Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
Yeah, 100% I was alerted and it was a devastating event in my life. I couldn't believe it... I mean, I couldn't imagine it.

Have you bought real estate in the last 5 years?

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
No. I tried a raw one 7 years ago and the texture was like chewing a half-dollar-sized snot ball after having a bad cold for two weeks.

It was one of the more vile things I have had in my mouth and considering I have been with a couple of questionable whores, that's saying ALOT.

BLEH!

When was the last time you have had a car battery die unexpectedly?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually last week. One of my kids didnt shut the minivan door all the way and it killed the battery.

Does anyone expect the car battery to be dead?

When was the last time your car broke down?

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
Yeah, nice try Mr. Tax Assessor!

How long has your life been ruled by compulsive participation or engagement in sexual activity, particularly sexual intercourse, despite negative consequences?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Jacking-off an elephant.

Who is your favorite dick girl?

@Flynn

46882060006.gif

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Left already. I blew it up with an IED... Allah ackbar and all that.

What is your favourite knobby stick to beat people with?

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
One. My house key. I walk and or take public transportation everywhere.

Have you ever watched Your Moms House podcast?

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
Not yet, but it is my fantasy to fuck an African Pygmie and I hear the Congo Basin has many cases of Malaria, so here is to hopin'!

Was America in the right by dropping the bomb on Hiroshima?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
No...

How old do you think the Earth is ?

The age of Earth is estimated to be 4.54 ± 0.05 billion years (4.54 × 109 years ± 1%).

Have you ever plan to knock someone off and then back down ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Boozebag, post:

Was America in the right by dropping the bomb on Hiroshima?
[/QUOTE]

Fuck yeah -All is fair in love and war !!!

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I should think so, butt ! Be careful, the snowflakes can flame but can’t take it back and start snivelling and Pressing send to BF...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I should think so, butt ! Be careful, the snowflakes can flame but can’t take it back and start snivelling and Pressing send to BF...
Hey Swampy. No, they can’t flame...they just bitch and moan. As far as I’m concerned, they’re absolutely shit. Like fucking illegal aliens at the moment that don’t assimilate. They should just stick with their own crappy forums and spare us from their petty angst. I fucking can’t stand them. What’s up with flea giving you a serve? Jesus fucking Christ...the hide with some of these blow-ins!

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Swampy. No, they can’t flame...they just bitch and moan. As far as I’m concerned, they’re absolutely shit. Like fucking illegal aliens at the moment that don’t assimilate. They should just stick with their own crappy forums and spare us from their petty angst. I fucking can’t stand them. What’s up with flea giving you a serve? Jesus fucking Christ...the hide with some of these blow-ins!
They should change the name from bastard factory to ...snivelling karens .com...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They should change the name from bastard factory to ...snivelling karens .com...
Reality bites. The problem with leftists is that they create their own problems because they think life is all rainbows and unicorns. And then are shocked when the refugee that they championed into the country fucks them up the arse with a machete. Fucking imbeciles! @LotusBud