Site Supporter
No -
For Sea Major -
Do you still ride a donkey to work ?
?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Cheap cans of beverages and a coffee machine for cheap brewed cups of coffee to get the punters close, then an array of knives, sex toys, zippo lighters, rude t-shirts, beef jerky and soft pretzels.

Have you ever seen an alien up close?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Swimming out far in seas and trying to dive as deep as possible.

What decade did you go through menopause?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn’t hid behind that cunt if raptors was chasing me...

You biggest regret..

Ah. Another woman hater. Explains everything.

Some of the people on this forum.

Your greatest joy?

Another woman hater ? Lol haha just goes to show that in EVERY post you make you have no fucking idea wtf your talking about, ain’t you supposed to be a teacher, fuckinell, so glad your stupid arse never taught none of mine...

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah a couple of years ago some cunt called me an animal and a savage, so I bit him...

Have you ever got off your face and your mates made up shit that you did and you believed it ?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah a couple of years ago some cunt called me an animal and a savage, so I bit him...

Have you ever got off your face and your mates made up shit that you did and you believed it ?

Nahh... I was also tripping on LSD, speed, and alcohol. I had mental audio-visual screencaps every 2-20 minutes...they just slightly flourished the story... most of it was true.

Have you ever pashed someone from your same gender on a dare?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nahh... I was also tripping on LSD, speed, and alcohol. I had mental audio-visual screencaps every 2-20 minutes...they just slightly flourished the story... most of it was true.

Not on a dare, I tried same sex when I was in prison, not for me at all...even though she looked just like a bloke...

What age did you start smoking ?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Not on a dare, I tried same sex when I was in prison, not for me at all...even though she looked just like a bloke...

What age did you start smoking ?

15...summer time... I was working a couple states away from my home and decided to buy a carton of smokes and work through it over 2 and a half months.

Returned for school, joined track and field, couldn't attain an under 5 minute mile...

...so I joined the party team.

What has been your closest near death experience?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got chopped in the head with a meat clever...

While wearing a mask, do you pull faces and stick your tongue out at people cos they can’t see ?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

While wearing a mask, do you pull faces and stick your tongue out at people cos they can’t see ?

No, I write rude things about our dictator on the mask with black texta quite often and wear an embroidered baseball cap that says "Make Victoria Dan Free Again" almost always...

Do you like or dislike cats?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You biggest regret..

Your greatest joy?

Another woman hater ? Lol haha just goes to show that in EVERY post you make you have no fucking idea wtf your talking about, ain’t you supposed to be a teacher, fuckinell, so glad your stupid arse never taught none of mine...

It's clear my stupid arse never taught none of yours. You can't even use the King's English properly.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You biggest regret..

Your greatest joy?

It's clear my stupid arse never taught none of yours. You can't even use the King's English properly.

You're a Californian transplant to Portugal, it's the "Queen's English", not King's, and you're culturally appropriating in a very wrong way.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I write rude things about our dictator on the mask with black texta quite often and wear an embroidered baseball cap that says "Make Victoria Dan Free Again" almost always...

I like cats, but not enough to have one. Or any.

What do you do regularly to maintain and/or raise your Intelligence Quotient?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I like cats, but not enough to have one. Or any.

What do you do regularly to maintain and/or raise your Intelligence Quotient?

Avoid reading anything you write.

Would you eat a pet if you were starving?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You biggest regret..

Your greatest joy?

You're a Californian transplant to Portugal, it's the "Queen's English", not King's, and you're culturally appropriating in a very wrong way.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I offend Lizzie?

I definitely would not eat you, even if I were starving, pet.

Do you enjoy doing things to make other people happy?