Interesting. Aryan mentioned me in the Shoutbox

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But I cannot enter the Shoutbox. Have I been partially banned, @Bastard Factory ? Just askin.
If you click on the BF logo at the top of the page, the shout box should be on top of the forum list. If you get the message someone mentioned you, just click where it says shout box in the message, if not then I dunno. If you do get in, take a deep breath, when x is in there it smells of cheesy bollocks.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If you click on the BF logo at the top of the page, the shout box should be on top of the forum list. If you get the message someone mentioned you, just click where it says shout box in the message, if not then I dunno. If you do get in, take a deep breath, when x is in there it smells of cheesy bollocks.

You cockhead....

There goes the neighbourhood.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I clicked on the shoutbox link in the message. No shoutbox. Thanks for that, but, yeah, I do know how that works.

It was from Aryan. It can't be anything but cheesy incel spunk, anyway.

The shoutbox does not exist for me. And apparently not for No one, either. What's up with that, @Bastard Factory ? I mean, really, just wondering.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I clicked on the shoutbox link in the message. No shoutbox.

That happens when the message is too old or the shitebox is very active and the message in which one is tagged has scrolled out of the shitebox's limited message archive.

You could check the 1Milpost thread... it should still be in there somewhere.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
That happens when the message is too old or the shitebox is very active and the message in which one is tagged has scrolled out of the shitebox's limited message archive.

Go away

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
8VyLC34.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wonder how many sleepless nights Lotty has had so far, laid awake pondering what was posted?

Did I drop some moar of her imaginary PI? Leak her 1975 nudist camp photos? Post a pic of her swarthy, 53 yr old, Portuguese "toyboy"?

Too bad she will never know, Lulz.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
O need scat assistance. 2 hours until I am home. Need to get rif of all my pressies in the stomach.

I peayeded to god today.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The shitebox does not exist at all on my screen. Not nowhere.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how many sleepless nights Lotty has had so far, laid awake pondering what was posted?

Did I drop some moar of her imaginary PI? Leak her 1975 nudist camp photos? Post a pic of her swarthy, 53 yr old, Portuguese "toyboy"?

Too bad she will never know, Lulz.
I couldn't give half of a limp fuck. I am curious, though, why the fuck I cannot see or access the shout box. @Bastard Factory , you mad at me?