Arizona recount

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Michael Wines
Fri, May 7, 2021, 1:03 PM

Untrained citizens are trying to find traces of bamboo on last year’s ballots, seemingly trying to prove a conspiracy theory that the election was tainted by fake votes from Asia. Thousands of ballots are left unattended and unsecured. People with open partisan bias, including a man who was photographed on the Capitol steps during the Jan. 6 riot, are doing the recounting.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The US has more than its share of dumbasses. Just sayin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Indeed it does.

A bunch of people willingly letting corporate media paint their views. Useful idiots.
huh?

Honest question.

Can you tell when you are reading something bent and manipulative? And it's okay if you dont....a lot of people dont. Manipulation can be a sort of artform and if it's good and it works....you may not notice unless its directly pointed out and get your bias in check.

And we ALL have biases.....everyone of us. And unless you are very familiar with your own, you may not notice when something is playing to your biases.

Make sense?

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed it does.

A bunch of people willingly letting corporate media paint their views. Useful idiots.
huh?

Honest question.

Can you tell when you are reading something bent and manipulative? And it's okay if you dont....a lot of people dont. Manipulation can be a sort of artform and if it's good and it works....you may not notice unless its directly pointed out and get your bias in check.

And we ALL have biases.....everyone of us. And unless you are very familiar with your own, you may not notice when something is playing to your biases.

Make sense?
What do you partisan dimbulbs hope to achieve by an "Audit" of an election that was already audited and accepted? You look like the keystone klowns. No one is buying your bullshit except for the last few remaining die hard Trumptards. You "anti-partisan" hack.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah dove. CNN already audited the election and determined there was no funny business whatsoever

Nevermind all that you see which points to the contrary

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Indeed it does.

huh?

Honest question.

Make sense?
What do you partisan dimbulbs hope to achieve by an "Audit" of an election that was already audited and accepted? You look like the keystone klowns. No one is buying your bullshit except for the last few remaining die hard Trumptards. You "anti-partisan" hack.

Today we are partisans but yesterday we were fine with having "one of our own canceled".

Do you think you are going to personally benefit from this die hard support of the political class? Because you'll have to deal with the same shit outcomes everyone else will.

Didnt you guys want Sanders? I notice there isnt much griping about you guys were also screwed out of your votes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have two threads on this already. Mods need to close copy cat threads.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed it does.

huh?

Honest question.

Make sense?
Indeed it does.

huh?
We have two threads on this already. Mods need to close copy cat threads.

Link?
please kill yourself for being this stupid.

Oh, sure. Since YOU (LOL) think I'm stupid, I'm very concerned. Let me get right on that, Odorin.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
You have your president, you have your congress, you have every tv channel except one, you have your twitter and facebook , stfu and leave the rest of us alone. We don't want any of your bullshit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have your president, you have your congress, you have every tv channel except one, you have your twitter and facebook , stfu and leave the rest of us alone. We don't want any of your bullshit.

I'm not worried about it. Just stunned by the stupidity from the right. Trump will never be POTUS again, thank the gods.

PS, I have NO branches of government and NO TV channels, thank you.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Michael Wines
Fri, May 7, 2021, 1:03 PM

Untrained citizens are trying to find traces of bamboo on last year’s ballots, seemingly trying to prove a conspiracy theory that the election was tainted by fake votes from Asia. Thousands of ballots are left unattended and unsecured. People with open partisan bias, including a man who was photographed on the Capitol steps during the Jan. 6 riot, are doing the recounting.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The US has more than its share of dumbasses. Just sayin.

Untrained citizens like the ones who boarded up the ballot counting centres and booted anybody who didn't look like a Democrat supporter kind of untrained citizen?

They were trained though... in election fraud.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The DNC nomination was stolen from Sanders in 2016 and would have been stolen in 2020 if not for COVID. So if they can steal that why do you think they wouldn't steal it from TRUMP as well?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The DNC nomination was stolen from Sanders in 2016 and would have been stolen in 2020 if not for COVID. So if they can steal that why do you think they wouldn't steal it from TRUMP as well?

Just based on facts. I wouldn't put anything past the DNC or the RNC. But they didn't steal 7 million votes from Trump. He screwed himself by being the worst leader in the history of the world.

PS, the DNC also stole 2020 from Bernie. But it was a long game. They didn't do it at the ballot box.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Just based on facts. I wouldn't put anything past the DNC or the RNC. But they didn't steal 7 million votes from Trump. He screwed himself by being the worst leader in the history of the world.

PS, the DNC also stole 2020 from Bernie. But it was a long game. They didn't do it at the ballot box.

Look, if the MSM and Big Tech are pleased with an outcome, I do not trust it, end of story.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look, if the MSM and Big Tech are pleased with an outcome, I do not trust it, end of story.

Yeah, well, I don't trust the outcome, either. I detest Sloppy Joe. That in no way means Trump actually won, though. They're both toxic MFs, and Trump just didn't win, no matter what shenanigans went on there.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yeah, well, I don't trust the outcome, either. I detest Sloppy Joe. That in no way means Trump actually won, though. They're both toxic MFs, and Trump just didn't win, no matter what shenanigans went on there.

I watched the election results come through that night and all the peculiarities...then we were treated to multiple videos of ballot counting centres not doing their jobs... in fact, going out of their ways to not do their jobs.

No doubt this was a rigged election. You don't even have to like Trump one iota in order to come to that judgement.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I watched the election results come through that night and all the peculiarities...then we were treated to multiple videos of ballot counting centres not doing their jobs... in fact, going out of their ways to not do their jobs.

No doubt this was a rigged election. You don't even have to like Trump one iota in order to come to that judgement.

TRUMP was winning until America went to sleep. I have never seen an election with so many states not giving their results on time. Mail voating should be illegal unless you are out of the country.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oppose the establishment.

I support Bernie, AOC, MTG, Tulsi, Hawley, and TRUMP most of all.

Bernie and AOC sold out and kissed the ring.

Sad, and sadder is their supports mostly dont care.

The DNC is the most corrupt organization in America.

While a lot of Republicans are scumbags (heaps), Democrats are even scummier... they don't seek consent, they seize it and lord over people while trying to socially engineer false paradigms that enrich themselves.

Democrats are wannabe feudal lords...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Oppose the establishment.

I support Bernie, AOC, MTG, Tulsi, Hawley, and TRUMP most of all.

Bernie and AOC sold out and kissed the ring.

Sad, and sadder is their supports mostly dont care.

The DNC is the most corrupt organization in America.

While a lot of Republicans are scumbags (heaps), Democrats are even scummier... they don't seek consent, they seize it and lord over people while trying to socially engineer false paradigms that enrich themselves.

Democrats are wannabe feudal lords...
TRUMP listens to us, Republicans listen to him. Popular fucking sovereignty does not get any simpler.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Indeed it does.

huh?

Honest question.

Make sense?

Why are you such a colossal cock-ravenous deviant?