Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Butter, I really don’t like the taste of margarine...

What would you do if someone shouted CUT and your whole life was a film and you was really Gary oldman ?

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
Butter, I really don’t like the taste of margarine...

What would you do if someone shouted CUT and your whole life was a film and you was really Gary oldman ?

I would recreate the scene from Léon: The Professional by screaming "EVERYONE!" over and over again until I passed out.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How are you feeling today?

Siouxsie_Q

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not really. Plan to swing by my old job to try & get back on, pick up some stuff on Facebook marketplace, make some phone calls. Just the norm, kind of.

Would you rather be vegan, vegetarian or pescatarian if had to choose one ?

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
The best thing I have ever felt in my whole life is YOUR MOMMAS PUSSY!

I can see why you wanted to stay in it for 9 months, it's fucking cozy!

FUUUUUUUCK!

Would you like to shove a needle up my COCK!?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I should think so, butt ! Be careful, the snowflakes can flame but can’t take it back and start snivelling and Pressing send to BF...
Hey Swampy. No, they can’t flame...they just bitch and moan. As far as I’m concerned, they’re absolutely shit. Like fucking illegal aliens at the moment that don’t assimilate. They should just stick with their own crappy forums and spare us from their petty angst. I fucking can’t stand them. What’s up with flea giving you a serve? Jesus fucking Christ...the hide with some of these blow-ins!
They should change the name from bastard factory to ...snivelling karens .com...
Reality bites. The problem with leftists is that they create their own problems because they think life is all rainbows and unicorns. And then are shocked when the refugee that they championed into the country fucks them up the arse with a machete. Fucking imbeciles! @LotusBud

Wow. You're so obssessed with me, you totally hijacked the thread.

What do you call a snivelling white con male?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
someone who makes your life miserable

if u wear a $500k watch, do u deserve 2 get mugged?

MOX

I don't buy doughnuts
someone who makes your life miserable

if u wear a $500k watch, do u deserve 2 get mugged?

I am familiar with this story of the watch stolen in Beverly Hills.

And no, you do not deserve to be mugged. Moral and ethical priniples still apply here, however, with that being said... I'm all for a good timepiece, but if you're spending $500K on a watch you have your priorities out of order.

Buy yourself a very nice watch for 5% of that and take the other $475,000 and start a few college funds for some underprivileged teens.

People can do as they wish with their own money, of course. I can only hope that they would balance that type of purchase out with donating an equal amount to some good cause.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Left over's or just some chips - - - - -

Do you fall asleep more in your bed or more on the sofa?

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
A guy I went to middle school with years later tied his girlfriend to a bed in a mobile home and set it on fire, therefore killing her.

Have you ever fucked a duck?