Arizona recount

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting thing about Americans, they didn't even seem to care that W Bush started an illegal War in Iraq
No really? Seriously Yusuf, were yer head under water in 2001?
Fatso was the worst by miles

For sure, Trump was an aberation, but his rise was largely made possible by Bush.

The social instabily7 brought about by the Bush years destabilized the USA and set it backwards to a point it may never recover.

Dont forget the horrific Obama administration

These assholes dont get it and dont want to. They go for their intellectually lazy shallow bullshit.

It's not a fact that Obama was the worst of Presidents. It's an opinion, which of course you're most welcome to have and even share. It doesn't mean much more than that.

It's an absolute fact.

Obama was a smug liar who actively worked against the working class.

They all work for the ruling class. That still doesn't make him the worst. The worst Democrat, in terms of the working and impoverished classes, still might be Bill Clinton.

I didnt say he was the worst. I said he was awful.

You're entitled to your opinion.

I know. And I can back my opinion. I'm far from the only one that has. Obama was a vote I deeply regretted.

Good for you. I'm sorry. I hope that is the worst of your regrets in life and you haven't had more serious and personal regrets than a vote.

Fortunately we are on a sub forum dedicated to politics, so the posts in this subforum are about politics.

I'm not sure how you turn my comment about deeply regretting my vote for Obama into that.. but there are sub forums here where we can discuss our nonpolitical regrets.
You could have just used the White Flag emoji and spared all-a-them werdz.

I could have, but I chose to help her out.

She seems confused on the subforum topic.

Can you provide policies from Trump that support your wackjob claim that he was turning the country into a 3rd world? Or is this where you start throwing your drool at the keyboard?

I'm not confused. I found your comment about deeply regretting your vote to be over the top, dramatic perhaps. It's my opinion that deep regrets hit far closer to home.
Are you one of holligheys? Do you know each other I mean...

Is that what you call that poster? Is he, in fact, gay? If yes, did you have a good time with him?

No, we don't know one another. I'm not sure why you think we do.
Hmmm... Claims she/he doesn't know of him yet immediately defends with a "you ghey" deflection...
5EDC7i9.jpg

I am not defending anyone. I just wonder how you would know he, or anyone on the internet, is gay. Fair question.
He sends me pictures of his twinkle every day, that's how I know...
So what other boards do you frequent? Would anybody here know you? It's just you dived right in like you are used to it so I'm just being curious fren
dafuq is your malfunction?
Stop defending your globohomo pal sads...

I defend no one. I have no pals here.
I'm your pal...

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
You may think that's funny, but I actually met an Israeli war veteran who gold me that he was tr
It's ay or ayy or maybe aye
Who taught you Canadian, Yusuf?

Actually my proper ethnic name is Hovsep.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
: Հովսեփ, Յովսէփ

The religion of Armenians is Christianity, not Islam.
That is one reason why the Turks slaughtered us.
Man - you must have a thing or two genst them Turks, ay.
Well that is Audit-Conservatives chosen gender.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You may think that's funny, but I actually met an Israeli war veteran who gold me that he was tr

I don't like Islam because they still practice slavery of Black people in the Middle East.
And their leaders have not or refuse to condemn it.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I don't like Islam because they still practice slavery of Black people in the Middle East.
There's plenty of reasons to dislike islam.

How's your relationship with the poster Deportz?
He's Turkish muslim, and despises western democracy.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Theirs plenty of reasons to dislike islam.

He's Turkish muslim, and despises American democracy.

How many Antifa and BLM members have you let ejaculate into your agape bumhole today for Woke Bonus Points?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

How many Antifa and BLM members have you let ejaculate into your agape bumhole today for Woke Bonus Points?
Infinitely fewer than you have, popgun.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Infinitely fewer that you have.

Fewer or fueler?... like your arse is an empty tanker truck begging to be filled at an Antifa/BLM depot every day?

Roll on, Alabama! Roll on...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There's plenty of reasons to dislike islam.

He's Turkish muslim, and despises western democracy.

Altho I don't awalys agree with him,
He's a good guy.

I don't dislike anyone here for their political beliefs.
It's kinda like someone on an apposing team who wears a different jersey.
You play against each other but at the end of the day the objctive is to co-exist however much you disagree.

We're too much into fighting each other than mutually accepting one another's differences and trying to co-exist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting thing about Americans, they didn't even seem to care that W Bush started an illegal War in Iraq

For sure, Trump was an aberation, but his rise was largely made possible by Bush.

The social instabily7 brought about by the Bush years destabilized the USA and set it backwards to a point it may never recover.

These assholes dont get it and dont want to. They go for their intellectually lazy shallow bullshit.

It's not a fact that Obama was the worst of Presidents. It's an opinion, which of course you're most welcome to have and even share. It doesn't mean much more than that.

It's an absolute fact.

They all work for the ruling class. That still doesn't make him the worst. The worst Democrat, in terms of the working and impoverished classes, still might be Bill Clinton.

I know. And I can back my opinion. I'm far from the only one that has. Obama was a vote I deeply regretted.

Good for you. I'm sorry. I hope that is the worst of your regrets in life and you haven't had more serious and personal regrets than a vote.

Fortunately we are on a sub forum dedicated to politics, so the posts in this subforum are about politics.

I'm not sure how you turn my comment about deeply regretting my vote for Obama into that.. but there are sub forums here where we can discuss our nonpolitical regrets.

Can you provide policies from Trump that support your wackjob claim that he was turning the country into a 3rd world? Or is this where you start throwing your drool at the keyboard?

I'm not confused. I found your comment about deeply regretting your vote to be over the top, dramatic perhaps. It's my opinion that deep regrets hit far closer to home.

Is that what you call that poster? Is he, in fact, gay? If yes, did you have a good time with him?

Hmmm... Claims she/he doesn't know of him yet immediately defends with a "you ghey" deflection...
5EDC7i9.jpg

I am not defending anyone. I just wonder how you would know he, or anyone on the internet, is gay. Fair question.
So what other boards do you frequent? Would anybody here know you? It's just you dived right in like you are used to it so I'm just being curious fren

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
GUfdQcg.jpg

Pic related

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
GUfdQcg.jpg

Pic related
I'm not your pal.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u9.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
GUfdQcg.jpg

Pic related
I'm not your pal.

rpj90AC.gif

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
GUfdQcg.jpg

Pic related
I'm not your pal.

Now that's interesting because I just got notification that my new bow - self bow, stick bow, primitive D curve - Eastern woodland, Algonquin style bow is on it's way.
Guns? Guns are for homos and other pussies, aka conservatives.

Why are conservatives such pussies?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
GUfdQcg.jpg

Pic related
I'm not your pal.

Now that's interesting because I just got notification that my new bow - self bow, stick bow, primitive D curve - Eastern woodland, Algonquin style bow is on it's way.

How does this make you feel globohomo?
PIFMLS2.gif

@Swamp-Duck lol what ya think?

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
GUfdQcg.jpg

Pic related
I'm not your pal.

PIFMLS2.gif
Like I finally know what you look like.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
GUfdQcg.jpg

Pic related

What's the pic related to?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
GUfdQcg.jpg

Pic related
I'm not your pal.

PIFMLS2.gif
No, I looks like this...

Never caught your pic though...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
GUfdQcg.jpg

Pic related

What's the pic related to?
Don't ask questions lover, just know that IT IS...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now you're spamming, Blazor.

How do you and Aidsman think that? Because Im posting information? Buahahahaha.

I apologize if I hurt you two in your soft spot. I know y'all dont wanna see Trump back in office.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It's an absolute fact.

I was wondering the same, almost..... Maxi like.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

It's Oak

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As a reminder of the topic at hand, democRATs were caught stealing the 2020 election. Arizona is currently compiling even more evidence. Its not too necessary though because we have it on video already. Still, democRATs tipped their hand once again by destroying evidence. Why did democRATs destroy evidence if they didnt steal the election? Cause they DID steal the election!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.

It's an absolute fact.

5EDC7i9.jpg

I'm your pal...

Sure thing pal.
GUfdQcg.jpg

Pic related
I'm not your pal.

PIFMLS2.gif
No, I looks like this...

Never caught your pic though...

Chamois, you look a little, um, shall we say, ladeeda, there.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an absolute fact.

It's Oak

You gotta give her credit for trying.