Aryan Alpha Roll Call, it’s time to dispose of the Untermenschen

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The alphas are back at near full strength now that myself, UncleDilf, Rapeape and Cricks are united once again.

It’s time for filth like Breakfeltch, Stinkyfaggot and the rest of the vermin infestation on here to be dealt with once and for all.

White Pride Worldwide, Sieg Heil!!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sieg heil and ...
honkler.png

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
The alphas are back at near full strength now that myself, UncleDilf, Rapeape and Cricks are united once again.

It’s time for filth like Breakfeltch, Stinkyfaggot and the rest of the vermin infestation on here to be dealt with once and for all.

get your affairs in proper order you wouldn't want to stiff your heirs out of their rightful inheritance
giphy.gif
Did you forget about
giphy.gif
ME ?:Beatdown2:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

you Will know who holds the lederhosen before you get banished Squatch
0_German-Chancelor-and-leader-of-the-Nazi-Party-of-Germany-Adolf-Hitler-1889-1945-poses-in-this-port.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

0_German-Chancelor-and-leader-of-the-Nazi-Party-of-Germany-Adolf-Hitler-1889-1945-poses-in-this-port.jpg
Adolf the True leader.
you scum and Untermensch!

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
So... you're not done? So... you're a lying scrod fucker who has to come back to the only site that hasn't kicked your filthy ass out... yet?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

get your affairs in proper order you wouldn't want to stiff your heirs out of their rightful inheritance
giphy.gif
Did you forget about
giphy.gif
ME ?:Beatdown2:

Have we met?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Adolf the True leader.
you scum and Untermensch!

Onkel, who is this fart appreciator?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He is the feeling in the pit of your stomach when a cop car drives by you and DilLp ..the one who will extinguish the gleam that shines from the top of your head like a beacon calling predators together like some sick lighthouse ... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Last edited:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Ok has anyone lost a faggot? Because there’s one running around spouting gibberish.

That’s Uncle Diddler.......however I’m not sure if faggot and pedophile are the same thing.

He does seem to prefer young boys, but he frequently researches children of both sexes....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

What are you gonna do? Bore everyone to death? You give my uncle Adolf a bad name... STAHP

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What are you gonna do? Bore everyone to death? You give my uncle Adolf a bad name... STAHP

Aren’t you the beta cuck who dropped his panties, bent over and puckered his anus at the admin when he ordered you to change your username and quit promoting NS Germany? :LMAO2:

Son, you’re an embarrassment to Nationalists across the globe.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He is the feeling in the pit of your stomach when a cop car drives by you and DilLp ..the one who will extinguish the gleam that shines from the top of your head like a beacon calling predators together like some sick lighthouse ... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

All this nonce talk, are you a kiddi-diddler or something? Seek help you disgusting degenerate.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
These poor beta males, kiddi fiddler, poedo sex doll diddlers like CHristine or damaged Whoreson who is collecting cans for a living!

What an embarrassmeant!!!

Sonses of filth!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Aren’t you the beta cuck who dropped his panties, bent over and puckered his anus at the admin when he ordered you to change your username and quit promoting NS Germany? :LMAO2:

Maybe I’m him....

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I want in too

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I want in too

Rancid, you have proven yourself as a loyal ally for any Nationalist cause and a huge thorn in the side of leftists, Marxist cucks and SJW’s of all varieties.

You possess the correct criteria needed to be a welcome addition to our White Nationalist organisation.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Maybe I’m him....

Unfortunately you are him.

You may be Jew-wise and reasonably knowledgable on the subject of White Genocide, but your disloyalty and flaky, turncoat antics have destined you to a life of inferiority and banishment.

Perhaps your local ANTIFA are recruiting? Just a thought.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
AFC266-E8-80-B7-4-B96-9553-A0-C26-F44-F3-BA.jpg
[

looks like Cricks will be tied up with Bubba for the next 5 years. So sad

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe I’m him....

Unfortunately you are him.

You may be Jew-wise and reasonably knowledgable on the subject of White Genocide, but your disloyalty and flaky, turncoat antics have destined you to a life of inferiority and banishment.

Perhaps your local ANTIFA are recruiting? Just a thought.
That’s alright, I get my fulfilment in life by absolutely dominating my son on Call Of Duty then tell him I’m off to fuck his mum...