Aryan Hangover General: Ruff as a Badger's Ballsack Edition

Adam

Now taking Ethno-State applications
Reaction score
2,448
Location
Kehlsteinhaus
Euuuugh why do I do it to myself? I'm never drinking again... at least not til this evening.

My fucking bitch has woke up and fucked off without making me any breakfast too, so looks like I'll have to get up and make my own, how fucking rude.

Hmmm, bacon butty with ketchup I reckon...

Felicitys-perfect-bacon-s-007.jpg
 
Euuuugh why do I do it to myself? I'm never drinking again... at least not til this evening.

My fucking bitch has woke up and fucked off without making me any breakfast too, so looks like I'll have to get up and make my own, how fucking rude.

Hmmm, bacon butty with ketchup I reckon...

Felicitys-perfect-bacon-s-007.jpg
Jesus, no wonder you're a hateful troll. look what you put in your "glorious Aryan physique".
 
Ketchup is God's food. Brown sauce is meh.
ketchup is pureed dead tomatoes, high fructose corn syrup and added cane sugar, along with artificial coloring.

Makes sense you would call it "God's Food"

'splains a lot, actually.
 
ketchup is pureed dead tomatoes, high fructose corn syrup and added cane sugar, along with artificial coloring.

Makes sense you would call it "God's Food"

'splains a lot, actually.
I never claimed it was healthy.... fucking hell, in any case you've got no room to talk when the US food supply is poisoned with all manner of additives and preservatives which are so toxic that many items are banned in Europe.
 
I never claimed it was healthy.... fucking hell, in any case you've got no room to talk when the US food supply is poisoned with all manner of additives and preservatives which are so toxic that many items are literally banned in Europe.
That is true
 
I never claimed it was healthy.... fucking hell, in any case you've got no room to talk when the US food supply is poisoned with all manner of additives and preservatives which are so toxic that many items are banned in Europe.
I only eat clean food, and I'm an American.

I guess "farm to table" is a foreign concept to UK white trash....
 
Jack's a fucking strange one, imagine thinking this is some kind of "gotcha"? :Crazy:
 
Jack's a fucking strange one, imagine thinking this is some kind of "gotcha"? :Crazy:
It is, you ketchup slurping faggot. Why would you ruin perfectly good bacon with junk food?

Fucking Heinz no less. That's the WURST (see what I did there, Adam?)
 
That's disgusting. Bacon is the best, especially when it's cooked properly in olive oil or butter.

It doesn't need anything else.
I'm not that keen on bacon tbh, it's smells nice when it's cooking then the taste is shit
 
It is, you ketchup slurping faggot. Why would you ruin perfectly good bacon with junk food?

Fucking Heinz no less. That's the WURST (see what I did there, Adam?)
This a very strange thing to seethe about. Settle down and think of your blood pressure...