.

"People who consider themselves liberals or atheists tend to have higher IQs than those who are more religious or conservative, a new study suggests.

Higher IQs also seem to make men less likely to cheat. Men with higher IQs place a higher value on sexual fidelity than men with lower IQs, although the same association with intelligence and monogamy was not found in women, according to the study."

Now I find this very interesting. Obviously conservatives are mentally and emotionally stunted people,
it's part and parcel of the definition
but see the part there that equates infidelity with low IQ (not mentioning any names here)
well that correlates with study after study that find conservatives (Repukes) more liable to cheat than Liberals. Quite telling.
You were ok with stealing the 2020 and any other election for democRATs.

If you want fairer elections in the US, election reform might help a lot

But if you don't support that initiative and continue to blame the system then you are at fault too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Free and open elections means every eligible voter gets to vote - which you people oppose in every way possible. Dictatorship can not root in a true democracy.

I actually hope Trump never comes back.
Not for his party affilation or what or who he stood for.

It's just that Trump was such a socially destabilizing figure
North American feminism just about (or had) a nervous breakdown which had a ripple affect felt across oceans and borders.
Trump had them crying like babies shitting their pants asi fthey were diapers.
Anti-Trumpism was even affecting women in Canada and they were blaming men for everything.
It was noticeable that they became more relaxed after he was defeated and stepped down.
I noticed aftere he was gone it actually put a smile on their faces.

As bad as Trump might have been, I still liked him more than George W. Bush.
Altho many didn't like Trump, I could at least accept that he was there.

I hope that if the Repubs run somebody the next time, it's a more mentally stable individual.
Trump 2024, ya faggit.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump destroyed and vanquished ISIS, for which the world was begging the USA to step in a save them.
WoW - could you give me your scholarly dissertation on political islam, and a lil something on the reaction to the wealthy by the lesser to do?

I'm totally fascinated by your insights into world politics an the psychology behind it.

Well, I give Obama credit too.

His declaration on the ISIS state may have severely weakened them and Trump finished them off.

But in the case of either, the existence of ISIS was not their fault.

It was Bushs', not Trump's nor Obama's.
It's their shitty fucking religion and the fact that the people of the region can not find a way to liberalize,
which is to say evolve socially and spiritually. They are radical conservatives and will perish if they choose
to remain as they are - much as American cons will.
The Only Opinion is Dear Leader's Opinion .

"Hey Lil Kim, this is my O face get it my O face, love you long time Kimmy!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But my own assessment is - you guys have had worse presidents than him
List? With analysis.

George W Bush was your worst President...of all time.

Reasons:

1) Inherited the largest budgetary surplus in US history and squndered within a mere 8 years - turning it into a $2 trillion defict. That alone should have put him on trial and thrown into Sing Sing . Where did all the money go? Who stole it? Who benefited from it? Most sensible nations would have launched an Investigation into that administration's finances.

2. Iraq War - an illegal War of plunder started, carried out and started by George W. Bush in which thousands of American soldiers lay down their lives and died needlessly for selfish corporate interest, outright lies and misguided geopolitical strategy. This effectively makes W Bush War a criminal. Most sensible natios would have put such an individual on trial

3. 911 fiasco in which a proper investigation has never been conducted and swept under the rug. How do any of those buildings fall in perfectly straighlt vertical lines with supposedly irregualr explosive forces affecting them wihin such a short period when the best forensic engineers have determined this was impossible.

4. Suspension of Civil Liberties based on a false premies and huge violations/rollbacks of US civil liberties which also resulted in the loss of them worldwide.

5) The Bush years destroyed an entire generation and society of Americans from which it has not recovered. Yeah, send you r country off to war where thousands of them get maimed or killed then see how that affects their social development and how it divides a country like it did yours in 2020. That was Bush's legacy.

This was a truly evil man as well as his equally henchman Dick Cheney for which neither has paid for those crimes.

They should both be given the Mussolini treatment and strung up by their heels like cattle.

article-1389275-0021FC0800000258-492_468x559.jpg

...Yes Trump may have been bad and broken laws, but he wasn't nearly as bad as those 2.

In W Bush/Cheney, you had 2 war criminals as your President/VP.
The nigger was way way way worse. Biden is even worse than the nigger.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

North American feminism just about (or had) a nervous breakdown which had a ripple affect felt across oceans and borders.
Anti-Trumpism was even affecting women in Canada and they were blaming men for everything.
It was noticeable that they became more relaxed after he was defeated and stepped down.

I hope that if the Repubs run somebody the next time, it's a more mentally stable individual.
Trump 2024, ya faggit.

Should be ainteresting election Lokmeer.

I hope it's not as violent affair as 2020.

But I expect it to be. Or even more so.

So don't disappoint me, eh Lokmeer?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Trump 2024, ya faggit.
Can felons run for potus?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump destroyed and vanquished ISIS, for which the world was begging the USA to step in a save them.
WoW - could you give me your scholarly dissertation on political islam, and a lil something on the reaction to the wealthy by the lesser to do?

I'm totally fascinated by your insights into world politics an the psychology behind it.

Well, I give Obama credit too.

His declaration on the ISIS state may have severely weakened them and Trump finished them off.

But in the case of either, the existence of ISIS was not their fault.

It was Bushs', not Trump's nor Obama's.
president nigger created isis.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm okay with every eligible voter being able to vote, which is what a democracy is about.
It isn't about finding ways to prevent people from voting so a minority can rule.

"People who consider themselves liberals or atheists tend to have higher IQs than those who are more religious or conservative, a new study suggests.

Higher IQs also seem to make men less likely to cheat. Men with higher IQs place a higher value on sexual fidelity than men with lower IQs, although the same association with intelligence and monogamy was not found in women, according to the study."

Now I find this very interesting. Obviously conservatives are mentally and emotionally stunted people,
but see the part there that equates infidelity with low IQ (not mentioning any names here)
well that correlates with study after study that find conservatives (Repukes) more liable to cheat than Liberals. Quite telling.
Oh - You gave me a PWn'Ty. Thanks - I like knowing who the PWn'T fags are.
dick is your favorite food, faggit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
List? With analysis.

Reasons:

1) Inherited the largest budgetary surplus in US history and squndered within a mere 8 years - turning it into a $2 trillion defict. That alone should have put him on trial and thrown into Sing Sing . Where did all the money go? Who stole it? Who benefited from it? Most sensible nations would have launched an Investigation into that administration's finances.

2. Iraq War - an illegal War of plunder started, carried out and started by George W. Bush in which thousands of American soldiers lay down their lives and died needlessly for selfish corporate interest, outright lies and misguided geopolitical strategy. This effectively makes W Bush War a criminal. Most sensible natios would have put such an individual on trial

3. 911 fiasco in which a proper investigation has never been conducted and swept under the rug. How do any of those buildings fall in perfectly straighlt vertical lines with supposedly irregualr explosive forces affecting them wihin such a short period when the best forensic engineers have determined this was impossible.

4. Suspension of Civil Liberties based on a false premies and huge violations/rollbacks of US civil liberties which also resulted in the loss of them worldwide.

5) The Bush years destroyed an entire generation and society of Americans from which it has not recovered. Yeah, send you r country off to war where thousands of them get maimed or killed then see how that affects their social development and how it divides a country like it did yours in 2020. That was Bush's legacy.

This was a truly evil man as well as his equally henchman Dick Cheney for which neither has paid for those crimes.

They should both be given the Mussolini treatment and strung up by their heels like cattle.

...Yes Trump may have been bad and broken laws, but he wasn't nearly as bad as those 2.

small-violin.gif

King James says, he feels your feels.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump 2024, ya faggit.
felon rapists and murderers like clinton did. biden is a felon by stealing the election.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
List? With analysis.

Reasons:

small-violin.gif

Do you think it could be long before loctardita Hara Kiries itself?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Trump 2024, ya faggit.
felon rapists and murderers like clinton did. biden is a felon by stealing the election.
Sorry dipstick, your feels are not someone else legal status.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
List? With analysis.

Reasons:

small-violin.gif

LOL! What a POS nigger!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump 2024, ya faggit.
Its already out of the bag, faggit. You people excused clinons rapes publicly years ago! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But if you don't support that initiative and continue to blame the system then you are at fault too.
in person voting josephine. CHECKMATE! PWN3D!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
List? With analysis.

Reasons:

small-violin.gif

Do you think it could be long before loctardita Hara Kiries itself?
Maybe some evening on a dark desert highway, cool wind in his acne scarred face, as he punches the pedal to the plywood in his Miata and steers straight for the cliff, with Jeff Beck's Going Down screaming out of the factory cassette deck....

"I was the best Thelma everrr....."

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope that if the Repukes run somebody the next time, it's a more mental stable individual.
FTFY (smileyface smiley)

Interesting thing about Americans, they didn't even seem to care that W Bush started an illegal War in Iraq which may have killed 1 million people, sent thousands of Americans soldiers unecessasrily to ther deaths or completely trashed the US/world economy. And yet the feminists were up in arms about some guy who said "grab them by the pussy" or remarking how they bleed.

I give Trump for at least one thing - he destroyed ISIS - a monstrosity which George W Bush created with his ill fated invasion of Iraq.

W Bush destroyed more of the planet than trump could ever hope to ....in his dreams.

I think W/Cheney was the worst president in the history of the universe. Trump only seemed worse because he was the most incapable fucking moron ever to sit in the oval. But W/Cheney was horribly dangerous, and they changed the entire world as we knew it.

Reagan and Clinton were also horrible presidents. And Obama was just a guy who kept all the Bush policies in place (which is tragic).

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Trump 2024, ya faggit.
Its already out of the bag, faggit. You people excused clinons rapes publicly years ago! PWN3D!
Oh my, I bet Bill has a big bag!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting thing about Americans, they didn't even seem to care that W Bush started an illegal War in Iraq
No really? Seriously Yusuf, were yer head under water in 2001?
Fatso was the worst by miles

For sure, Trump was an aberation, but his rise was largely made possible by Bush.

The social instabily7 brought about by the Bush years destabilized the USA and set it backwards to a point it may never recover.

Dont forget the horrific Obama administration

These assholes dont get it and dont want to. They go for their intellectually lazy shallow bullshit.

It's not a fact that Obama was the worst of Presidents. It's an opinion, which of course you're most welcome to have and even share. It doesn't mean much more than that.

It's an absolute fact.

Obama was a smug liar who actively worked against the working class.

They all work for the ruling class. That still doesn't make him the worst. The worst Democrat, in terms of the working and impoverished classes, still might be Bill Clinton.

I didnt say he was the worst. I said he was awful.

You're entitled to your opinion.

I know. And I can back my opinion. I'm far from the only one that has. Obama was a vote I deeply regretted.

Good for you. I'm sorry. I hope that is the worst of your regrets in life and you haven't had more serious and personal regrets than a vote.

Fortunately we are on a sub forum dedicated to politics, so the posts in this subforum are about politics.

I'm not sure how you turn my comment about deeply regretting my vote for Obama into that.. but there are sub forums here where we can discuss our nonpolitical regrets.
You could have just used the White Flag emoji and spared all-a-them werdz.

I could have, but I chose to help her out.

She seems confused on the subforum topic.

Can you provide policies from Trump that support your wackjob claim that he was turning the country into a 3rd world? Or is this where you start throwing your drool at the keyboard?

I'm not confused. I found your comment about deeply regretting your vote to be over the top, dramatic perhaps. It's my opinion that deep regrets hit far closer to home.
Are you one of holligheys? Do you know each other I mean...

Is that what you call that poster? Is he, in fact, gay? If yes, did you have a good time with him?

No, we don't know one another. I'm not sure why you think we do.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Our election mechanics are just fine. Our Elections laws however are a disgrace and getting worse every day. And I should NOT have to point any of that out, even to the willfully wee tawd ed.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

So you won't mind when you can't get to the polls for one or another reason - like oh...say
Putin taps oil pipeline software and you ..sob sob, gotz no gasoline to drive two blocks to the voting booth because you can't hawl your fat ass off the couch and walk.
You're okay with that because only able bodied persons who can get to the polling place are rightful voters, right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
List? With analysis.

Reasons:

2. Iraq War - an illegal War of plundered started, carried out and started by George W. Bush in which thousands of American soldiers lay down their lives and died needlessly for selfish corporate interest and outright lies and misguided beopolitica strategy. This effectively makes W Bush War criminal. Most sensible natios would have put such an individual on trial

3. 911 fiasco in which a proper investigation has never been conducted and swept under the rug. How do any of those buildings fall perfectly straighlt vertical lines with supposedly irregualr explosive forces affecting them wihin such a short period when the best forensic engineers have determined this was impossible.

4. Suspension of Civil Liberties ba

5) The Bush years destroyed an entire generation and society of Americans from which it has not recovered. Yeah, send you country off to war where thousands of them get maimed or killed then see how that affects their social development and how it divides a country like it did yours in 2020. That was Bush's legacy.

sed on a false premies and huge violations/rllbacks of US civil liberties which also resulted in the loss of them worldwide.

Amen.

Though I disagree that Trump was bad and broke laws. He just stepped on the toes of the ruling class.

Funny how these guys agree with Bush now.

If Trump broke laws, then his transgressions were trifling compared with Bush.

Tho clumsy, oafish and inexperienced, Trump wanted to disengage the US from foreign wars in the Middle East. He was the first to make an effort pull out which Biden ahs followed through with his pledge to get out of Afghanistan.

Many countries always point the US as the Bad Guy, but in tihis instance they were the good guy & Trump carried out the wishes of the world, which was getting hammered by ISIS. Especially Europe which couldn't break their evil spell but required the USA's military might to do it for them.

ISIS was thre direct result of Bush's meddling in Iraq. If he hadn't invaded, there were neveer would have been an ISIS or a need for the Obama and Trump administrations to declare war on them. So that was a mes which they inhrited that they had to clean up.

Bush was horrible and I think that his image being rehabilitated is bullshit.

However, 600K lives have been lost in the US because Trump was thoroughly incompetent and narcissistic. I know people two people that died and know of family of friends and acquaintances that died too. That is closer to home, so it's painful. The events that occurred on January 6th, and the undermining of democracy for the entirety of his presidency makes him the worst man to occupy that office as I see it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope that if the Repukes run somebody the next time, it's a more mental stable individual.
FTFY (smileyface smiley)

Interesting thing about Americans, they didn't even seem to care that W Bush started an illegal War in Iraq which may have killed 1 million people, sent thousands of Americans soldiers unecessasrily to ther deaths or completely trashed the US/world economy. And yet the feminists were up in arms about some guy who said "grab them by the pussy" or remarking how they bleed.

I give Trump for at least one thing - he destroyed ISIS - a monstrosity which George W Bush created with his ill fated invasion of Iraq.

W Bush destroyed more of the planet than trump could ever hope to ....in his dreams.

I think W/Cheney was the worst president in the history of the universe. Trump only seemed worse because he was the most incapable fucking moron ever to sit in the oval. But W/Cheney was horribly dangerous, and they changed the entire world as we knew it.

Reagan and Clinton were also horrible presidents. And Obama was just a guy who kept all the Bush policies in place (which is tragic).
Yea, yea, yea, dumb bitch. We all know you want a soviet or red chinese type as president.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump 2024, ya faggit.
Oh my, I bet Bill has a big bag!
maybe he'd let you blow him, faggit!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting thing about Americans, they didn't even seem to care that W Bush started an illegal War in Iraq

For sure, Trump was an aberation, but his rise was largely made possible by Bush.

The social instabily7 brought about by the Bush years destabilized the USA and set it backwards to a point it may never recover.

These assholes dont get it and dont want to. They go for their intellectually lazy shallow bullshit.

It's not a fact that Obama was the worst of Presidents. It's an opinion, which of course you're most welcome to have and even share. It doesn't mean much more than that.

It's an absolute fact.

They all work for the ruling class. That still doesn't make him the worst. The worst Democrat, in terms of the working and impoverished classes, still might be Bill Clinton.

I know. And I can back my opinion. I'm far from the only one that has. Obama was a vote I deeply regretted.

Good for you. I'm sorry. I hope that is the worst of your regrets in life and you haven't had more serious and personal regrets than a vote.

Fortunately we are on a sub forum dedicated to politics, so the posts in this subforum are about politics.

I'm not sure how you turn my comment about deeply regretting my vote for Obama into that.. but there are sub forums here where we can discuss our nonpolitical regrets.

Can you provide policies from Trump that support your wackjob claim that he was turning the country into a 3rd world? Or is this where you start throwing your drool at the keyboard?

I'm not confused. I found your comment about deeply regretting your vote to be over the top, dramatic perhaps. It's my opinion that deep regrets hit far closer to home.

Is that what you call that poster? Is he, in fact, gay? If yes, did you have a good time with him?

Hmmm... Claims she/he doesn't know of him yet immediately defends with a "you ghey" deflection...
5EDC7i9.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you won't mind when you can't get to the polls for one or another reason - like oh...say
Putin taps oil pipeline software and you ..sob sob, gotz no gasoline to drive two blocks to the voting booth because you can't hawl your fat ass off the couch and walk.
You're okay with that because only able bodied persons who can get to the polling place are rightful voters, right?

Uuuhhhh YOU guys voted against pipelines.

Nothing wrong with absentee voting if they are authenticated. In Michigan our dumbfuck secretary of state unilaterally changed laws on authenticating votes. That's the kind of shit we dont want.

You are getting bad info.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

Hmmm... Claims she/he doesn't know of him yet immediately defends with a "you ghey" deflection...
5EDC7i9.jpg

I am not defending anyone. I just wonder how you would know he, or anyone on the internet, is gay. Fair question.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Our election mechanics are just fine. Our Elections laws however are a disgrace and getting worse every day. And I should NOT have to point any of that out, even to the willfully wee tawd ed.
Yes, you like it where you have free reign to stuff the ballot box. 2020 was the most unsecured and stolen election in history. You people made us a banana republic over your TDS. I always knew you cunts would burn it all down out of spite.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Indeed it does.

A bunch of people willingly letting corporate media paint their views. Useful idiots.
huh?

Honest question.

Can you tell when you are reading something bent and manipulative? And it's okay if you dont....a lot of people dont. Manipulation can be a sort of artform and if it's good and it works....you may not notice unless its directly pointed out and get your bias in check.

And we ALL have biases.....everyone of us. And unless you are very familiar with your own, you may not notice when something is playing to your biases.

Make sense?
What do you partisan dimbulbs hope to achieve by an "Audit" of an election that was already audited and accepted? You look like the keystone klowns. No one is buying your bullshit except for the last few remaining die hard Trumptards. You "anti-partisan" hack.
Your terminology is so recycled and tired. Little men like you need to get out into the real world before you talk out of your arse squirting shiiite all over the pages. Fucking leftarded freak!